You own nothing, and are happy, the elites will still own everything. 14 states sign on to no meat, dairy or cars by 2030

This just has to stop....they are insane.......they want to take us back to a world where the elite hunt deer in the kings forest while the peasants starve......and solar and wind are energy sources for the poor, while the rich democrats drive gas guzzling SUVs........

In other words, leftist harpies are willing to give up their cars, meat, coffee creamer, and whatever else it takes to look at us and say, “Ha-ha!” We’ll see who has the last laugh when Dylan Mulvaney and I are in a gulag, scrapping for the last rotting cabbage. Bring your A-game, dudette.
---
As I’ve reported before, the lizard people are hoping to eradicate meat and dairy consumption by 2030 completely. The prairie fairies want your car, too, because it’s easier to enslave people when they are both underfed and unable to escape.
------
What’s worse, 14 American mayors are already on board with this global enslavement.

Here is the list of U.S. Marxist hell-hole mayors who are willing to deny their constituents the taste of meat, dairy for their coffee, and their privately-owned cars by 2030: Seattle, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, Chicago, Miami, Boston, Austin, Portland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C.

Your thread title is incorrect.

Mayors do not enact laws.

Troll thread.

It's why vegetarians have to take supplements because their bodies wither away if they don't eat meat to get proteins and nutrients. They can get some of them from some plants, but it's not the same.
Dead animal consumers don't take supplements? I don't think that's true 😂

These people looked well nourished to me:

images (7).jpeg

images (6).jpeg

images (5).jpeg

images (4).jpeg

Man is supposed to eat meat. That's why our eyes are in the front of our head to stalk prey in front of us
We have eyes in front of our head because we are created in the image of God . God doesn't look like a goat or a fish despite the fact that a lot of people serve gods that do look like this.
hqdefault.jpg

This just has to stop....they are insane.......they want to take us back to a world where the elite hunt deer in the kings forest while the peasants starve......and solar and wind are energy sources for the poor, while the rich democrats drive gas guzzling SUVs........

In other words, leftist harpies are willing to give up their cars, meat, coffee creamer, and whatever else it takes to look at us and say, “Ha-ha!” We’ll see who has the last laugh when Dylan Mulvaney and I are in a gulag, scrapping for the last rotting cabbage. Bring your A-game, dudette.
---
As I’ve reported before, the lizard people are hoping to eradicate meat and dairy consumption by 2030 completely. The prairie fairies want your car, too, because it’s easier to enslave people when they are both underfed and unable to escape.
------
What’s worse, 14 American mayors are already on board with this global enslavement.

Here is the list of U.S. Marxist hell-hole mayors who are willing to deny their constituents the taste of meat, dairy for their coffee, and their privately-owned cars by 2030: Seattle, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, Chicago, Miami, Boston, Austin, Portland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C.

ICLEI is real, and usurps local representation of citizens worldwide. It's an end-around by the UN on representation by people

that actually care about your community that are from there.

He has that definition on the vegan diet because all the healthy fat has been stripped from his body.......that means his brain isn't getting enough healthy fat to maintain itself....
Healthy fat comes from PLANTS. Stick to what you actually know -- second amendment

NOT vegan

images (13).jpeg

Forum List

Back