You want to ban guns but

Bartenders are not liable. Good try lol.

Go ahead and try and sue a gun manufacturer that has NO INTERACTION with the end user. Dumb ass
Yes, Bartenders are liable for serving drunks and the underage

32 people are killed daily by a drunk driver. Less people are killed with a rifle.

CNS News

By Kharen Martinez Murcia | October 8, 2019

Excerpt:

(CNSNews.com) – The 2018 homicide data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) shows that more people were murdered with knives (1,515) and “blunt objects” such as hammers (443) than with rifles (297). The numbers also show that fewer people were killed with shotguns (235) than with knives or blunt objects.

LINK

===

Over 10,000/year people die from drunk drivers while about 630 total died from Shot guns and rifles combined.

LOL

Yes, Bartenders are liable for serving drunks and the underage
Not really - highly subjective.

And as I said, Gun manufacturers DO NOT INTERACT with their end users.

Can you tell if someone is "drunk" if you sold them a bottle of wine and shipped it across country? Fuck off moron

Can you tell if someone is "drunk" if you sold them a bottle of wine and shipped it across country? Fuck off moron
No, but a bartender can tell if someone sitting in front of them is drunk and they have already served him six drinks

nobody i know of, dupes...Huge majority wants background checks and ban of future sales of military style weapons....Cut the stupid brainwashed bs...
I can't go to my local gun store and buy a military weapon. The ones that are legal to purchase are horrifyingly expensive and where manufactured before 1986. I've seen M-16 priced at over 30,000.

federal supremacists are never consistent. Lying is their MO.
NEVER listen to a federal supremacist.
6hmcxa.jpg

You don't want to ban cars.
Everyday 32 people are killed by a drunk driver that's more than someone killed with an assault weapon. You want to blame the driver but not the car. Where as you want to blame the gun but not the shooter.
Stop Rape

Ban Dicks

Old story.

Bartenders are liable. Next it's gun manufacturers. Remington comes to mind.
Gun manufactures don't pull triggers. Mostly Negroes in Democrat controlled big city shitholes pull the triggers in crime.

Remington was going bankrupt because they were not putting out the product lines for high sales.

Damn. Federal supremacists get all angry when you point out their hypocrisy.
Love it :)
At this point in history? IMO?

"Federal supremacists," whether they know it or not. . . seem to me, to be useful idiots for an amorphous global agenda. The synchronization now, with all other national governments on Earth, in their ideas, and POV, with all the other oligarchs, and with every other bureaucracy on the planet, to line up federal policy, is absolutely frightening.

They no longer are "federal supremacists," they are "international supremacists."

They never seem to disagree with the international foreign posters on this forum on any issue. And like those posters? They too are hypocrites.

:sigh2:

They are sued for MAKING guns that gets used in murders.

If they are, thats a bad lawsuit. Its fucking retarded. Guns are made to fire a projectile out of the end. If congress has not passed a law saying that type of gun cannot be manufactured, then sue congress. It makes more sense than suing a manufacturer of something legal.

Gun manufactures don't pull triggers. Mostly Negroes in Democrat controlled big city shitholes pull the triggers in crime.

Remington was going bankrupt because they were not putting out the product lines for high sales.
You sound like the Buffalo shooter

Makes more sense to sue the gun shop, IF the seller had some idea the person who bought the weapon seemed unstable.

If they PASS the required background check the liability is transferred to the buyer.

If cars were like guns you could be as irresponsible as you like until someone gets hurt.

Forum List

Back