You have to have Ohio Mitt...and it won't happen.

Today's rcp is 4.5 trending up in PA for Obama.
PA is in play... recent polls have Romney making huge gains and now within the MOE...

You really don't know how to read a graph, Fakey...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

Trending up for Romney, dipshit...

PA is in play, child...

Do you know what the word trend means? See the little arrow for PA point up for Obama?

Attachments

• $PA.JPG
    $PA.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 91

PA is in play, child...

Do you know what the word trend means? See the little arrow for PA point up for Obama?

Another fucknut who can't read a graph...

Look at the end of the graph... Which direction is Barry headed? Which Direction is Romney headed?

Attachments

• $Capture.JPG
    $Capture.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 98

PA is in play, child...

Another fucknut who can't read a graph...

Look at the end of the graph... Which direction is Barry headed? Which Direction is Romney headed?

Deuce is still learning those tough concepts like "up" and "down" and left and right.

It is funny watching him try to put his own shoes on, though.

PA is in play, child...

LOL.

The trend is clearly DOWN for anyone who knows how to read the graph.

But since the person who put up the chart made an error, well then by golly, THAT'S good enough for an idiot like Deuce.

:lol::lol::lol:

I suggest you two zoom out of the graph a bit, maybe look at the last 10 days. Obama is trending up again while Romney has leveled off.

Attachments

• $PA2.JPG
    $PA2.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 89
One out of 5 polls give the Mittster a 1% lead. Yup, he is running away with it, huh? Note that the Oct 7 poll moves O back up to 4%....:clap2:

State Obama Romney Start End Pollster
Ohio 46% 42% Oct 07 Oct 09 Zogby
Ohio 45% 44% Oct 05 Oct 08 SurveyUSA
Ohio 47% 48% Oct 05 Oct 08 ARG
Ohio 51% 47% Oct 05 Oct 08 ORC International
Ohio 50% 49% Oct 04 Oct 04 Rasmussen

40 Dims and 29 Republicans are asked to tell us who they plan on voting for.

Surprisingly (at least Jim wants to pretend it's a surprise), the majority in that sample lean toward the Democrat incumbent.

Take solace Jim-boi. It's got all the hallmarks of a landslide!

:lmao:

Surprisingly (at least Jim wants to pretend it's a surprise), the majority in that sample lean toward the Democrat incumbent.

I gave you 5 out of 6 polls that show Obama with a lead. Is that the best you can do? I think he will win Ohio and now I am beginning to see Kaine carrying HIM in Virginia. That is the End Game...

I gave you 5 out of 6 polls that show Obama with a lead. Is that the best you can do? I think he will win Ohio and now I am beginning to see Kaine carrying HIM in Virginia. That is the End Game...

Don't waste your time. It will only be minutes now until he is throwing insults your way.

Don't waste your time. It will only be minutes now until he is throwing insults your way.

:lol: Yeah, I have been called some pretty nasty things. Usually it is the far right, apparently religous wing. I find that very confusing...:confused:

Remember that Liability as an attorney cannot argue the facts so he will argue . . . whatever to obfuscate.

:lol:

If you "gave" me 5 polls and each one suffers from the flaw of over-sampling Dims, then you gave me five times nothing of value.

5 x 0 = 0.

Go to the corner and put on your dunce cap.

Remember that Liability as an attorney cannot argue the facts so he will argue . . . whatever to obfuscate.

As Fakey well knows, having been smacked down on many occasions, I do argue the facts and I have in this thread. And it's not "obfuscation" to correct your misguided erroneous beliefs in faulty "facts."

Fakey still claims to be a "Republican."

As Fakey well knows, having been smacked down on many occasions, I do argue the facts and I have in this thread. And it's not "obfuscation" to correct your misguided erroneous beliefs in faulty "facts."

Fakey still claims to be a "Republican."

FYI, his firmware has been upgraded from "Fakey" to "Jakematters."

Kind of like upgrading "Froyo" to "Honeycomb," but with a shitty product.

Forum List

Back