You shall not pass, Dog

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Anyone with cats and dogs will recognize this ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs]You Shall Not Pass, Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Oh man.

Happens all the time in my house. My girlfriend calls the cat a "cat hole".

:lol:

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA!! That is what Karma does with Pretties. LOL!!
Now Gracie? She would just grab Pretties by the neck as if she were a puppy, pick her up while the cat yeowled, then a wrestle fest would commence...and wind up an ear wash and an eye wash all at the same time with two tongues licking after the wrestlematch. Karma though? She just sits there...then jumps OVER the cat.

This vid is just soooo true.:lol:

Isn't it just Gracie?

I love it - you can read it so clearly in their body language. Admittedly there's some lardass cats there but such power for such a little creature and then that gratuitous slap when poor Fido finally summed up the courage to pass! :lol:

Cats can be evil.

I hope next time I meet a dog I'm more sensitive to its fears and don't laugh at its terror!

Cats can be evil.

I hope next time I meet a dog I'm more sensitive to its fears and don't laugh at its terror!

That's admirable...

ok.

but I'm still going to laugh! :lol:

and dude - there were some lard-ass cats in that video!

My cat Muto, take a special joy in standing in front of my dog Crow's food bowl when he wants to have dinner.

It's hilarious.

I recall our cat Max running home with a small dog chasing him. As Max got to our driveway he turned and with a left paw hook cut the nose of the pursuing dog, who yelped, cut and ran. Max, watched the dog run home, and walked into the garage as if it were any old day.

Gracie and Pretties rough and tumbled all the time. Karma? She know what those claws can do. So do I because Pretties isn't just mean to them....she hisses and bites and claws me too, even if she is sitting on my lap and I dare scratch myself or something. So..karma just jumps over here. Smart doggy.

Forum List

Back