You'll Never Be Pardoned For This, Hamill!

giphy.gif

Did you ever hear James Shatner sing Rocket Man? I think it was. Spock had an album too I think.

Too funny.

Mark Hamill, one of THE worst actors of our generation lucked out by being in one of the biggest money making movie series of all time. Life is just not fair sometimes.

He's also quite well known for voicing the Joker.

His voice work is quite good. Better than onscreen work.

I've HEARD his voice work IS good, but I have no intention of ever listening to it. His awful onscreen work is enough for me.

Hamill (no relation to Dorothy) has a lot to answer for...

MV5BZWQ1ZDZlMDktYWM3Mi00YzIzLTlkOTAtYThhMmNmY2UwNGI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BZWQ1ZDZlMDktYWM3Mi00YzIzLTlkOTAtYThhMmNmY2UwNGI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_.jpg
Supposedly he was in a bad accident in this movie. And it affected his face. This between the first and second Star Wars movies. In the second Star Wars movie it was addressed in the beginning as an alien version of a polar bear on steroids rips his face up a bit.

Supposedly he was in a bad accident in this movie. And it affected his face. This between the first and second Star Wars movies. In the second Star Wars movie it was addressed in the beginning as an alien version of a polar bear on steroids rips his face up a bit.

It was a fine piece of method acting. :auiqs.jpg:

It wiped off the pretty boy look. Toughened up the character a bit.

What was wrong with his acting? I didn't notice anything wrong with him in the first three movies.

Forum List

Back