You May Want to Pick Up Some Benadryl Before They Ban It

I remember when HIV and aids first became popular in the 1980's. The libs tried to stir up fear in the general population then as well. But conservatives pointed out the secret to avoiding aids. Don't take it in the caboose, and you should be fine.

Libs didn't listen, and are still plagued by it. Conservatives on the other hand, followed the science and have been largely free of aids- with just a few exceptions.
Yep a vagina is designed for a penis a butthole is not.

Do we need to revisit this and post articles that show that ass sex transmits aids much more than normal sex? Why are you denying science?
No, but that wouldn't have anything to do with your dumb point anyway. That's a lane change, from someone who clearly has a list of talking points and is willing to jump from point to point with no reason or warning. So, people can use condoms. Very simple.

Here is my advice: you should stop having unprotected butt sex with strangers. Problem solved.

No, but that wouldn't have anything to do with your dumb point anyway. That's a lane change, from someone who clearly has a list of talking points and is willing to jump from point to point with no reason or warning. So, people can use condoms. Very simple.

Here is my advice: you should stop having unprotected butt sex with strangers. Problem solved.
The bold is for you down low bro.

Being a science hating Leftard you would think just one scientist thinks the ChiCom Flu is manmade.
You only posted one. Seems like a fail on your part..

When you are done with your little tantrum...how many scientists do you suppose think it was likely not manmade? Hint: it's more.

You only posted one. Seems like a fail on your part..

When you are done with your little tantrum...how many scientists do you suppose think it was likely not manmade? Hint: it's more.
Hilarious. I’ve only posted about gravity working once also. But you being a dumbass anti science Leftard, you think that’s the only evidence that exists.

And now people can live with it instead of it being a short term death sentence. Now cases are falling.

Also, 700,000 people have died in the US since the beginning of the AIDS epidemic 40 years ago. Fewer than the number of Americans who have died from covid in less than 2 years.
And like almost all Americans I have zero chance of getting HIV.

Forum List

Back