You People Who Think Separation of Church and State is Possible.......How Do You Reconcile Abortion??

If you are here solely for the sake of being a comedian, it proves that you have a brain but don’t want to use it for scientific or serious purposes. Are you interested in partaking in a conversation about women’s reproductive rights being taken away by Maga Republicans?
Ok, I'll flesh out my humor. There are better birth control methods besides abortion. Perhaps if more women used them abortion wouldn't be an issue.

Let's have that conversation. ;)

Last edited:
You know that scientifically how?

I Know that this does not have a brain as certain as 2 + 2 = 4

View attachment 759686

NFBW: You need to present a scientific consensus ding and Redfish as to when that brainless living human organism shown above has acquired the individual ability to think and be viable enough to continue its biological development according to its new unique genetic DNA programming when the switch is flipped by god or Mother Nature from organized nurture and life support
from the mother’s brain to it’s own. The same goes for the fetuses’ heart and air breathing life support system. It has to be physically and psychologically ready with all instincts intact for the switch.

END2302230821
you said 20 weeks not the instant of conception.

Mashmont221205-#1 Mashmont • This is question that puts abortion in it's rightful context, and basically ends the argument: How many of you wish your mother had made the decision to abort you when you were a zygote or fetus? Show of hands.

If my mom aborted me before I had a brain - as is the case for elective abortion that is perfectly fine with me. Because “I never thought so therefore I never was.”

END2302241136

NFBW: HERE IS Exactly what I wrote: it is in writing
Personhood of slaves was never in question. Each slave had a brain. Denying The personhood of a fetus younger than 20 weeks is justifiably in question because it doesn’t have a brain

“fetus younger than 20 weeks”

NFBW: This is younger than 20 weeks:

1677269056190.png

…… It does not have a brain:

Science tells me the following:

From the time the neural tube closes, around week 7, the brain will grow at a rate of 250,000 neurons per minute for the next 21 weeks.​

NFBW A neurological organ as complex as a human brain that takes 21 weeks to grow in brain matter and all the neurons required to establish consciousness and thought is not a brain in any functional way beyond regulating motor skills and movement of limbs.

END2202241516

NFBW: When René Descartes was a young fetus inside his momma’s belly he was quoted as saying “I don’t think therefore I am not”

1677326614070.png

230225^ab

NFBW: I said from zero to twenty weeks which is that period of fetal development whereas Descartes was not capable of thought because his thalamocortical connections from the sense organs to his were not yet established.

Assuming that consciousness is mainly localized in the cortex, consciousness cannot emerge before 24 gestational weeks when the thalamocortical connections from the sense organs are established. The emergence of consciousness: Science and ethics - PubMed. 230225^aaa<​
END2302250715

NFBW: HERE IS Exactly what I wrote: it is in writing

“fetus younger than 20 weeks”

NFBW: This is younger than 20 weeks:

View attachment 760126

…… It does not have a brain:

Science tells me the following:

From the time the neural tube closes, around week 7, the brain will grow at a rate of 250,000 neurons per minute for the next 21 weeks.​

NFBW A neurological organ as complex as a human brain that takes 21 weeks to grow in brain matter and all the neurons required to establish consciousness and thought is not a brain in any functional way beyond regulating motor skills and movement of limbs.

END2202241516
the pic you posted is the instant of conception, not 20 weeks. post a pic of an unborn human at 20 weeks, then we can discuss what it is or is not.

NFBW: When René Descartes was a young fetus inside his momma’s belly he was quoted as saying “I don’t think therefore I am not”

View attachment 760300
230225^ab

NFBW: I said from zero to twenty weeks which is that period of fetal development whereas Descartes was not capable of thought because his thalamocortical connections from the sense organs to his were not yet established.

Assuming that consciousness is mainly localized in the cortex, consciousness cannot emerge before 24 gestational weeks when the thalamocortical connections from the sense organs are established. The emergence of consciousness: Science and ethics - PubMed. 230225^aaa<​
END2302250715
you want abortion on demand with no limits, why not just say that? Many others around the world disagree with you, so why not put it to a vote on a federal referendum. Let the people decide. Isn't that what a representative republic is all about? Why do you abortionists fear a vote of the people? Could it be because you realize that you are in the minority?

Mashmont221205-#1 Mashmont • This is question that puts abortion in it's rightful context, and basically ends the argument: How many of you wish your mother had made the decision to abort you when you were a zygote or fetus? Show of hands.

If my mom aborted me before I had a brain - as is the case for elective abortion that is perfectly fine with me. Because “I never thought so therefore I never was.”

END2302241136
That's a a stupid question.

If you never knew you were alive you would never know if you weren't alive either.

then lets put it a different way: are you glad your mother did not abort you? yes or no
Once again it wouldn't matter if she did as I would never know. So how can I say how I feel about one thing when I have no knowledge of the other?

That's a a stupid question.

If you never knew you were alive you would never know if you weren't alive either.
The anti/choice persons are full of stupid answers and stupid questions that depend on the large numbers of stupid white MAGA persons to make Republicanism a viable major political party

For example:
Blues Man230127-#375 IMO once development reaches the stage of fetal viability outside the womb there is an argument at that point the fetus can be called a person​
^^​
HeyNorm230128-#376 HeyNorm In all seriousness, how does one determine that, short of an autopsy.​

Once again it wouldn't matter if she did as I would never know. So how can I say how I feel about one thing when I have no knowledge of the other?
ok, one more time. are you glad you are alive? if you had been aborted you would not be around to answer the question or dodge it again. We all understand that. Now, are you glad that your mother allowed you to have life? simple question.

The anti/choice persons are full of stupid answers and stupid questions that depend on the large numbers of stupid white MAGA persons to make Republicanism a viable major political party

For example:
Blues Man230127-#375 IMO once development reaches the stage of fetal viability outside the womb there is an argument at that point the fetus can be called a person​
^^​
HeyNorm230128-#376 HeyNorm In all seriousness, how does one determine that, short of an autopsy.​
pro life is not anti choice, we support ending a pregnancy to save the life of the mother, incest, rape, etc. We object to using it as birth control, that's all this is about and if you have a working brain, you understand that.

ok, one more time. are you glad you are alive? if you had been aborted you would not be around to answer the question or dodge it again. We all understand that. Now, are you glad that your mother allowed you to have life? simple question.
Sometimes I am. Many times I haven't been. I don't see what that has to do with abortion.

You want me to compare something that is to something that never was

you want abortion on demand with no limits, why not just say that?
NO. Abortion on demand ends at 24 weeks when a fetus has a brain that reasonably would be able to take over when consciousness is possible and can be separated and no longer a part of it’s mothers’ neurological and respiratory bodily functions.

NO. Abortion on demand ends at 24 weeks when a fetus has a brain that reasonably would be able to take over when consciousness is possible and can be separated and no longer a part of it’s mothers’ neurological and respiratory bodily functions.
so prior to 24 weeks it is not a human being? not a creation of God? has zero rights? is something that can just be discarded like an empty coke can? How about if the unborn child is a tranny? would you save that one? you libs are so disingenuous it is laughable.

so prior to 24 weeks it is not a human being? not a creation of God? has zero rights? is something that can just be discarded like an empty coke can? How about if the unborn child is a tranny? would you save that one? you libs are so disingenuous it is laughable.
I'm not religious so don't try to force your gods on me.

The fact is that less than 1% of abortions have ever taken place past week 21 and the vast majority take place before week 13 and most of those take place before week 6.

I'm not religious so don't try to force your gods on me.

The fact is that less than 1% of abortions have ever taken place past week 21 and the vast majority take place before week 13 and most of those take place before week 6.
I don't care if you believe in anything or not. I just do not care what you believe or don't believe. I personally believe that a person exists from the instant of conception. But I am also a realist and understand why early abortions make sense in some cases, but not all. and not as an excuse for forgetting a pill or condom.

so prior to 24 weeks it is not a human being?
It is a human being in it’s earliest developmental stages on the human life continuum from conception until death that is not capable of conscious thinking when elective abortion is a woman’s natural right to have autonomy over her entire body including her reproductive organs.

What scientists refer to as a prenatal living human organism until successful live birth,

You need to go by what I say not by what you want me to say

Forum List

Back