"You have humiliated us"

And you are pleased about that idea? You realize, don't you, that you're proving to the entire forum what a loathsome douchebag you are.
As long as schmucks, asskissers, like you think I'm loathsome I'm heading in the right direction
More proof that you're a loathsome douchebag.
That would be your moron in the WH A CANCER upon America ,,,You supporters of his are too
really?

can't think for yourself or take people as individuals, so you gotta lump all people into a group you've pre-defined for no other reason than to never have to get to know someone.

that thought process is what is killing this country. the whole I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT SO DEMONIZE WHAT IS!!!

fucking sucks, dude.
So you believe when our country is dealt a shit hand we should sit back shut our mouths and ask for another?? If I don't like the way you think about this country there is no reason to get to know you
seemed to be what obama fans told those who didn't like it to do. how come it doesn't taste as well going the other direction? DO NOT give me this OBAMA WAS NOT THE SAME as to many he was, and worse. should they keep their mouths shut and ask for more of what he was doing?

is trump immature? yep. does he say stupid shit? yep. he is a NAZI? nope.

but many on the left can't see the shades of gray - they don't like trump so go ahead and fling him over to nazi/white supremacist and demonize all who support him.

pretty convenient but not realistic.

I can't imagine anyone on the trump team handling something like the Cuban missile crisis without getting us all killed. We have to have experienced and mentally-balanced intelligence and foreign-service communities to ensure our country's safety.
well according to the left we should all be dead by now anyway.

keep putting it off. if it ever does happen then you can go SEE I TOLD YOU! in a neener neener fashion.

As long as schmucks, asskissers, like you think I'm loathsome I'm heading in the right direction
That would be your moron in the WH A CANCER upon America ,,,You supporters of his are too
really?

can't think for yourself or take people as individuals, so you gotta lump all people into a group you've pre-defined for no other reason than to never have to get to know someone.

that thought process is what is killing this country. the whole I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT SO DEMONIZE WHAT IS!!!

fucking sucks, dude.
So you believe when our country is dealt a shit hand we should sit back shut our mouths and ask for another?? If I don't like the way you think about this country there is no reason to get to know you
seemed to be what obama fans told those who didn't like it to do. how come it doesn't taste as well going the other direction? DO NOT give me this OBAMA WAS NOT THE SAME as to many he was, and worse. should they keep their mouths shut and ask for more of what he was doing?

but many on the left can't see the shades of gray - they don't like trump so go ahead and fling him over to nazi/white supremacist and demonize all who support him.

What would you call Obama if he bashed the media every day and did the same to our GREAT Intel agencies and those who spend their lives protecting America?

The Creature is living proof that $hit really does
The count is now 75 former officials and still climbing --- a Hero's Gallery --- a collection of devoted American Patriots.

That on top of a unanimous vote by the GOP-controlled Senate, explicitly declaring that the Press it NOT the enemy of the people...

It really has NOT been a good week for The Creature, has it?

Thanks be to God.

Brainwashed by the very press you no doubt can’t wait to get your anti-Trump news from every day.
Sure, Sparky... anyone who disagrees with you or disses your Demigod just has to be brainwashed, eh?

Sounds more like the pot calling the kettle black... but that's just me. :21:

No... people who can’t call the president by his name and instead call him “The creature” may have been brainwashed.

The Creature is living proof that $hit really does
The count is now 75 former officials and still climbing --- a Hero's Gallery --- a collection of devoted American Patriots.

That on top of a unanimous vote by the GOP-controlled Senate, explicitly declaring that the Press it NOT the enemy of the people...

It really has NOT been a good week for The Creature, has it?

Thanks be to God.

Brainwashed by the very press you no doubt can’t wait to get your anti-Trump news from every day.
Sure, Sparky... anyone who disagrees with you or disses your Demigod just has to be brainwashed, eh?

Sounds more like the pot calling the kettle black... but that's just me. :21:

No... people who can’t call the president by his name and instead call him “The creature” may have been brainwashed.
Perhaps a mean vindictive bullying little man would pass your test?

About Manifort...

Do you think the threats CNN made against the families of the jurors got back to the jury? Do you think you have tampered with the trial enough to coerce a guilty verdict?

IF as everyone expects. Manifort is acquitted, how will you traitors react? What does this mean for the coup you are staging?

Now Manifort is subject to double jeopardy, the Inquisition took a shit on the Constitution long ago. So maybe if you try him a few dozens times on the same charges, you can get the verdict you seek?

Still. a loss in this first, legitimate trial will be a serious blow to you traitors.
"CNN made against the families of the jurors"
Got a link for that claim?:linky:
Why did they need to know the names?

They only "need" the names in the sense that a mob needs to know whom to target when they are engaged in a campaign of terror.
I want to hear from a CNN defender. Why need the names?

Given CNN doxes people and worse, i simply dont trust their intentions. But give me a reason in the name of blind justice to need those names.
Obviously, they're looking to see if the jury is rigged with Trump supporters. If Manafort is found guilty, they will drop it but if he is found innocent of all charges they will pursue it.

So the alternative would the jury be rigged with people against Trump?

What you are trying to tell us your mind and media is already made up with out seeing the evidence.

really?

fucking sucks, dude.

What would you call Obama if he bashed the media every day and did the same to our GREAT Intel agencies and those who spend their lives protecting America?
obama didn't bash them daily but he did in fact start this war on the media.

got the left to turn on FOX News. don't sit there and tell me they deserve it cause that simply opens up EVERY FRIGGING NEWS SOURCE to "they deserved the bashing!"

sharyl attkisson - she broke fast n furious and obama went after her like no tomorrow.

just query on "Obamas war on the media" and don't have a YOU'RE WRONG mindset going into the reading.

and then look at who's clearance obama stopped and don't come back with "well they're different and deserve it".

actions are right or wrong and i won't get into the microslicing who's mindset is better than the other the left loves to use to justify getting their way.

"CNN made against the families of the jurors"
Got a link for that claim?:linky:
Why did they need to know the names?

They only "need" the names in the sense that a mob needs to know whom to target when they are engaged in a campaign of terror.
I want to hear from a CNN defender. Why need the names?

Given CNN doxes people and worse, i simply dont trust their intentions. But give me a reason in the name of blind justice to need those names.
Obviously, they're looking to see if the jury is rigged with Trump supporters. If Manafort is found guilty, they will drop it but if he is found innocent of all charges they will pursue it.

So the alternative would the jury be rigged with people against Trump?

What you are trying to tell us your mind and media is already made up with out seeing the evidence.

Oh Snap! Well played, sirruh.

really?

fucking sucks, dude.

got the left to turn on FOX News. don't sit there and tell me they deserve it cause that simply opens up EVERY FRIGGING NEWS SOURCE to "they deserved the bashing!"

sharyl attkisson - she broke fast n furious and obama went after her like no tomorrow.

just query on "Obamas war on the media" and don't have a YOU'RE WRONG mindset going into the reading.

and then look at who's clearance obama stopped and don't come back with "well they're different and deserve it".

actions are right or wrong and i won't get into the microslicing who's mindset is better than the other the left loves to use to justify getting their way.
Seems ice you just don't care about this cancer growing on our presidency? How many more security clearances will he take away?? The 300 that signed the letter to him

really?

fucking sucks, dude.

Seems ice you just don't care about this cancer growing on our presidency? How many more security clearances will he take away?? The 300 that signed the letter to him

Are those 300 working for the Govt.??

If not then they have no need for a security clearance. You lefty idiots sure like making mountains out of mole hills.

If not then they have no need for a security clearance. You lefty idiots sure like making mountains out of mole hills.
There are more than 1 reason for them to keep their clearances Google it Get an education and pass it on to your dotard friends here Abuse of the presidential powers is what the vile little man is doing

There are more than 1 reason for them to keep their clearances Google it Get an education and pass it on to your dotard friends here Abuse of the presidential powers is what the vile little man is doing

Yup, I'm sure there are more than 1 reason you can't write in clear English too. So you may want to take your own advice.

Yup, I'm sure there are more than 1 reason you can't write in clear English too. So you may want to take your own advice.
Too bad you have no comprehension power ,,THINK before spouting.....thinker?? lol

I watched Chris Wallace today on Fox News as I do every Sunday. It is becoming more and more apparent that Wallace is using subtlety and omission to promote his network's support of Trump.

Often times today Wallace and his guests mentioned Brennan's statements concerning Trump. They discussed how critical Brennan comments were.

They failed to discuss one essential element to all this. Why did Brennan say what he said?

For example, Brennan made this statement. "Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

Wow! Powerful stuff. Wallace never touched on why Brennan made such an inflammatory accusation. He leaves his listeners, who are largely Trump fans, with the impression that Brennan is just a loose cannon who deserves losing his security clearance.

Brennan is no loose cannon. He is a dedicated intelligence operative who spent 25 years with CIA working his way up to CIA director. This is why Brennan said what he said.

At Helsinki, Trump rejected American intelligence and believed Putin because the communist dictator was forceful. "My people came to me, Dan Coats [DNI] came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial."

Despite Russia's invasion of Ukraine, illegal annexation of Crimea, supporting a murderous dictator in Syria, being allied with Iran, and interfering in our 2016 Presidential election, Trump blamed his own country for the poor relations with Russia. "Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

Do Trump's statements qualify as “high crimes & misdemeanors?” Sure they do. How else would you assess his comments? He rejected American intelligence and accepted the word of a communist dictator. Despite Russia's sins, Trump blames his own country for the strained relations between the two countries.

Brennan was just being frank with Americans. For that Fox blames Brennan for saying unkind words about Trump.
Spare us the excuses for Brennan's idiocies and treasonous attacks on the President. There is no excuse for such behavior. Brennan is a scumbag.

At Helsinki, Trump rejected American intelligence and believed Putin because the communist dictator was forceful. "My people came to me, Dan Coats [DNI] came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial."

Despite Russia's invasion of Ukraine, illegal annexation of Crimea, supporting a murderous dictator in Syria, being allied with Iran, and interfering in our 2016 Presidential election, Trump blamed his own country for the poor relations with Russia. "Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

So, apparently, according to you, Trump can be excused for his behavior.

How is the weather in Moscow this time of the year?

I watched Chris Wallace today on Fox News as I do every Sunday. It is becoming more and more apparent that Wallace is using subtlety and omission to promote his network's support of Trump.

Often times today Wallace and his guests mentioned Brennan's statements concerning Trump. They discussed how critical Brennan comments were.

They failed to discuss one essential element to all this. Why did Brennan say what he said?

For example, Brennan made this statement. "Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

Wow! Powerful stuff. Wallace never touched on why Brennan made such an inflammatory accusation. He leaves his listeners, who are largely Trump fans, with the impression that Brennan is just a loose cannon who deserves losing his security clearance.

Brennan is no loose cannon. He is a dedicated intelligence operative who spent 25 years with CIA working his way up to CIA director. This is why Brennan said what he said.

Do Trump's statements qualify as “high crimes & misdemeanors?” Sure they do. How else would you assess his comments? He rejected American intelligence and accepted the word of a communist dictator. Despite Russia's sins, Trump blames his own country for the strained relations between the two countries.

Brennan was just being frank with Americans. For that Fox blames Brennan for saying unkind words about Trump.
Spare us the excuses for Brennan's idiocies and treasonous attacks on the President. There is no excuse for such behavior. Brennan is a scumbag.

So, apparently, according to you, Trump can be excused for his behavior.

How is the weather in Moscow this time of the year?
Bri was one of the first buyers of the Trumpy doll Think he bought 2

BUT was it obligated to take them from him for political reasons? Our framers had TRUMP in mind when they gave us the impeachment process
I don't think John Brennan's political stance obligates the US government to maintain his security clearance. How the President feels about John Brennan's political stance doesn't obligate the US Government to maintain his security clearance. I understand you are pissed John Brennan got his wee-wee caught in his zipper trying to have a pissing contest with the President. The utter ignorance in that would suggest it might not be a good idea to trust him with sensitive material.
Trump's actions are those of a vindictive president who is incapable of responding to critics other than attacking them.

Taking clearances away from former Intelligence people does not silence them nor damage them in any way. The clearance is not so much a benefit to the person. It’s more of a benefit to the particular government officials that would need some insight from times prior to them taking office. A person with a security clearance after leaving office doesn’t necessarily have access to any classified information unless a current agency requests it because access is on a need to know basis.

In other words, removing security clearances from former top intelligence officials creates a potential problem for the Intelligence community while giving these people a stronger voice to attack the president's policies. :cuckoo:
What's wrong with attacking your critics? It seems like the best strategy to me. Your theory that he should stand there and take it is absurd.

Revoking Brennan's security clearance is no problem for the intelligence community. He's a traitor who will never be asked for his advice or input on any matter whatsoever. His rants in the media have demonstrated beyond all doubt that his advice is idiotic and worthless
There is nothing wrong with attacking political opponents on issues. There is a lot wrong with personal attacks. Substituting crass personal attacks for sound political argument may win the approval of ardent supporters but it will loose support of others.

Taking the STFU route may work well in a campaign because a campaign is a zero sum game. You either win or you lose-. However, governing is never a zero sum game; you never get total victory. You have to appeal to those who aren't your supporters.

This is exactly the problem Trump has now. He needs support from a lot of people in his party and in the media that are not impressed by his crude language, shouting matches, and personal attacks. Every time Trump or his policies are attacked and he responds in this way he squanders the opportunity to increase his support.

Trump doesn't care. I think he wants to be impeached, the ultimate attention getter.

Time after time, Trump makes some really stupid statements, really dumb decisions, and he spends hours coming up with moronic, infantile, vindictive tweets that feed his many obsessions. It does no good for the media to focus on these. Actually, it does a great deal of harm.

How many times have we heard the media say Trump has "doubled down" on some foolish decision, some foolish tweet? That's because, if he has something that really pisses off the media, he will "double down" making it even more foolish. He does this because all the media attention feeds his monster super ego and he is enjoying it.

You can tell he is enjoying himself because of his facial expressions and his demeanor. He loves the attention.

It is incomprehensible that a President would offer his opinion of an ongoing trial. What does Trump do? He tells a national television audience that Manafort is a really nice guy and his trial is a disgrace. Trump loves the attention that one got.

He got a tremendous amount of attention when he revoked Brennan's security clearance, nearly all of it negative. What does Trump do? He says he will probably do the same with nine other critics of his administration. Trump absolutely loves all the attention he got with that announcement.

Mueller really does not care if Trump refuses to present his side of the Russian probe, and no way will he get involved in litigation concerning a subpoena that will last until Christmas, Christmas of '19. Trump and his lawyer, Giuliani, have been making hay of this non-controversy for months. They argue against themselves and change their stories much to the delight of an American audience. And much to the delight of an audience of one in the Oval Office. Trump absolutely loves it.

I could go on all day, but the reader gets my point. When Trump issues a statement, makes a decision, writes a tweet, the more un-Presidential it is, the more controversial it is, the more anal-retentive it is, the more ill-advised it is the better. The longer the controversy goes on the better.

That is because, if the media is talking about something he did or said that was incomprehensibly stupid, then they are not talking about his collaboration with Russia during the 2016 election.

really?

fucking sucks, dude.

seems that since i don't agree with you, you must choose a right or wrong in this and declare anyone NOT you, wrong.

how many more mails can hillary lose? how many more reporters can obama spy on? how many more news agencies can obama work to shut down...

i didn't see you care about *that* cancer, now did i? and if your answer is "i liked what he was doing" great. i appreciate that answer but a lot of people like what trump is doing. why are they wrong just because YOU hate it?

who made YOUR opinion the judge and jury for us all?

BUT was it obligated to take them from him for political reasons? Our framers had TRUMP in mind when they gave us the impeachment process
I don't think John Brennan's political stance obligates the US government to maintain his security clearance. How the President feels about John Brennan's political stance doesn't obligate the US Government to maintain his security clearance. I understand you are pissed John Brennan got his wee-wee caught in his zipper trying to have a pissing contest with the President. The utter ignorance in that would suggest it might not be a good idea to trust him with sensitive material.
Trump's actions are those of a vindictive president who is incapable of responding to critics other than attacking them.

Taking clearances away from former Intelligence people does not silence them nor damage them in any way. The clearance is not so much a benefit to the person. It’s more of a benefit to the particular government officials that would need some insight from times prior to them taking office. A person with a security clearance after leaving office doesn’t necessarily have access to any classified information unless a current agency requests it because access is on a need to know basis.

In other words, removing security clearances from former top intelligence officials creates a potential problem for the Intelligence community while giving these people a stronger voice to attack the president's policies. :cuckoo:
What's wrong with attacking your critics? It seems like the best strategy to me. Your theory that he should stand there and take it is absurd.

Revoking Brennan's security clearance is no problem for the intelligence community. He's a traitor who will never be asked for his advice or input on any matter whatsoever. His rants in the media have demonstrated beyond all doubt that his advice is idiotic and worthless
There is nothing wrong with attacking political opponents on issues. There is a lot wrong with personal attacks. Substituting crass personal attacks for sound political argument may win the approval of ardent supporters but it will loose support of others.

Taking the STFU route may work well in a campaign because a campaign is a zero sum game. You either win or you lose-. However, governing is never a zero sum game; you never get total victory. You have to appeal to those who aren't your supporters.

This is exactly the problem Trump has now. He needs support from a lot of people in his party and in the media that are not impressed by his crude language, shouting matches, and personal attacks. Every time Trump or his policies are attacked and he responds in this way he squanders the opportunity to increase his support.

Trump doesn't care. I think he wants to be impeached, the ultimate attention getter.

Time after time, Trump makes some really stupid statements, really dumb decisions, and he spends hours coming up with moronic, infantile, vindictive tweets that feed his many obsessions. It does no good for the media to focus on these. Actually, it does a great deal of harm.

How many times have we heard the media say Trump has "doubled down" on some foolish decision, some foolish tweet? That's because, if he has something that really pisses off the media, he will "double down" making it even more foolish. He does this because all the media attention feeds his monster super ego and he is enjoying it.

You can tell he is enjoying himself because of his facial expressions and his demeanor. He loves the attention.

It is incomprehensible that a President would offer his opinion of an ongoing trial. What does Trump do? He tells a national television audience that Manafort is a really nice guy and his trial is a disgrace. Trump loves the attention that one got.

He got a tremendous amount of attention when he revoked Brennan's security clearance, nearly all of it negative. What does Trump do? He says he will probably do the same with nine other critics of his administration. Trump absolutely loves all the attention he got with that announcement.

Mueller really does not care if Trump refuses to present his side of the Russian probe, and no way will he get involved in litigation concerning a subpoena that will last until Christmas, Christmas of '19. Trump and his lawyer, Giuliani, have been making hay of this non-controversy for months. They argue against themselves and change their stories much to the delight of an American audience. And much to the delight of an audience of one in the Oval Office. Trump absolutely loves it.

I could go on all day, but the reader gets my point. When Trump issues a statement, makes a decision, writes a tweet, the more un-Presidential it is, the more controversial it is, the more anal-retentive it is, the more ill-advised it is the better. The longer the controversy goes on the better.

That is because, if the media is talking about something he did or said that was incomprehensibly stupid, then they are not talking about his collaboration with Russia during the 2016 election.

Trump has been making fools of the MSM for the past 2 years. He's all they talk about. The more outrageous he behaves the more attention they give him. He loves it.

If they had ignored him 2 years ago, he wouldn't be President today.

Trump has been making fools of the MSM for the past 2 years. He's all they talk about. The more outrageous he behaves the more attention they give him. He loves it.

If they had ignored him 2 years ago, he wouldn't be President today.
He is also making fools of republicans sitting in congress too afraid to say anything It's almost funny

I believe that more than half the voting public, those voting for Hillary, will listen quite closely to what Brennan will say Of course we know repub ears will be clogged

None of which will ever obligate the US Government to maintain John Brennan's security clearance.

By this time, you should be noticing that you really have nothing to offer as an argument. John Brennan screwed up, overplayed his hand, and got smacked for it. The crying he or anyone else wants to engage in probably has more to do with why John Brennan thought his stupid ass could get away with it. Certainly not a reason that would encourage me to recommend maintaining his security clearance.

But what would be the criteria used to revoke it. Security Clearances are not like presidential appointments. They are not granted or removed at the pleasure of the president. After leaving goverment service, clearances are suspended and if they're not reinstated within several years, they are deleted. You revoke a clearance because of security violations, drug or alcohol abuse, sexual activity, work with a foreign government, etc..
What are the Guidelines for Revoking a Security Clearance? - ClearanceJobs
Actually, they are granted and removed at the pleasure of the President. Most of them aren't, but some definitely are.
Name one. Name some.

Forum List

Back