You May Be Surprised To Hear

I have no issue with him teaching those that need education and if he teaches children of first generation or illegals that is fine with me…

I am not close minded and look I believe if you have kids put them in Private Schools and work three jobs and if not then understand your kid will be with someone illegal child at that public school…

Kids shouldn’t be punished…
Except they (US kids) get punished because they happen to be US citizens and are taught to be bad, while the illegals are taught they are the victims. Send them all home, screw the kids who are sucking up the system making it much harder for US citizens,

Except they (US kids) get punished because they happen to be US citizens and are taught to be bad, while the illegals are taught they are the victims. Send them all home, screw the kids who are sucking up the system making it much harder for US citizens,
Again, the job of the parent is to educate their child and make the choice of schooling and if they put their child into public schooling then you have failed your child and not the OP…

I have no issue with the child or educator and if you have an issue it should be with the local school district along with Local, State and Federal Government and not the illegal or their children because they are just using the resources allowed to them…

The reason why the "educator" is so hell bent on bringing diseased individuals and their anchors here, is so he can continue to have a job.

I never said any of that, there are NO "anchor babies," and my job is not dependent on your ridiculous, uninformed nonsense.

I'm saying I don't offer my personal political point of view, and all the rest is from the left if at all.
You may think you don’t but in the end it does slip in…

I ain’t saying you are a horrible educator but our political views slip in conversation and kids hear it…

Kids also hear their parents, read social media and watch MSM and know what is being said, so do not think a child does not learn stuff from all sources…

Again, the job of the parent is to educate their child and make the choice of schooling and if they put their child into public schooling then you have failed your child and not the OP…

I have no issue with the child or educator and if you have an issue it should be with the local school district along with Local, State and Federal Government and not the illegal or their children because they are just using the resources allowed to them…
Whose taxes are paying for those educators to indoctrinate the anchor babies and 1st generation immigrants who go to public schools? My taxes , your taxes, but not usually the illegals taxes. This is why America is in the shape it is in, and it seems that you dont give a shit if it goes down the shitter...

It's still a Cloward-Piven plot to overload the system so it will fail.

The problem is that it's also a GOP business reach-around to deflate the unskilled labor market so they can pay less in wages across the board.

The establishment (both parties) hated Trump because he tried to fix it.
Horseshit. Why would he 'fix it'? There's no money in catering to the poor and middle class. You idiots think Mr. Trump cares about you! Adorable, yet pathetic.

Whose taxes are paying for those educators to indoctrinate the anchor babies and 1st generation immigrants who go to public schools? My taxes , your taxes, but not usually the illegals taxes. This is why America is in the shape it is in, and it seems that you dont give a shit if it goes down the shitter...
Did you know many illegals in Houston own homes on the South end of Houston and do pay property taxes?

Now if a person that is illegal is paying property taxes then they are paying for the schooling of their child that is being educated here in Texas, so let me be clear we should think about who we should hold accountable before tossing that first stone.

It is easier to blame that Educator, the illegal and student than to actually look deep and ask why does our Local, State and Federal Government allow this?

See many just view the income tax that is paid but even if the illegal is living in a rented property the property owner pays the taxes and they pay it from the money they are receive from the illegal immigrant…

Hmmm, I might ask how many of you ever thought about how our society truly works and how you should hold the Government and Employer responsible and not the Illegal Immigrant or their children?

Horseshit. Why would he 'fix it'? There's no money in catering to the poor and middle class. You idiots think Mr. Trump cares about you! Adorable, yet pathetic.
OK. Let's assume you're right.

So, you admit that all your fucking assholes whom you love are deliberately allowing illegal immigration? You should.

The reason why the "educator" is so hell bent on bringing diseased individuals and their anchors here, ......
There is no such thing as an "anchor baby." None of the students in class seemed to be sick. I don't know, don't ask, and am not concerned with the immigration status of the students in my classes. The vast majority of students in ESL classes in America are US citizens, btw.

Forum List

Back