‘You got 2 seconds before I shoot you:’ Orlando Man kills Burger King employee after order takes too long, deputies say

A good man with a gun....until he wasn't.

And if everyone else had been armed, he would never has shot and killed that kid.

That's the problem. You can't stop bad people from getting a gun. You can only stop good people from getting guns, which you have done a remarkable job doing... which why this kids is now dead. Thanks to you, of course.

skinny people would never do this atrocity!

Florida is one of the most disgusting and dangerous places on earth
There is no god and zero morality left in the USA
. This is a dead nation in its final years
What a tragedy
I hope they electrocute the vermin

Any place with more than 10 percent black is going to be dangerous
You get into the 20s and up and it’s a hell hole

" A woman who was upset that her Burger King order took too long got a man to come to the restaurant and shoot one of the employees, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. "

That is just a travesty. This is the year 2020. Women should be doing their own killing.

" A woman who was upset that her Burger King order took too long got a man to come to the restaurant and shoot one of the employees, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. "

That is just a travesty. This is the year 2020. Women should be doing their own killing.
She did. Wat chew talkin bout Willis

"One woman who was in line was mad about the delay so she got out of her vehicle and began yelling that she was going to have “her man” come to the restaurant, so an employee refunded her $40 and asked her to leave, records show."

Now, I get that Burger King is one of the pricier fast food joints, but what the fuck was this cow spending forty bucks on??

That's one of the first things I thought when reading this story. Of course your order was taking a long time. You were spending $40 at Burger King.

Florida is one of the most disgusting and dangerous places on earth

Oh, nonsense.

You don't seem to be too acquainted with this section of Orlando. East Colonial is a mildy seedy business district while the sun is up, but it's a pit at night. Where I live, St. Augustine, is a bit of a tourist area during the day and, at night, is simply a tourist area without people. Spend some time in places like SIesta Key or Destin, and you'll forget that places like East Colonial in Orlando even exist...

Forum List

Back