You simply cant make this up.

The Russia/Ukraine conflict has been simplified to “Good vs Evil”. Putin is a nationalist looking to flex muscle in his quest for power. Zelensky has neo nazis fighting for Ukraine.

It is more nuanced despite what people say…

Last edited:
The Russia/Ukraine conflict has been simplified to “Good vs Evil”. Putin is a nationalist looking to flex muscle in his quest for power. Zelensky has neo nazis fighting for Ukraine.

It is more nuanced than that despite what people say…
It isnt good verses evil.
This is all on putin. Every bit of it.
I was simply saying i find it fascinating how the pinkos are NAZIs (lmao) but they are literally fighting neo NAZIs.
Pretty sure we could come up with more accurate terms for russia. Yelling "NAZI!!" is just lazy and ignorant.

I was simply saying i find it fascinating how the pinkos are NAZIs (lmao) but they are literally fighting neo NAZIs.
Pretty sure we could come up with more accurate terms for russia. Yelling "NAZI!!" is just lazy and ignorant.

Agreed. That’s the problem with the tossing around the word “NAZI” arbitrarily. Most of the time it’s pathetic hyperbole used to end a discussion.

So you realize how unpopular your boss Putin's war is and still try to excuse it...

Here is what you condone

1647526410183.png

That's a building in which civilians were sheltering. On the ground in front and back is painted the words "children" in Russian.

That building was destroyed by a Russian attack

So you realize how unpopular your boss Putin's war is and still try to excuse it...

Here is what you condone

View attachment 617187

That's a building in which civilians were sheltering. On the ground in front and back is painted the words "children" in Russian.

That building was destroyed by a Russian attack
Shut the fuck up, you idiot.

That's the best you can do Boris?

Fuck off.

Go back to laughing about kids getting blown to shit (post 186)
You literally made shit up and then patted yourself on the back. Like a complete, childish dumbfuck. Congrats

You literally made shit up and then patted yourself on the back. Like a complete, childish dumbfuck. Congrats
Made shit up?

You mean Russians didn't blow that theater full of civilians to shit?

Made shit up?

You mean Russians didn't blow that theater full of civilians to shit?
No, idiot.
You saying putin is my "boss" i laugh at kids being blown up..
Shut the fuck up already. Jesus

No, idiot.
You saying putin is my "boss" i laugh at kids being blown up..
Shut the fuck up already. Jesus
You literally DID laugh at post 186

Ya know...the one pointing out that your BOSS Putin blew that theater to shit.

You literally DID laugh at post 186

Ya know...the one pointing out that your BOSS Putin blew that theater to shit.
I laughed at your implications, you stupid mother fucker

Can you make this up??

Employee of the month​

Comrade Carlson to get medal 🏅
Hero of the Russian Federation
r/PoliticalHumor - Employee of the month

I know this guy will do and say anything for money, but has anyone told him the value of a Ruble these days?

Can you make this up??

Employee of the month​

Comrade Carlson to get medal 🏅
Hero of the Russian Federation
r/PoliticalHumor - Employee of the month

I know this guy will do and say anything for money, but has anyone told him the value of a Ruble these days?
Biggest deflection so far!
Congrats bro

Forum List

Back