You Have 50 States to Choose From and Three are the Worst and They are Run by Democratic Party

California, Illinois, and New York. Hello liberal state government. These states are shit and Democratic Party policies are shit. If I'm a betting man Im sure as shit ain't betting on this.

You just named the 3 places most rich americans move to...lol

The free market says you're wrong.

No one wants to move to shit hole empty states

"oh look guys our elites congregate here must be terrible"

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, pleb

California, Illinois, and New York. Hello liberal state government. These states are shit and Democratic Party policies are shit. If I'm a betting man Im sure as shit ain't betting on this.
Three great states to live in. I have lived in NY and CA

I will take them over Republican run Mississippi, Alabama and Arkansas any day

"You just named the 3 places most rich americans move to...lol"

I kinda doubt that. More likely those states are the places where rich Americans leave. Many people that can afford to leave ARE leaving, it's the indigients and illegals that are moving in.

I'm quite sure the residents of Mississippi, Alabama and Arkansas are happy to hear that you fell that way.

Shit, shit and shit. Nobody wants to live in these dung holes, otherwise how come people are leaving them?

Yep! The rich are just flocking there so they can pay those super duper high tax rates! Right?

You're running out of supporters. Again, I said "50 states" and only three that people would leave in a heartbeat. Pretty much validates that shit.

Thank God Jared wasn't running NYC, LOL.

I'm not sure any reasonable accounts fault how Washington of CA responded. There's a reason NYC and Calif have the most international biz contacts. But let's wait for rural states to weigh in along with Fla and GA, which were expertly managed. LOL

I'm quite sure the residents of Mississippi, Alabama and Arkansas are happy to hear that you fell that way.

Been to all three as well as most Red States
Poorly run, no zoning, no municipal planning, not much to see if you don’t like Denny’s and Walmart.

People actually flock to visit Illinois, NY and California

Yep! The rich are just flocking there so they can pay those super duper high tax rates! Right?
Absolutely 100% correct. That's why they have a population downturn.

You're running out of supporters. Again, I said "50 states" and only three that people would leave in a heartbeat. Pretty much validates that shit.

Have you actually been to any of those three states?
If you had, you wouldn’t be posting such nonsense

Poorly run, no zoning, no municipal planning, not much to see if you don’t like Denny’s and Walmart.

what part of reality have you not visited yet?

Yes. Lived in all three. They ARE CRAP and all three of them are Communitst .

"You just named the 3 places most rich americans move to...lol"

I kinda doubt that. More likely those states are the places where rich Americans leave. Many people that can afford to leave ARE leaving, it's the indigients and illegals that are moving in.

All 3 of them continue to grow....And we're counting the whole state so count the suburbs....

Free market says most red states are shit holes not fit to raise children in

Yes. Lived in all three. They ARE CRAP all three of them and commnist.

All three are beautiful states with four of our most powerful and influential cities.

Red States?
They call them flyovers for a reason

Want a real hell hole?
Visit Texas

Shit, shit and shit. Nobody wants to live in these dung holes, otherwise how come people are leaving them?

Only people leaving are people who can't afford it you fucking derp

Which is why i mentioned rich people, they have true choice.

Everyone else has other variables involved. Truly rich people just pick where they want to live.

California, Illinois, and New York. Hello liberal state government.
Alaska is ruled by the same Democratic Party cartels that rule those States, including the Chicago Outfit of Illinois, the Five Families of New York, and the Sinaloa Cartel of southern California.

Sinaloa had secretly ruled my hometown all my life, but most of what I know about them is from associates of their rivals, el Cártel de Jalisco Nueva Generación.
These states are shit and Democratic Party policies are shit. If I'm a betting man
There's a "house" under those Democratic Party policies, and it is too heavy on the take for a good bet anywhere.

They REALLY ARE THAT STUPID FOLKS...

Everyone with a functioning frontal lobe can see these leftist states are hemorrhaging in population, and indeed illegals flock there to take entry level no skill jobs the welfare plantation rats won't be bothered with, but anyone who is actually productive and educated moves away as soon as possible.

The only people "moving to" NY. Commiefornia, ETC. are illegals as has been pointed out. Most of the democrook controlled cities are either in ruins or on their way to ruin. Freaks of nature wander the streets, shit all over the place and search for dope like starving vermin. What the left has done to this country was deliberate, malicious and criminal. They're traitors, and they're too fucking stupid and deliberately ignorant to even recognize it.

Forum List

Back