“You got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy” - Who said this about Obama?

So, who spoke out about Biden's comment?

It had to be Obama, right?
ANY black person?
ANYONE else?

January 31 2007
Joe Biden is set to launch his second run for the presidency today but it will likely be overshadowed by some candid comments made in an interview.

Most noteworthy is what he says about Barack Obama: “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Then, holy shit, who does Obama pick as his running mate?

August 23 2008
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has selected Delaware Sen. Joe Biden, one of the longest-serving members of the Senate, as his vice-presidential running mate.

You, people, continue to make mountains out of molehills, except when it comes to the orange racist.

October 22 2020
“It makes me sad because I am the least racist person. I can’t even see the audience because it is so dark, but I don’t care who’s in the audience. I am the least racist person in this room,” he reiterated.
Trump has declared he’s the “least racist person” before, most recently in 2019 when he said he was the “least racist person in the world.”

Something the most racist person in the room would say.

It's how they roll. Kamala Harris publicly called Joe Biden a racist, and he picked her for VP.

Much less racist than anything Donald Trump has ever said about Black people.

When you vote for a piece of shit like Donald Trump not just once but twice, you don’t get to complain about anything the other guy does or says. Nothing is more despicable, vile or disgusting than Donald Trump.

We warned you when you elected him that this was the result. Live with it

That what was the result, the best economy we had in 50 years, the lowest unemployment level for women and every minority group since records were kept? New median household income high? A million more jobs than Americans who could do them?

You see your problem is you leftists are told what to say, not why you should be saying it. That's why you can't answer the question others are asking: what did Trump do or say that was racist?

You don't live in the US so you couldn't vote, but if you did live here, you would have voted for the candidate that said the most racist things while in office out of any other candidate running. The OP just gave you one example, but there are many more by Dementia like telling people they are not black unless they vote for him. I don't want to send my child to a racial jungle, they want to put y'all back in chains just to name a few.

Yeah I guess she couldn't find anything....

That's how brainwashing works. The MSM keeps repeating something over and over again and their followers just accept what they say as Gospel without question.

Much less racist than anything Donald Trump has ever said about Black people.

When you vote for a piece of shit like Donald Trump not just once but twice, you don’t get to complain about anything the other guy does or says. Nothing is more despicable, vile or disgusting than Donald Trump.

We warned you when you elected him that this was the result. Live with it
What did Trump say that was racist?

Forum List

Back