You Wouldn't Believe What David Letterman Looks Like Today.....

How do you make more when they drop you to part time or abandon the position all together?

Why would corporate America who is making historically record profits do that?
Not all businesses are corporate America. Look, you're just too fucking stupid to talk to.
Not even a tiny fraction of businesses in America are owned by Corporations.
99.9% of businesses that employ people are owned by your fucking neighbor who are barely hanging on themselves.
Borrowing money to make the fucking payroll.
Fending off the fucking Government who adds hundreds of pages of new tax regulations and other hurdles each year.
All so the fucking Government bureaucrats can have a job.

There are over 30 million businesses in the United States. With the exception of sole proprietorships etc., ALL are incorporated. ALL corporations in the United States make up corporate America. BTW; ALL super rich and wealthy are also corporations, and combined, only pay 12% of the total collected by the IRS.

99.9% of businesses that employ people are owned by your fucking neighbor who are barely hanging on themselves.

I doubt you 99.9% number, and if a business person says they're 'barely hanging on,' they're probably fibbing.

I borrow money regularly for payroll. I borrow at 1%, make 4%-6% and pay back each quarter netting profit.

Fending off the fucking Government who adds hundreds of pages of new tax regulations and other hurdles each year.

I LOVE new tax regulations! New regulations sponsored by a Republican, I get a tax break.
I think you're distorting the facts. Even most recognizable names you see driving down the street such as Subway Sandwiches, Planet Fitness Gym, etc are owned by franchisees who pay a fee to run the franchise and they are typically middle class. And while there are few sole propietorships, that's only because LLCs and LPs offer better personal asset protection and in this litigious society, sole proprietorships are begging for somebody to take their business and their home. But even these are hardly "wall street corporations" and certainly don't bring in the kind of earnings you OWS types moan about.

Stop lying, Leftists!

I think you're distorting the facts. Even most recognizable names you see driving down the street such as Subway Sandwiches, Planet Fitness Gym, etc are owned by franchisees who pay a fee to run the franchise and they are typically middle class. And while there are few sole propietorships, that's only because LLCs and LPs offer better personal asset protection and in this litigious society, sole proprietorships are begging for somebody to take their business and their home. But even these are hardly "wall street corporations" and certainly don't bring in the kind of earnings you OWS types moan about.

FYI; Most franchise's are owned by multi-million dollar holding companies.
You, as usual are full of shit!
There are about fifty 'franchises' in the town I live in.
I am a board member of the local Chamber of Commerce.
I KNOW every fucking franchise OWNER!! by name as they ALL belong to the COC.
NOT A SINGLE franchise in this town is OWNED by a "multi-million dollar holding company". NOT ONE!
I'm guessing this FACT holds true with franchises all over the country.
Some years ago I had a chance to by a very well known FF franchise.
My wife and I were required to attend a week long introductory workshop.
After a few days we realized the amount of work, long hours, endemic staffing problems, tiny net profit margins, and on and fucking on and on the FF business wasn't for us.
The owners of these franchises are everyone's middle class neighbor just trying to be their own bosses.
The irony is most of them would be far better off just working for someone else in the long run.

What is there about the images that would be so hard to believe? Is this some type of ideological meme? A guy shaves his head, grows facial hair? Maybe the suggestion is he's a Hollywood liberal, gone to pot, when in actuality he looks pretty healthy. :lol:

In the bottom photo, Letterman looks like he's vacationing in a place most people here could not afford to visit for a day, let alone vacation in. Read the text on the door behind Letterman. In the top photo he looks like an old white guy, knowing he's had heart issues, taking exercise seriously.

What is the point of this thread? What is there about the images that would be so hard to believe? Maybe the title should read
"For some obscure and unmentioned reason, I can't Believe What David Letterman Looks Like Today....."

If you fools would stop voting for Republicans that want to keep you poor, you too could vacation in wonderful places.
You suffer from impressions that I vote Republican?

:dunno:

You suffer from impressions that I vote Republican?

Are you one of the fools?

It's my thread and I'll title it any way I choose.

And for your information.....there is no evil intent behind it. It's just a bit of a shock to see what he looks like without makeup and a hair stylist.

And for your information.....there is no evil intent behind it. It's just a bit of a shock to see what he looks like without makeup and a hair stylist.

People are shocked because David Letterman looks like a typical old guy? I'm sure he's looked like that for years. It's called the magic of makeup professionals.

nearly-unrecognizable-stars-withouth-makeup-wide-wenninfsplash.jpg

images
Wow......jeeze.....now I see the light.

So who's ass must I bend over and kiss to make this right?

I feel so ashamed.

:fu:

I feel so ashamed.

Why are you so defensive? Reality catching up with you?
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
The thing is, hate never really sells. You people are never happy, because most people are not as hateful as you are.

The thing is, hate never really sells. You people are never happy, because most people are not as hateful as you are.

You accuse others of being hateful and preface a sentence with 'you people?' WOW!

Hard to believe.....but this is David Letterman today........

32786FAB00000578-0-image-m-44_1458705943678.jpg

Maybe this will remind you of what he looks like.....

david-letterman.jpg
david_letterman_bald.jpg
david+letterman+balding.jpg

Nope.........

This is now......

david-letterman-bald-beard-620x413.jpg

Either he's planning on becoming a beach bum or a suicide-bomber.

OMG that's Letterman? My God, for a moment, I thought it was the Unibomber, wow..talk about aging LOLOLOL

There are over 30 million businesses in the United States. With the exception of sole proprietorships etc., ALL are incorporated. ALL corporations in the United States make up corporate America. BTW; ALL super rich and wealthy are also corporations, and combined, only pay 12% of the total collected by the IRS.

I doubt you 99.9% number, and if a business person says they're 'barely hanging on,' they're probably fibbing.

I borrow money regularly for payroll. I borrow at 1%, make 4%-6% and pay back each quarter netting profit.

I LOVE new tax regulations! New regulations sponsored by a Republican, I get a tax break.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Owned but not run by them.

Stop lying, Leftists!
He knows nothing. McDonald's, for example, only own 10% of the restaurants.

He knows nothing. McDonald's, for example, only own 10% of the restaurants

It's actually less than 10%.

What I was referring to is franchises. McDonalds has 35,000 restaurants and 3,100 franchise owners who net $35K per employee/yr. Do the math.

Not all businesses are corporate America. Look, you're just too fucking stupid to talk to.

Stop lying, Leftists!

NOT A SINGLE franchise in this town is OWNED by a "multi-million dollar holding company". NOT ONE!
After a few days we realized the amount of work, long hours, endemic staffing problems, tiny net profit margins, and on and fucking on and on the FF business wasn't for us.
The owners of these franchises are everyone's middle class neighbor just trying to be their own bosses.
The irony is most of them would be far better off just working for someone else in the long run.

The average McDonalds franchisee owner NETS $2.1M/yr.

Why would you work 'long hours' in a franchise which is turn-key?

People are shocked because David Letterman looks like a typical old guy? I'm sure he's looked like that for years. It's called the magic of makeup professionals.

nearly-unrecognizable-stars-withouth-makeup-wide-wenninfsplash.jpg

images

I feel so ashamed.

I feel so ashamed.

You accuse others of being hateful and preface a sentence with 'you people?' WOW!
Not sure what that means, you people have enough hate and intolerance to deal with before moving on to somebody else's. You simply cannot abide any divergence of thought and seek to destroy anyone who dissents. The hate you are injecting into the presidential race speaks for itself.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Nothing is "turn key". It takes the utmost in diligence, hard work, and dealing with setbacks to get any business running successfully and once that happens, a 7 figure income is money well earned.

I feel so ashamed.

I feel so ashamed.

Not sure what that means, you people have enough hate and intolerance to deal with before moving on to somebody else's. You simply cannot abide any divergence of thought and seek to destroy anyone who dissents. The hate you are injecting into the presidential race speaks for itself.

You use a racially insensitive term such as 'you people' and you're not sure what that means?

How am I injecting hate in the Presidential race?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Nothing is "turn key". It takes the utmost in diligence, hard work, and dealing with setbacks to get any business running successfully and once that happens, a 7 figure income is money well earned.

If 'nothing is turn-key,' why would someone buy a franchise?

I feel so ashamed.

You use a racially insensitive term such as 'you people' and you're not sure what that means?

How am I injecting hate in the Presidential race?
You people isn't racially insensitive. You jigs, you darkies, you porch monkeys, those are racially insensitive terms.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Stop lying, Leftists!

What I was referring to is franchises. McDonalds has 35,000 restaurants and 3,100 franchise owners who net $35K per employee/yr. Do the math.
You are pulling that number out of your asshole!
The owner's NET 35K per employee?
Tell that to the MD owner in Duluth!

Stop lying, Leftists!

Stop lying, Leftists!

Yes, $35K
What McDonalds owner in Duluth?

Stop lying, Leftists!

If 'nothing is turn-key,' why would someone buy a franchise?
Because it's a proven system with support, training, and reasonable predictability of success. None of that detracts from the hard work it requires to make it work. Only in your lying Leftisphere are business people lazy.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Yes, $35K
Which of the three MD's owners in Duluth are you referring to ASSHOLE!

Stop lying, Leftists!

Yes, $35K
I know a MD franchise owner.
He has owned the franchise (the only one in town) for twenty years.
Each year his gross expenses have gone up. His net profits have declined.
In the two summer months he employees about 16 people.
In the four slowest months he employs 6 people including himself and his wife.
Ya right. The four people he employees beside he and his wife NET him 35K each.
You're a fucking moron!
He has to go to the fucking bank six months a year to borrow the money to pay the expenses.
Millions of small businesses are barely struggling to survive. And it's not for trying their best.

Forum List

Back