You voted against it!

Obama hated fracking and fossil fuels, never did one thing to support their domestic production, but claimed one of his greatest successes was the increase in US fossil fuel production.
Lol and right on que a new retard shows up trying to change the subject. So retard, is Cruz a conman for taking credit for the effects of a bill he voted against? Tell us retard. What's your opinion on Cruz's con?

Lol and right on que a new retard shows up trying to change the subject. So retard, is Cruz a conman for taking credit for the effects of a bill he voted against? Tell us retard. What's your opinion on Cruz's con?

Politicians take credit for things they had nothing to do with.

All the time.

In Obama's case, he took credit for something he opposed.

OMG! You've discovered that Cruz is a politician.

Notify the Washington Post. Moron.

Lol. So your retarded ass does think there will be no cars on the highway in ten years. Hilarious. Lol your retarded ass should get into politics and run on that platform there retard. Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ธ Lol, that's a winner now I will tell ya. Better get out there and tell everyone ya know there will be no cars on the road in ten years. Hilarious. Let me know how the fund raising goes retard!!! Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ Stand up and make your announcement at church on Sunday. Let me know how it is received. Still waiting on that answer as to whether or not cancun Cruz is a conman ya retarded coward. Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ

1663809991363.png

Do you have thesaurus or something to add tincture and brighten your drab dirt road posts of slinging mud?

Just asking because your buffoonery of dead end highways that lead to nowhere but moronic melodrama.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Politicians take credit for things they had nothing to do with.

All the time.

In Obama's case, he took credit for something he opposed.

OMG! You've discovered that Cruz is a politician.

Notify the Washington Post. Moron.
Lol, so Cruz is a conman then. Lol, missed the memo on Obama running for something there retard. What is he running for? So does the conman Cruz get your vote there retard? Lol. I noticed your retarded coward ass is incapable of answering a yes or no question. By God way there retard.

View attachment 699596

Do you have thesaurus or something to add tincture and brighten your drab dirt road posts of slinging mud?

Just asking because your buffoonery of dead end highways that lead to nowhere but moronic melodrama.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Lol, still no answer huh retard. Hilarious. Your retarded ass think Cruz is a conman? Your retarded ass think there will be no cars on the road in ten years? Let's hear your answers retard.

Lol, still no answer huh retard. Hilarious. Your retarded ass think Cruz is a conman? Your retarded ass think there will be no cars on the road in ten years? Let's hear your answers retard.
1663810566487.png

I think there's more in the bill than what he can agree on and that he has integrity unlike your unscrupulous ass.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Lol, so Cruz is a conman then. Lol, missed the memo on Obama running for something there retard. What is he running for? . So does the conman Cruz get your vote there retard? Lol. I noticed your retarded coward ass is incapable of answering a yes or no question. By God way there retard.

Cruz is just like many politicians. I'm shocked. Are you shocked?

Lol, missed the memo on Obama running for something

You're right, Obama didn't claim credit for increased oil and gas prodution until after his final election.

So does the conman Cruz get your vote

If I could vote against the fake Mexican, Beta, you're damn right he would.

View attachment 699606

I think there's more in the bill than what he can agree on and that he has integrity unlike your unscrupulous ass.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Lol, so taking credit for shit ya voted against is cool huh retard. Lol hilarious. What a retard. Now back to the whole no cars on the road in ten years thing. We wanna know just how retarded you are. By the way retard there is no integrity in taking credit for shit ya voted against retard. It's a flat lie retard.

Cruz is just like many politicians. I'm shocked. Are you shocked?

Lol, missed the memo on Obama running for something

You're right, Obama didn't claim credit for increased oil and gas prodution until after his final election.

So does the conman Cruz get your vote

If I could vote against the fake Mexican, Beta, you're damn right he would.
Lol, so ya like getting lied to then retard. Not only lied to but from. A retard that has no hope if getting away with the lie. I mean what kinda retard takes credit for shit he voted against and it can easily be looked up. I get it retards have no intelligence so they are not insulted by the obvious knock on their intelligence with such a shity lie. So much for family values. Truth Justice and the Americanway there retard.. Lol, what fat Mexican Beta ya talking g about there retard? Calling some one a beta when you are a retard is pretty hilarious.

Lol, so ya like getting lied to then retard. Not only lied to but from. A retard that has no hope if getting away with the lie. I mean what kinda retard takes credit for shit he voted against and it can easily be looked up. I get it retards have no intelligence so they are not insulted by the obvious knock on their intelligence with such a shity lie. So much for family values. Truth Justice and the Americanway there retard.. Lol, what fat Mexican Beta ya talking g about there retard? Calling some one a beta when you are a retard is pretty hilarious.

Lol, what fat Mexican Beta ya talking g about there

Some demtwat that's running for the US senate from Texas.

Lol, what a retard. Hilarious. So your retarded ass think there will be no cars on the road does it? Hilarious. What a ya expect from a retard that likes being g lied to by Cancun Ted. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ Lol, your retarded ass like it when con men take credit for shit they voted against does it?

1663820096874.png

Lol, look at the retard avoid. Hilarious. Is he a conman for taking credit for the effects of bills he voted against or not? What a retard! Lol, what a coward! Hilarious. Take a stand for once I. Your cowardly life retard. Answer the question retard. Coward.
Is that you, Jake?

So the GOP spent four years NOT passing infra structure legislation and voted against it this time and are trying to take credit for it now?

GOP thy name is hypocrisy

Forum List

Back