You own nothing, and are happy, the elites will still own everything. 14 states sign on to no meat, dairy or cars by 2030

Do you suppose, getting rid of meat, dairy and private ownership of automobiles by 2030 was a plank of these mayors runs for office, or just something on the candidate's mind but unsaid, when running for office?

How many in those cities would vote for someone, that said they supported this in their campaign planks? Very few, I suspect.

Be careful who you vote for to represent or lead you. You might get them.
These people got elected because they had a D next to their name. If People don’t know what that means by now then there’s no help for them.

These people got elected because they had a D next to their name. If People don’t know what that means by now then there’s no help for them.
Never ever move or live in a large city. You will be outvoted by people who support parties, not candidates.

A vote for democrats is a vote for the WEF and The Great Reset.

When The Great Reset comes to your town, hold democrats accountable.

This just has to stop....they are insane.......they want to take us back to a world where the elite hunt deer in the kings forest while the peasants starve......and solar and wind are energy sources for the poor, while the rich democrats drive gas guzzling SUVs........

In other words, leftist harpies are willing to give up their cars, meat, coffee creamer, and whatever else it takes to look at us and say, “Ha-ha!” We’ll see who has the last laugh when Dylan Mulvaney and I are in a gulag, scrapping for the last rotting cabbage. Bring your A-game, dudette.
---
As I’ve reported before, the lizard people are hoping to eradicate meat and dairy consumption by 2030 completely. The prairie fairies want your car, too, because it’s easier to enslave people when they are both underfed and unable to escape.
------
What’s worse, 14 American mayors are already on board with this global enslavement.

Here is the list of U.S. Marxist hell-hole mayors who are willing to deny their constituents the taste of meat, dairy for their coffee, and their privately-owned cars by 2030: Seattle, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, Chicago, Miami, Boston, Austin, Portland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C.

Fake news by "pjmedia"

This just has to stop....they are insane.......they want to take us back to a world where the elite hunt deer in the kings forest while the peasants starve......and solar and wind are energy sources for the poor, while the rich democrats drive gas guzzling SUVs........

In other words, leftist harpies are willing to give up their cars, meat, coffee creamer, and whatever else it takes to look at us and say, “Ha-ha!” We’ll see who has the last laugh when Dylan Mulvaney and I are in a gulag, scrapping for the last rotting cabbage. Bring your A-game, dudette.
---
As I’ve reported before, the lizard people are hoping to eradicate meat and dairy consumption by 2030 completely. The prairie fairies want your car, too, because it’s easier to enslave people when they are both underfed and unable to escape.
------
What’s worse, 14 American mayors are already on board with this global enslavement.

Here is the list of U.S. Marxist hell-hole mayors who are willing to deny their constituents the taste of meat, dairy for their coffee, and their privately-owned cars by 2030: Seattle, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, Chicago, Miami, Boston, Austin, Portland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C.

TBH I'm perfectly happy to rent the beef. They can have it back when I'm done.

Straight out of the Pol Pot playbook. Good luck in your new world, Leftards. You voted for it, you’re going to get it good and hard while I sit and watch you while I eat my cheeseburger and sip my milkshake.

Fourteen major American cities are part of a globalist climate organization known as the “C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group,” which has an “ambitious target” by the year 2030 of “0 kg [of] meat consumption,” “0 kg [of] dairy consumption,” “3 new clothing items per person per year,” “0 private vehicles” owned, and “1 short-haul return flight (less than 1500 km) every 3 years per person.”

C40’s dystopian goals can be found in its “The Future of Urban Consumption in a 1.5°C World” report, which was published in 2019 and reportedly reemphasized in 2023. The organization is headed and largely funded by Democrat billionaire Michael Bloomberg. Nearly 100 cities across the world make up the organization, and its American members include Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Seattle.

Straight out of the Pol Pot playbook. Good luck in your new world, Leftards. You voted for it, you’re going to get it good and hard while I sit and watch you while I eat my cheeseburger and sip my milkshake.

Fourteen major American cities are part of a globalist climate organization known as the “C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group,” which has an “ambitious target” by the year 2030 of “0 kg [of] meat consumption,” “0 kg [of] dairy consumption,” “3 new clothing items per person per year,” “0 private vehicles” owned, and “1 short-haul return flight (less than 1500 km) every 3 years per person.”

C40’s dystopian goals can be found in its “The Future of Urban Consumption in a 1.5°C World” report, which was published in 2019 and reportedly reemphasized in 2023. The organization is headed and largely funded by Democrat billionaire Michael Bloomberg. Nearly 100 cities across the world make up the organization, and its American members include Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Seattle.

Perhaps more realistic for 2040?
But even then, none of the changes can be 100%.

This raises the question on what is going to be considered to be necessary. Possibly none of it will be accepted.

Sounds like a good business opportunity. Set up a restaurant specializing in meat and dairy a half a mile outside the city limits.

02111111111111111S006+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++traight out of the Pol Pot playbook. Good luck in your new world, Leftards. You voted for it, you’re going to get it good and hard while I sit and watch you while I eat my cheeseburger and sip my milkshake.

great. my city made the list. i particularly like the banning of private vehicles in densely populated areas.

meat, by the way, is not good for you. i gave it up (mostly) a few years ago. put down the cheezeburger and live a little longer.

If true we will see an Exodus that will make that of ancient Israel look like a boy scout hike.

"While the World Economic Forum is contributing to reflect about how to sustainably and nutritiously feed a growing global population, our organization has no plan to restrict people's nutrition," said Yann Zopf, the group's head of media, in a July 7, 2023 email, calling the claims "completely false."

From your OP linked articles source

Total bullshit. “C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group,” is nothing and will affect nothing.

Forum List

Back