You wont Qual for an EV credit

Hey, my wife and I have a EV. And we will qualify the EV Credit, so you are a liar. We qualify for both the State of California Credit and Federal Credit. I called the dealership when the Inflation Reduction Act passed, and the manager assured me that my wife and I would qualify.

Whatchagonnado when the battery goes belly up? Total the car? The Nissan Leaf battery for a car with a 100 mile range, is about 12000 dollars. That's 4 times more than the value of the car.

I find it hilarious liberals are stupid enough to fall for the electric car fad. It will NEVER catch on. We do NOT have battery technology good enough; we don't have an electrical grid capable of handling the charging of millions of these things, and the disposal costs and environmental damage done with the lithium strip mines is unsustainable. Not to mention liberals try to feel all "green" charging their "electric" cars on coal fired power plants. If liberals weren't so stupid it would be funny.

But have fun with your electric vehicle. LOL At least the gov't doesn't have to hand out taxpayer money to people buying cars like I have to try to entice (sucker) them into buying an electric vehicle. If your vehicle needs taxpayer money given to you to entice you into buying one, then it's obviously not ready for the market.

Last edited:
Whatchagonnado when the battery goes belly up? Total the car? The Nissan Leaf battery for a car with a 100 mile range, is about 12000 dollars. That's 4 times more than the value of the car.

I find it hilarious liberals are stupid enough to fall for the electric car fad. It will NEVER catch on. We do NOT have battery technology good enough; we don't have an electrical grid capable of handling the charging of millions of these things, and the disposal costs and environmental damage done with the lithium strip mines is unsustainable. Not to mention liberals try to feel all "green" charging their "electric" cars on coal fired power plants. If liberals weren't so stupid it would be funny.

But have fun with your electric vehicle. LOL At least the gov't doesn't have to hand out taxpayer money to people buying cars like I have to try to entice (sucker) them into buying an electric vehicle. If your vehicle needs taxpayer money given to you to entice you into buying one, then it's obviously not ready for the market.
We've already mentioned standardizing the battery, Einstein, which meshes with vending stations. Making them (modular [[italics]) allows even little old ladies to handle the "belly-up" problem.

We've already mentioned standardizing the battery, Einstein, which meshes with vending stations. Making them (modular [[italics]) allows even little old ladies to handle the "belly-up" problem.

Nothing has been standardized, Einstein. So, whatchagonnado?

Forum List

Back