You Wouldn't Believe What David Letterman Looks Like Today.....

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hard to believe.....but this is David Letterman today........

32786FAB00000578-0-image-m-44_1458705943678.jpg

Maybe this will remind you of what he looks like.....

david-letterman.jpg
david_letterman_bald.jpg
david+letterman+balding.jpg

Nope.........

This is now......

david-letterman-bald-beard-620x413.jpg

Either he's planning on becoming a beach bum or a suicide-bomber.

What is there about the images that would be so hard to believe? Is this some type of ideological meme? A guy shaves his head, grows facial hair? Maybe the suggestion is he's a Hollywood liberal, gone to pot, when in actuality he looks pretty healthy. :lol:

In the bottom photo, Letterman looks like he's vacationing in a place most people here could not afford to visit for a day, let alone vacation in. Read the text on the door behind Letterman. In the top photo he looks like an old white guy, knowing he's had heart issues, taking exercise seriously.

What is the point of this thread? What is there about the images that would be so hard to believe? Maybe the title should read
"For some obscure and unmentioned reason, I can't Believe What David Letterman Looks Like Today....."

What is there about the images that would be so hard to believe? Is this some type of ideological meme? A guy shaves his head, grows facial hair? Maybe the suggestion is he's a Hollywood liberal, gone to pot, when in actuality he looks pretty healthy. :lol:

In the bottom photo, Letterman looks like he's vacationing in a place most people here could not afford to visit for a day, let alone vacation in. Read the text on the door behind Letterman. In the top photo he looks like an old white guy, knowing he's had heart issues, taking exercise seriously.

What is the point of this thread? What is there about the images that would be so hard to believe? Maybe the title should read
"For some obscure and unmentioned reason, I can't Believe What David Letterman Looks Like Today....."

If you fools would stop voting for Republicans that want to keep you poor, you too could vacation in wonderful places.

He had heart surgery 16 years ago and a newborn son 13 years ago. At 68. he must feel blessed to be able to watch his son enter the teenage years.

It's my thread and I'll title it any way I choose.

And for your information.....there is no evil intent behind it. It's just a bit of a shock to see what he looks like without makeup and a hair stylist.

He's private and doesn't want to be recognized.
because he might get his ass kicked.

because he might get his ass kicked.

By whom?
He's a hate filled lunatic that hasn't been funny in decades. It's how all liberals end up.

He's a hate filled lunatic that hasn't been funny in decades. It's how all liberals end up.

So your answer is right-wing extremists?

And for your information.....there is no evil intent behind it. It's just a bit of a shock to see what he looks like without makeup and a hair stylist.

People are shocked because David Letterman looks like a typical old guy? I'm sure he's looked like that for years. It's called the magic of makeup professionals.

nearly-unrecognizable-stars-withouth-makeup-wide-wenninfsplash.jpg

images

People are shocked because David Letterman looks like a typical old guy? I'm sure he's looked like that for years. It's called the magic of makeup professionals.

images
Wow......jeeze.....now I see the light.

So who's ass must I bend over and kiss to make this right?

I feel so ashamed.

:fu:

images

I feel so ashamed.

:fu:

I feel so ashamed.

Why are you so defensive? Reality catching up with you?

If you fools would stop voting for Republicans that want to keep you poor, you too could vacation in wonderful places.

Minimum wage was developed by the Democrats set to the lowest pay not fair salary. That's why its called minimum, meaning the lowest the Democrats prefer you have. Its their law, so stop fussing about Republicans making you poor and causing low wages.

The FLSA was originally drafted in 1932 by Democratic Senator Hugo Black, who was later appointed to the Supreme Court in 1937. However, Black's proposal to require employers to adopt a thirty-hour workweek met stiff resistance. In 1938 a revised version of Black's proposal was passed that adopted an eight-hour day and a forty-hour workweek and allowed workers to earn wage for an extra four hours of overtime as well.

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 (abbreviated as FLSA; also referred to as the Wages and Hours Bill

According to the act, workers must be paid minimum wage and overtime pay must be one-and-a-half times regular pay.

Hugo Lafayette Black (February 27, 1886 – September 25, 1971) was an American politician and jurist. A member of the Democratic Party, Black represented Alabama in the United States Senate from 1927 to 1937, and served as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1937 to 1971. Black was nominated to the Supreme Court by PresidentFranklin D. Roosevelt and confirmed by the Senate by a vote of 63 to 16 (6 Democratic Senators and 10 Republican Senators voted against him.)

meme3.jpg

Minimum wage was developed by the Democrats set to the lowest pay not fair salary. That's why its called minimum, meaning the lowest the Democrats prefer you have. Its their law, so stop fussing about Republicans making you poor and causing low wages.

The FLSA was originally drafted in 1932 by Democratic Senator Hugo Black, who was later appointed to the Supreme Court in 1937. However, Black's proposal to require employers to adopt a thirty-hour workweek met stiff resistance. In 1938 a revised version of Black's proposal was passed that adopted an eight-hour day and a forty-hour workweek and allowed workers to earn wage for an extra four hours of overtime as well.

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 (abbreviated as FLSA; also referred to as the Wages and Hours Bill

According to the act, workers must be paid minimum wage and overtime pay must be one-and-a-half times regular pay.

Hugo Lafayette Black (February 27, 1886 – September 25, 1971) was an American politician and jurist. A member of the Democratic Party, Black represented Alabama in the United States Senate from 1927 to 1937, and served as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1937 to 1971. Black was nominated to the Supreme Court by PresidentFranklin D. Roosevelt and confirmed by the Senate by a vote of 63 to 16 (6 Democratic Senators and 10 Republican Senators voted against him.)

meme3.jpg

Minimum wage is the base for all wages. When minimum wage is raised, it raises wages for those that make more.

FYI: Fire Fighters make on average $25.00, so your picture is a lie.

Forum List

Back