You want to ban guns but

A judge might allow it but the law stands manufactured cannot be sued if their product was misused.

I haven't once disputed your argument about that what you keep resisting is the two cases that was decided against gun makers because of the firearm they made was used in a murder.

You can't deny the existence of those cases.

rightwinger
I haven't once disputed your argument about that what you keep resisting is the two cases that was decided against gun makers because of the firearm they made was used in a murder.

You can't deny the existence of those cases.
I believe I did say a judge could allow a case to proceed but the law of the land says gun manufacturers can't be sued.

Then why do you retards want a rifle ban after every shooting?
It's not necessarily a ban that we want, if anything it would be great if we could make sure that whack jobs aren't able to purchase firearms.

I mean what was the gun dealer thinking when a punk kid comes in days after turning 18 and buys an AR-15, 370 rounds, and body armor. That dealer should be either prosecuted or sued for negligence.

Last edited:
It's not necessarily a ban that we want, if anything it would be great if we could make sure that whack jobs aren't able to purchase firearms.

I mean what was the gun dealer thinking when a punk kid comes in days after turning 18 and buys an AR-15, 370 rounds, and body armor. That dealer should be either prosecuted or sued for negligence.
He didn't buy all of it at once. And since I know the price of these items. My question is where did an 18 year old kid get the money from? Maybe we should find that person and change them.

Forum List

Back