“You won’t have Donald J. Trump to kick around anymore.”

‘The media’ are going to miss Trump – the ‘liberal’ press has totally screwed up; gone is a true ratings-maker.

Now they’re stuck with Sleepy Joe who won’t help sell any newspapers.
dont be so quick,,, a lot of problems are surfacing,,,

‘The media’ are going to miss Trump – the ‘liberal’ press has totally screwed up; gone is a true ratings-maker.

Yes, the official Trump soap opera is over! However, I seriously doubt that the 'liberal' press will miss Trump - because he's likely to be in deep litigation in the foreseeable future.

What is worse, is that Kamel Toe Harris once she knocks off the groper Joe, like Obama did with Justice Scalia, she will shut down the "news" orgs like the 1/2 white turd Obammy..

Keep digging. You aren't there yet. Again, alt-right chumming. Nothing substantiated.

Keep digging. You aren't there yet. Again, alt-right chumming. Nothing substantiated.
ahhh but what if its true???
dont you want a fair election???

Oh, you'll be hearing plenty about Trump.

Every time Harris/Biden fuck something up -- and that's as inevitable as the sunrise -- they'll blame Trump.

And you Useful Idiots will believe it without question.

I am more than ready for no-drama Joe Biden, President Elect of America. I am tired of having a dog shit on the rug every other day and not being able to get a good kick at it.

No, they aren't. RWNJ infotainment sites are trying to invent some but they aren't having any success.

I am more than ready for no-drama Joe Biden, President Elect of America. I am tired of having a dog shit on the rug every other day and not being able to get a good kick at it.
Except with Camel Toe, if you dare try to kick that dog, she will have your peanuts shoved up your throat, and you wont be able to do anything about it...

Oh no I don't think media will be ignoring Orange Crash. They, after all, are responsible for having created him in the first place.

You don't have to be in the WH to generate a clown show. It just makes it easier.

ahhh but what if its true???
dont you want a fair election???
We know it's not true. Nothing that comes from the tRumpling information vacuum is true. Absolutely nothing.

No, they aren't. RWNJ infotainment sites are trying to invent some but they aren't having any success.
thank you for stopping by and telling us youre hiding something,,,

I long for your next comment,,,

Yes, the official Trump soap opera is over! However, I seriously doubt that the 'liberal' press will miss Trump - because he's likely to be in deep litigation in the foreseeable future.

That too. But he will quiet down once he's in prison.

thank you for stopping by and telling us youre hiding something,,,

I long for your next comment,,,
Hiding something?

You're nuts.

Forum List

Back