You simply cant make this up.

Back in 2014, A ukranian militia finally fought off russian separatists in Donubas. The Ukranian military made them a legitimate wing of their military. The group is called the Azov Battalion. They are NAZIs.
Here is their official symbol
View attachment 616219
Their leader is a politician. His party has been in parliament trying to outlaw interracial marriages.
Their founding member spoke of wanting to lead all the white races of the world in a final crusade for their survival. A crusade against Jews and non whites.
These people are on the front lines in ukraine fighting off the russians as i type.
And there are Muslims from Syria and idiots from America fighting for Putin. It's a fucked up war.

At least the 800 mil aid we just passed doesn't allow ANY of it to be used to train or fund the Azovs.

Ukraine’s far right, which encompasses more than Azov, regularly stages torchlight marches in honor of World War II-era Nazi collaborators (imagine Charlottesville, but with thousands of participants). On Jan. 1, Jewish media reported marchers chanting “Jews Out!” Last month, Radio Free Europe (RFE) — surely not an arm of the Kremlin — reported 20,000 marchers carrying torches in honor of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, which, according to RFE, “carried out vicious acts of ethnic cleansing in which tens of thousands of ethnic Poles in the region were killed.” RFE mentioned journalists spotting Nazi salutes during the march.
Isn’t it in Poland’s interest, as most know borders Ukraine, to increase the numbers in Catholicism, while a very large majority of orthodox Ukrainians resist this occurrence? This religious war underlies the political divisions with another layer (like Ukraine needs more oppositional factors that will not go away) of conflicting values.

Isn’t it in Poland’s interest, as most know borders Ukraine, to increase the numbers in Catholicism, while a very large majority of orthodox Ukrainians resist this occurrence? This religious war underlies the political divisions with another layer (like Ukraine needs more oppositional factors that will not go away) of conflicting values.
Religion has very little if any involvement here nutjob

Go read your Bible

Religion has very little if any involvement here nutjob

Go read your Bible
You are a non-read fool and you’ve again proven this fact. Stay dumb by choice. You are a waste of time and you reveal this post after post. I can only think of one other poster who is in competition with you for being the most ignorant USMB poster.

There are unlimited sources that back the history of Ukraine’s Russian orthodox religion and Poland’s stance on extending the Catholic religion.

Read a book and learn something. I hope you don’t have any children for their sake.

You are a non-read fool and you’ve again proven this fact. Stay dumb by choice. You are a waste of time and you reveal this post after post. I can only think of one other poster who is in competition with you for being the most ignorant USMB poster.

There are unlimited sources that back the history of Ukraine’s Russian orthodox religion and Poland’s stance on extending the Catholic religion.

Read a book and learn something. I hope you don’t have any children for their sake.
Stfu bro.

Neither corruption n or "Nazism" are the reasons for Putin's invasion of a sovereign country so just stop
Where did I claim corruption or Nazism as reasons for Putin's invasion of Ukraine?

Are you so absurd you have to invent the opinions of others in order to appear sharp and informed?

That's sad.

Trump not sanctioned??

Must have been a mistake.​

Not only was rump not sanctioned but no Republicans were sanctioned.

Russia only named Democrats in their sanctions which tells you where the 2 parties stand when it comes to Russia.
Post image

Forum List

Back