You go Joe!

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY

Just Joes speed. A crawl or less. Like what he has accomplished in his 50 years sucking the taxpayer dry. Where's that cure for cancer Joe? Where is even one of the simplest chores shitstain gave you that you finished?

Compare this Joe golf cart show to Trumps "Boats for Trump"

Heck, compare his entire voter base to even one Trump rally, close but no little girls hair to sniff Joe.

Just Joes speed. A crawl or less. Like what he has accomplished in his 50 years sucking the taxpayer dry. Where's that cure for cancer Joe? Where is even one of the simplest chores shitstain gave you that you finished?

Heck, compare his entire voter base to even one Trump rally, close but no little girls hair to sniff Joe.

so I get this right,,,
youre showing a bunch of rich people in their golf carts are showing their support for joe???

I thought the dem party was against the rich??
guess I was wrong,,,

wonder which adult community this is from??

No, even cancer meds must be taken from Joe and placed in Trump's camp: oleandrin.

Joe is going to take up golfing like other presidents if elected. At Putt Putt using Nerf putters and Nerf golf balls.

so I get this right,,,
youre showing a bunch of rich people in their golf carts are showing their support for joe???

guess I was wrong,,,

One that has heavy investments in China....like Wall St. Corporations!:blues:

so I get this right,,,

guess I was wrong,,,

One that has heavy investments in China....like Wall St. Corporations!:blues:
makes you wonder why the very people they are campaigning against are rallying for him???

Here is a great summation of Joe Biden by Caitlin Johnstone. Sadly, dumb Don is no better. When will Americans wake up?

Joe Biden is a half-dead piece of beltway flotsam who is held together by nothing but Aricept and crazy glue, and it’s been his job to push for for wars, austerity and authoritarianism on behalf of his oligarchic donors since before most Bernie supporters were even born. Yet American progressives are being told to believe that they can push him to the left during his administration to help them stomach the idea of voting for him.

If he wins the imaginary US election, Biden’s most progressive achievement will be having the most diverse, inclusive and intersectional cabinet of mass murderers ever assembled. He will function in the same way a skin suit full of government agencies, war profiteers and rapacious corporations would function if it became president, because that’s essentially all he is as a person.

Why The ‘Lesser Evil’ Is An Illusion

Forum List

Back