Key Democrat Confuses Free Speach with Treason

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
As close as Dems get to committing treason, it's amazing they don't know the real definition of the word.

Sorry Claire, Tucker has a right to free speech.

---Claire McCaskill: FNC’s Tucker Carlson ‘Really, Really Close to Treason’---

DemonicRats have no clue what TREASON is.

All they know, is lying, cheating, stealing, murdering, and bribing in order to get their personals wants and personal bank accounts filled with taxpayers blood and our tax dollars.

They think everything they spew out their shitholes is the truth, and expect the whole world to believe every word.

DemonicRats....... All they know, is lying, cheating, stealing, murdering, and bribing in order to get their personals wants and personal bank accounts filled with taxpayers blood and our tax dollars. They think everything they spew out their shitholes is the truth....."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, and I am saddened to note it.....
......but again another defining example of MAGA-Think has been offered on this venue.

It seems so regrettable that too many MAGA-thinkers think, well, they think and post nearly exactly as poster Baconsmuggler posts.

My avatar hates to make broad generalizations; however, it is getting to the point where if you've read one of 'em, well then, you've taken the measure of all of 'em.

One suspects there is a degree of truthiness on the widespread perception ... a cliche', really....... about the education attainment and the suitability of MAGA-Hats in today's American socieity.

I think that is sad.

As close as Dems get to committing treason, it's amazing they don't know the real definition of the word.

Claire is not a key Democrat and has not held office in several years.

Even if it doesn’t fit some legal definition, obviously that sack of garbage you worship is a traitor.

Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and it was a democrat who was praising and defending Putin while a republican was president? The right wing snowflake tantrums would be through the roof. It’s amazing how childish of hypocrites Trump supporters are.

Little Fat Buddy McCaskill still babbling on about things she knows nothing about??

I can only imagine how complicated this will be in MAGA world, but freedom of speech and treason can exist at the same time, in the same universe.

One can exercise their freedom of speech and still break a law, such as yelling FIRE in a crowded theater or I HAVE A BOMB in an airplane. And in fact, at some point, a person pretty much HAS to speak in the process of committing treason.

The fact that I even have to say this is just another example of how far we've fallen.

Tucker has a right to free speech, and we have the right to know that he's a treasonous, piece of shit.

Tucker is a Russian asset. Bout as close to being a traitor as you can get.
20 years ago, his career would have been over. No spine...or credibility left on the right hand side of the aisle.

Are we in a conflict or at war with Russia? Is there a declaration of war or use of force authorization against Russia?

Did I say we were in a declared war or authorized military action?

The former Senator is welcome to share her opinion about Tucker, just like Tucker is welcome to share his opinion about Russia, Putin, The USA, and Biden.

Forum List

Back