You May Want to Pick Up Some Benadryl Before They Ban It

How do you "know" that benadryl is useless?

The great thing about benadryl is that its cheap and available, and is safe enough to be sold over the counter.

Considering the failures of Sleepy Joe to bring Corona under control, people are losing patience in the senile old man. Are you suggesting that the hoi polloi should just give up and consult a good mortician?
You cannot question our USMB board certified virologist

I canned my primary doctor for Dr Lesh's care I'll have you know

The liberal panaceas from mandatory vaccines to mandatory masking have failed to stop the Chinese Pandemic.

Why the resistance to new ideas?
Right Wing resistance to those mitigation efforts are a big part of WHY it
is still with us to this degree.

I remember when HIV and aids first became popular in the 1980's. The libs tried to stir up fear in the general population then as well. But conservatives pointed out the secret to avoiding aids. Don't take it in the caboose, and you should be fine.

Libs didn't listen, and are still plagued by it. Conservatives on the other hand, followed the science and have been largely free of aids- with just a few exceptions.
You remember things that never happened which in a way is kind of cool. Too much LSD in the 1980s perhaps? Educating people about new things that may cause you harm or kill you is not stirring up fear. :icon_rolleyes:

Here we are near 40 years after HIV. And it is still here for sone reason. Even after spending tens of billions a year and tens of billions more and including all levels of governments and hidden payouts in our medical insurance choices, trillions of dollars.

Only time I am ever reminded of hiv is when I see a commercial on tv starring black gays, and trannies talking about hiv prep medication. They don't tell you to use protection, or to avoid sex with HIV positive people. Nah, they just say "take our medication and fuck away you black gays and trannies". Which leads me to believe black gays and trannies are mostly disease ridden since they only market towards them.

Here we are near 40 years after HIV. And it is still here for sone reason. Even after spending tens of billions a year and tens of billions more and including all levels of governments and hidden payouts in our medical insurance choices, trillions of dollars.
And now people can live with it instead of it being a short term death sentence. Now cases are falling.

Also, 700,000 people have died in the US since the beginning of the AIDS epidemic 40 years ago. Fewer than the number of Americans who have died from covid in less than 2 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back