You own nothing, A Private 'Club 'Owns It All,

Ok so I did find this, which the FDR changed it maybe for his Federal Reserve comrades?
So looks like I was wrong about gold backed but not about the founders,

www.history.com/this-day-in-history/fdr-takes-united-states-off-gold-standard

www.history.com/this-day-in-history/fdr-takes-united-states-off-gold-standard

Attachments

• 1672365191320.png
    1672365191320.png
    901 bytes · Views: 18
Which part of it do you want me to prove wrong?

Never mind looks like I am wrong, it has been a product of a group of private bankers since the fool FDR handed it over to them in 1933. So sorry for the claim I put up out of ignorance.

In other words, everyone can relax, you all still own your house, car, and 401(k).

Think that land that's been in the family for a hundred years is yours, think again or just stop paying the real owners for your use of it and see who really owns it. Tax is not just for Forts, Bridges and [I forgot] ? anymore.
So true. This means that nobody in this country truly owns their real estate. I used to work with a lady from India and she said there is no such thing as property taxes there. Once you build and pay for your house, it's yours free and clear. Too bad it's not like that in the USA.

It is unconstitutional to exchange gold for worthless paper.
This is one reason there was a run on the banks in The Great Depression. Those worthless paper notes were not backed by gold or any other real currency.

I like this man. His first name is Mike; can't remember last name. I've watched his entire series of videos on YouTube. He explains our fiat currency system very well. And he says that one day the current fiat system is going to FAIL.

Forum List

Back