You figure Republicans are in bed with

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
China too?

Didn't trump say he was so rich till he would fund his own campaign? I know he said he didn't need anyone else to do it.

China too?

Lol it’s amazing how you people lack the self awareness to wonder “hmm, I wonder why so many different groups and institutions oppose Trump. Maybe there is something batshit crazy about this cult I am in.”

But they I am all for your falling out with the GOP. Gives me hope for election time. Talk about a divided party.

China too?

Lol it’s amazing how you people lack the self awareness to wonder “hmm, I wonder why so many different groups and institutions oppose Trump. Maybe there is something batshit crazy about this cult I am in.”

But they I am all for your falling out with the GOP. Gives me hope for election time. Talk about a divided party.

Most Trump supporters know Trump is outside of, and an enemy of the establishment numb nuts, where have you been?

China too?

Most Trump supporters know Trump is outside of, and an enemy of the establishment numb nuts, where have you been?
China too?

The Rino ones like the bush’s,romney and Graham’s are,the Rinos are in bed with the demorats,because of that,both parties need to be abolished and a new one needs to be created.

China too?

Projection, thy name is billy triple good for nothing.

Didn't trump say he was so rich till he would fund his own campaign? I know he said he didn't need anyone else to do it.

Then he hit up every warm body and didn't spend a dime. Plus, he probably stole candy from small children as well and sold it.

Forum List

Back