'You might be right': Two bipartisan governors on how civility can fix post-Trump America + bipartisan policy solutions to go along with civility

The issues with schools and extremist Prog women acting out wearing Handmaid Tale's uniforms is not what Deplorables are going for.
progressive equals communism communism equal fail...class dismissed communism always fails because when you stop getting a paycheck, you sit on your ass and drink...hooray for communism...in old soviet union it took up to six months to get your toilet fixed...hooray for communism

This has to be a two way street for far to many bipartisanship means you give me everything I want now and I will consider giving you something you want later and the same group looks at civility to mean I can insult trash and vilify you in any way I want but if you hit back at me you are a dangerous radical extremist.

brothers and sisters: if all Dreamers get deported like Trump wanted to do, the economy would lose 280 billion dollars in growth over the next decade, with the Social Security fund losing 30 billion dollars

we don't need executive action on immigration like Obama did, we need a permanent legislative fix, but something that can actually pass

The Dream Act has been introduced for 16 years and failed to pass including when 6 Democrat Senator killed the bill at a time Obama had big Democrat majorities in Congress

No one figures in how much those illegals suck out of the economy in benefits and also how many billions they send back home.

Illegals keep wages suppressed.

At least 266,000 unaccompanied migrant children/minors have been been encountered at the southern border since President Biden took office, per CBP data. That’s enough to fill up approximately three Rose Bowls. Highest single month was July 2021 with 18,954

build the wall

No one figures in how much those illegals suck out of the economy in benefits and also how many billions they send back home.

Illegals can't do squat unless the jobs are offered to them. Illegals can't do squat unless we are willing to not enforce our employment laws.

This has to be a two way street for far to many bipartisanship means you give me everything I want now and I will consider giving you something you want later and the same group looks at civility to mean I can insult trash and vilify you in any way I want but if you hit back at me you are a dangerous radical extremist.
For far too many, bipartisanship is always considered a good thing and is above reproach.

Kyrsten Sinema is my favorite Democrat.

1664231292219.png

No they aren't. Impossible. We have covered this many times.
It's not impossible and it is happening.

How the fuck do you think illegals pay income taxes?

It's not impossible and it is happening.

How the fuck do you think illegals pay income taxes?

As you note, those who tried were caught. You tell me, how can someone get a tax form for someone working half way across the country and not say anything?

How can the IRS believe an 84 year old living in Ohio is working at a dairy farm in Wisconsin?

As you note, those who tried were caught. You tell me, how can someone get a tax form for someone working half way across the country and not say anything?

How can the IRS believe an 84 year old living in Ohio is working at a dairy farm in Wisconsin?
And the government has a 100% success rate?... 🤣

That isn't what you said. You said it was impossible for illegals to be using stolen identities.

And I stated why. The government might not care but the guy who gets a tax statement from a job he isn't working at will.

Nothing will be done about the employer and no one will demand it.

Undocumented immigrants cost Americans mega bucks, estimated to be billions of dollars annually. Multiple things are going on- for one- highest number ever of illegal entries. DHS writes an increase from January 2021 to January 2022 as Center for Immigration Studies estimates an additional 1.13 million (low ball figure and discussed with the source below) undocumented migrants entered the United States. Although there are a few agencies attempting to track the numbers, there is no account released to estimate number of “new” illegals once here.

For decades, both Mexico and United States have paper mills producing false documents in bulk. Human smugglers, operating by the hour, cut deals to provide illegal entry. These “coyotes” will offer false documentation as well at a greater price. This has been documented in numerous court cases. These false documents (looking quite legit compared to those produced years ago due to enhanced technology) are used to obtain jobs. Another aspect, as most already know, is a subset of US employers that do not care about legal paperwork and citizenship or green card status and knowingly hire undocumented workers to pay them less, work them longer, in order to make more profit. Additionally, when a US employer hires someone they know is undocumented, they often take advantage of the situation in working them under very poor conditions, and if injured on the job threaten to report them if they make trouble- like when they get permanently injured on the job and complain. 10 years or so there was a national study identifying the top 10 US companies who were negligent in verifying paperwork. I’ll have to come back with that source when I come back with my others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back