You want to ban guns but

It's all about cost and benefit. Banning cars isn't feasible and most people need a car. Virtually no one needs a gun.
Wow.

That makes me wonder if you are really black.

6hmje2.jpg

You don't want to ban cars.
Everyday 32 people are killed by a drunk driver that's more than someone killed with an assault weapon. You want to blame the driver but not the car. Where as you want to blame the gun but not the shooter.

Correction. It's not that they want to ban guns. That is just the pretext. What they really want to ban is anyone who disagrees with the big government apparatus. Taking away our ability to defend ourselves is a critical step to make us all serfs.

No it isn't. No one can be sued for misuse of a firearm except for the one who misused the firearm.

Why are you being an idiot here I posted hard evidence that Reminton had to pay $35 MILLION because a gun they made was used in the mass murder.

Stop ignoring the evidence I posted!

You ignored my two links showing that Reminton LOST because it was apparent they are going to be successfully blamed for the deaths due to the gun being used they manufactured.

Go read them dam it!
Maybe you should read the congressional act law of the land

Why are you being an idiot here I posted hard evidence that Reminton had to pay $35 MILLION because a gun they made was used in the mass murder.

Stop ignoring the evidence I posted!
A judge might allow it but the law stands manufactured cannot be sued if their product was misused.

Comparing cars to guns does not really work if you instead imagine what a world with practically non-existent motor vehicle regulation would look like.
Regradless if you don't like the fact more people are killed daily by a drunk driver than are killed with a long gun. Your opinion is irrelevant.

You don't want to ban cars.
Everyday 32 people are killed by a drunk driver that's more than someone killed with an assault weapon. You want to blame the driver but not the car. Where as you want to blame the gun but not the shooter.
Who wants to ban guns. Car are registered and if you can't operate one you can't get insurance or license the bitch. Where do you cons come up with this shit.

You guys listen to too much right wing radio and news.

Regradless if you don't like the fact more people are killed daily by a drunk driver than are killed with a long gun. Your opinion is irrelevant.
Your opinion is irrelevant because you can't tell apples from oranges. How many deaths would we have if drunk driving was a right and was only punished after someone got hurt or killed?

Your opinion is irrelevant because you can't tell apples from oranges. How many deaths would we have if drunk driving was a right and was only punished after someone got hurt or killed?
I didn't give an opinion I gave a fact. You gave an opinion maybe you should look the word up.

I didn't give an opinion I gave a fact. You gave an opinion maybe you should look the word up.
A "fact" is worthless if it is being used as a disingenuous comparison. There's all sorts of things that kill people but that does not mean every potentially fatal thing is the same.

No one has a right to a car but you do have a right to firearms. Rights are not based on needs.
You do have a right to buy a car. Rights can be based on nuance, reality, and give and take. If I knew that banning guns would make the world a better place, I would 100% do it. If I had a chance to eliminate baby hitler before he could do damage, I'd a abort the motha fuka.

You do have a right to buy a car. Rights can be based on nuance, reality, and give and take. If I knew that banning guns would make the world a better place, I would 100% do it. If I had a chance to eliminate baby hitler before he could do damage, I'd a abort the motha fuka.
No you do not have a right to drive. but your tangent is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back