Zone1 Young people now among the most antisemitic

I've answered that question for you a bunch of times... you were clearly too stupid to comprehend the answer.

You should, I've pointed out that the Jews were expelled in response to shit the Zionist Entity did. (Trying to seize the Suez Canal, supporting the corrupt and evil Shah of Iran.)
The "Zionist Entity" created the most advanced country in the Near East. Unless Arabs have oil under their sand they are nothing and can do nothing. They haven't been able to destroy Israel when the Israelis were greatly outnumbered.

It is long past time for the Israelis to expel the Palestinians, annex the land they conquered in 1967, and settle it with the most superior demographic on earth. The Israelis will be much better off when the Palestinians are gone.

you spend a lot of time rationalizing colonialism, which most people agree today wasn't a good thing, no matter where it happened.
Empires impose civilization on barbarians. European colonialism was the best thing that happened to African Negroes. The European empires in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too soon. The level of civilization in sub Saharan Africa has been declining since the whites left.

The "Zionist Entity" created the most advanced country in the Near East. Unless Arabs have oil under their sand they are nothing and can do nothing. They haven't been able to destroy Israel when the Israelis were greatly outnumbered.

It is long past time for the Israelis to expel the Palestinians, annex the land they conquered in 1967, and settle it with the most superior demographic on earth. The Israelis will be much better off when the Palestinians are gone.
Ain't going to happen.

I'd be the last one to give the Zionist Entity advice. I would love to see it destroyed so that everyone gets over their religious delusions.

But it really has only two paths forward, and ethnic cleansing won't be one of them.

They will either have to incorporate the Palestinian people into Israel (one state solution) making it a secular state where everyone is equal or a two-state solution with an equitable division of the land.

Empires impose civilization on barbarians. European colonialism was the best thing that happened to African Negroes. The European empires in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too soon. The level of civilization in sub Saharan Africa has been declining since the whites left.

Nobody in Asia or Africa says, "Man, I wish the Europeans would come back and start exploiting us again!"

Nobody in Asia or Africa says, "Man, I wish the Europeans would come back and start exploiting us again!"
Orientals have created advanced civilizations. Negroes have not.

Once on a television documentary about a sub Saharan African country I heard a black leader say ruefully, "They say it was better with the white man and he should come back."

Ain't going to happen.

I'd be the last one to give the Zionist Entity advice. I would love to see it destroyed so that everyone gets over their religious delusions.

But it really has only two paths forward, and ethnic cleansing won't be one of them.

They will either have to incorporate the Palestinian people into Israel (one state solution) making it a secular state where everyone is equal or a two-state solution with an equitable division of the land.
Standing alone against the Jews the Palestinians cannot win.

History is full of "vanquished" people who threw colonizers and empires out on their asses.
When the Western Roman Empire collapsed Western Europe passed into a dark age. It as not until Western Europe re discovered the literature of ancient Greece and Rome a thousand years later during the Italian Renaissance that civilization returned.

Last edited:
Orientals have created advanced civilizations. Negroes have not.

Once on a television documentary about a sub Saharan African country I heard a black leader say ruefully, "They say it was better with the white man and he should come back."
I'm sure that was a figment of your imagination.

When the Western Roman Empire collapsed Western Europe passed into a dark age. It as not until Western Europe re discovered the literature of ancient Greece and Rome a thousand years later during the Italian Renaissance that civilization returned.

I think you are a little confused. The thing was, Western Europe maintained the trade routes of the Empire for centuries. When it fell apart was when Justinian devastated Italy and Spain and North Africa with his foolish attempt to restore the empire, followed by the remaining kingdoms becoming more insular to react to Viking expansion.

I'm sure that was a figment of your imagination.
I am sure you think so. You ignore facts that conflict with your prejudices.

You do not need to travel to sub Saharan Africa to see the kind of civilization Negroes create. Visit a black majority black run city in the United States. Take a walk through a black neighborhood beginning at 10:00 pm, and see how long you avoid being mugged, robbed at gunpoint, or murdered for ten dollars in your wallet.

Actually, a deal would have probably done Stalin right. It would depend on what the west was willing to offer.

1) sounds like a good reason to not move there.
2) the League of Nations had no business divying up anyone's territory.
The Ottoman LOST WWI. Losing territory is one of the costs of losing a war.

The Ottoman LOST WWI. Losing territory is one of the costs of losing a war.
But here's the thing. When Austria lost the war, we respected the self-determination of the nations in the former Hapburg empire.
Germany had to give up her Polish and French territories. (Also territory to Denmark, for some reason.)

These were based on the people who lived their having "Self-determination".

Even though the Arabs helped the British defeat the Ottomans, the first inclination of the British was to divy up Arab land for new Colonies and transplant the Jews of Europe there.

I am sure you think so. You ignore facts that conflict with your prejudices.

You do not need to travel to sub Saharan Africa to see the kind of civilization Negroes create. Visit a black majority black run city in the United States. Take a walk through a black neighborhood beginning at 10:00 pm, and see how long you avoid being mugged, robbed at gunpoint, or murdered for ten dollars in your wallet.

I used to go downtown at night all the time. Some fairly rough neighborhoods. Just not a big deal.

I'm sure you wet them going out the door.

And now they are stuck with 5 million Palestinians who hate them.
That is why they need to expel the Palestinians and settle the land they conquered with Jews.

Israel.jpg

But here's the thing. When Austria lost the war, we respected the self-determination of the nations in the former Hapburg empire.
Germany had to give up her Polish and French territories. (Also territory to Denmark, for some reason.)

These were based on the people who lived their having "Self-determination".

Even though the Arabs helped the British defeat the Ottomans, the first inclination of the British was to divy up Arab land for new Colonies and transplant the Jews of Europe there.
No, the Arabs got about ninety five percent of the Middle East in the breakup of the Ottoman Empire. The League of Nations left a small sliver for Israel that the British further sub-divided to give the "Palestinians" nearly as much territory as the Jews despite the League of Nations creating Jordan as a state for the "Palestinians".

And now they are stuck with 5 million Palestinians who hate them.
Nothing would have made the Palestinians hate them less. The fault is the Palestinians not being able to live with ANYONE else, not just the Jews. Why do you think Egypt refused to take Gaza back along with the rest of the Sinai? Or Jordan refused to take the West Bank back despite having occupied it ever since the 1948 war? Everywhere the "Palestinians" were allowed to settle they created violence, division and chaos.

It’s also an incentive to Israel’s enemies not to invade: they stand to lose territory.

Except the Arabs got territory back in the 1973 war and the Zionist Squatter Entity realized the Sinai was untenable, which is why they gave it back at Camp David.

No, the Arabs got about ninety five percent of the Middle East in the breakup of the Ottoman Empire. The League of Nations left a small sliver for Israel that the British further sub-divided to give the "Palestinians" nearly as much territory as the Jews despite the League of Nations creating Jordan as a state for the "Palestinians".

Why should the Arabs lose ANY land to European Jews?

You see, I'd have no real problem if they carved a Jewish State out of Europe. I would even say the Europeans owe them.

Nothing would have made the Palestinians hate them less. The fault is the Palestinians not being able to live with ANYONE else, not just the Jews. Why do you think Egypt refused to take Gaza back along with the rest of the Sinai? Or Jordan refused to take the West Bank back despite having occupied it ever since the 1948 war? Everywhere the "Palestinians" were allowed to settle they created violence, division and chaos.

Now you are being disingenuous. Gaza was never up for return at Camp David. Wasn't even suggested. It was never really part of Egypt to start with.

Forum List

Back