You won’t believe who has a higher favorability rating: Ocasio-Cortez or Marjorie Taylor Greene. The answer may shock you

I'm waiting for cons to win one single court case in which they claim fraud.

I'm waiting for one single Jan. 6th dude to be charged with insurrection.

Or one Orange President to be charged with Russian espionage.

Or, on a more serious note, one fuckin' Lefty to ever make a remotely accurate judgement call rather than their gut instinct leading them utterly astray as much as is humanly possible.

Do you wear a fanny pack?
No. On mountains or other back country, I use my ALICE Gear pack with exterior frame, along with my camelbak for water. If overnight kayaking/canoeing on white water, I carry the pack empty with everything I need in a dry bag while on the water, as you just never know what will come up. Army had what was called a butt pack. It was awful, so naturally they had us running with it, bouncing up and down, so naturally no pack has ridden on my as since. Is that what you used when taking your kids on short hikes, when they were little?

No. On mountains or other back country, I use my ALICE Gear pack with exterior frame, along with my camelbak for water. If overnight kayaking/canoeing on white water, I carry the pack empty with everything I need in a dry bag while on the water, as you just never know what will come up. Army had what was called a butt pack. It was awful, so naturally they had us running with it, bouncing up and down, so naturally no pack has ridden on my as since. Is that what you used when taking your kids on short hikes, when they were little?

That response was more hilarious than I could have ever anticipated.

Congratulations.

I think?

MTG Sucks, figuratively speaking, as politicians go. I suspect she sucks, literally and is probably pretty good at it.
Yet another post with a solid leftist tone…but but but…you swear you’re not a leftist…Please let your typing fingers know you’re not a leftist.

You may think that Ocasio-Cortez is the most hated politician in America, but you would be wrong. According to the most recent poll on the question, she has a higher favorability rating than Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is known for her controversial and extreme views.

Favorability (Yougov poll:)

Ocasio-Cortez: 37%
Marjorie: 29%

Name recognition not to blame as Marjorie doesn't have a lower unfavorable rating. Pages 28-30 (March 4-7, 2023)
The media loves AOC.

Yet another post with a solid leftist tone…but but but…you swear you’re not a leftist…Please let your typing fingers know you’re not a leftist.
The chick is flat awful as an excuse for a Representative, with her assertions of Jewish space lazer, speak at white nationalist rallies, theories that mass shooting were false flags (including Sandy Hook), and all manor of other stupidity. It is not a matter of left/right it is a matter of being an attention grabbing hack politician for attention grabbing sake, with insane BS. It is unlikely she is stupid enough to believe half of what she has put forth.

The chick is flat awful as an excuse for a Representative, with her assertions of Jewish space lazer, speak at white nationalist rallies, theories that mass shooting were false flags (including Sandy Hook), and all manor of other stupidity. It is not a matter of left/right it is a matter of being an attention grabbing hack politician for attention grabbing sake, with insane BS. It is unlikely she is stupid enough to believe half of what she has put forth.

🤡

You may think that Ocasio-Cortez is the most hated politician in America, but you would be wrong. According to the most recent poll on the question, she has a higher favorability rating than Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is known for her controversial and extreme views.

Favorability (Yougov poll:)

Ocasio-Cortez: 37%
Marjorie: 29%

Name recognition not to blame as Marjorie doesn't have a lower unfavorable rating. Pages 28-30 (March 4-7, 2023)
The only people who keep talking about MTG is Democrats.
We have been trying to tell you all this for months.
Are you going to listen to your own poll??????????

Forum List

Back