You own nothing, and are happy, the elites will still own everything. 14 states sign on to no meat, dairy or cars by 2030

Meanwhile only 25 miles from a Dem liberal freak show city, I'm surrounded by my neighbors cows and chickens. Remember these liberal fruitcakes live in a bubble, outside of which the normal world exists.

The areas where this sort of thing is envisaged are usually not high crime. Every city has its dangerous areas, but that’s not what we’re talking about.

Then what are you talking about???? Because the previous posts I had quoted all had to do with the perspective of what a 'livable' city means.

I live in Western WA, Seattle made the list, Seattle as well as the rest of the Puget Sound cities......the people aren't moving out of state because they can't have their monster trucks and McD burgers...........it is because of high crime, drug use and homelessness. Nearly the whole region is overflowing with crime and such because of 'defund' the police and limiting how they can enforce the law.

Then what are you talking about???? Because the previous posts I had quoted all had to do with the perspective of what a 'livable' city means.

I live in Western WA, Seattle made the list, Seattle as well as the rest of the Puget Sound cities......the people aren't moving out of state because they can't have their monster trucks and McD burgers...........it is because of high crime, drug use and homelessness. Nearly the whole region is overflowing with crime and such because of 'defund' the police and limiting how they can enforce the law.
This started being about restricting vehicles in certain parts of town. How did that morph into increasing rents and homelessness? Important issues, but off the point of what I was talking about. :dunno:

This started being about restricting vehicles in certain parts of town. How did that morph into increasing rents and homelessness? Important issues, but off the point of what I was talking about. :dunno:

For the 3rd time...... perspective of what a 'livable' city means.

It will have the opposite effect. Those who are desperately needed will be the first to flee. No city can survive with only leftist elites living there.
no city , or country, can exist with only "elites." do you guys really think your life in "galt's gulch" or musk's mars colony will be wonderful without servants?

This just has to stop....they are insane.......they want to take us back to a world where the elite hunt deer in the kings forest while the peasants starve......and solar and wind are energy sources for the poor, while the rich democrats drive gas guzzling SUVs........

In other words, leftist harpies are willing to give up their cars, meat, coffee creamer, and whatever else it takes to look at us and say, “Ha-ha!” We’ll see who has the last laugh when Dylan Mulvaney and I are in a gulag, scrapping for the last rotting cabbage. Bring your A-game, dudette.
---
As I’ve reported before, the lizard people are hoping to eradicate meat and dairy consumption by 2030 completely. The prairie fairies want your car, too, because it’s easier to enslave people when they are both underfed and unable to escape.
------
What’s worse, 14 American mayors are already on board with this global enslavement.

Here is the list of U.S. Marxist hell-hole mayors who are willing to deny their constituents the taste of meat, dairy for their coffee, and their privately-owned cars by 2030: Seattle, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, Chicago, Miami, Boston, Austin, Portland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C.

These places will show you who is most under control of the world economic forum. Because the world economic forum told us we won't be eating meat as a part of our diet.

Man is supposed to eat meat. That's why our eyes are in the front of our head to stalk prey in front of us, it's why we have sharp teeth for tearing meat, it's why our arms reach in front of us to catch prey, it's why we still have finger nails that are for digging into what we watch, it's why our digestive systems can process meat.

It's why vegetarians have to take supplements because their bodies wither away if they don't eat meat to get proteins and nutrients. They can get some of them from some plants, but it's not the same.

no city , or country, can exist with only "elites." do you guys really think your life in "galt's gulch" or musk's mars colony will be wonderful without servants?
Without dedicated, conscientious servants the liberal elites would turn the world into a dump.

thanks to america;'s job creators, the world is a dump.
Some truth there. People are generally well intentioned but ignorant. How could they know that that food container would end up in the ocean halfway around the world.

Last edited:
These places will show you who is most under control of the world economic forum. Because the world economic forum told us we won't be eating meat as a part of our diet.

Man is supposed to eat meat. That's why our eyes are in the front of our head to stalk prey in front of us, it's why we have sharp teeth for tearing meat, it's why our arms reach in front of us to catch prey, it's why we still have finger nails that are for digging into what we watch, it's why our digestive systems can process meat.

It's why vegetarians have to take supplements because their bodies wither away if they don't eat meat to get proteins and nutrients. They can get some of them from some plants, but it's not the same.

Just plain ignorance, borne out of opinion.
I'll try to clean up this mess you left a little later

Forum List

Back