You Don't Have The Right To Infect Me!

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days
People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

So, they have every right to bitch.
Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
You in favor of locking up HIV+ folks in camps then, is what you're saying?
No, idiot. People with HIV or AIDS can only give it to someone by exchanging bodily fluids. You can get Covid-19 just from being in the same room with someone who has it, and breathing their air. People who have, or suspect that they have, Covid-19 should voluntarily quarantine. That's the responsible response. And you didn't answer my question. Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Do you have the right to make everyone else accommodate your hysterical bullshit?
Prove I am infected first. Then prove I passed it onto you..... good luck you little pussy.
Why do I have to prove that YOU'RE infected? That's like saying that if you point a gun at me, I have to prove that it's not loaded. YOU prove to ME that you're not infected, asshole.
I am not hurting you.

I don't have to accept your bullshit.

Prove different or shut your dickhole.
You didn't answer me: Why do I have to prove that YOU'RE infected? That's like saying that if you point a gun at me, I have to prove that it's not loaded. YOU prove to ME that you're not infected, asshole.
No it isn't. I'm not threatening you by going about my life. If you are going to claim you're being endangered, you need to show proof HOW you're being endangered.
Can you?
No, right?
It depends on HOW you're going about your life. If you work in an ER, as you claim, then you have a higher likelihood of exposure to Covid-19. And if you then go out into the world without a mask, and I live in your city, that IS a threat to me.
That's an assertion; prove it.
Oh, fuck you. I'm tired. If you really do work in an ER and you want me to prove that you have a higher probability of getting infected than someone on the street, I'm not going to bother. And if you want to take that as some kind of perverted victory, go ahead. I don't care.

People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
You in favor of locking up HIV+ folks in camps then, is what you're saying?
No, idiot. People with HIV or AIDS can only give it to someone by exchanging bodily fluids. You can get Covid-19 just from being in the same room with someone who has it, and breathing their air. People who have, or suspect that they have, Covid-19 should voluntarily quarantine. That's the responsible response. And you didn't answer my question. Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Do you have the right to make everyone else accommodate your hysterical bullshit?
Prove I am infected first. Then prove I passed it onto you..... good luck you little pussy.
YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I'm asking a question, I'm not making you do anything. Just tell me: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no. If you won't answer, clearly you're avoiding the issue.
No, and I am not doing so either, so why are you asking this question?
You think this is some kind of point you're scoring or something?
You're trying to accuse people of infecting you for daring to be in your presence without submitting to your ridiculous demands; it's utter bullshit.

You ain't fooling anyone, bitch.
You're a cry bully making up absurd justifications for your shitty behavior so you don't have to admit to yourself what a pathetic weakling you are.

Go kill yourself.
I can't help noticing that you have repeatedly refused to answer a simple Yes or No question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Why won't you answer? You should think about why you haven't been able to answer that, but instead insult me and urge me to commit suicide.
If you really care about the health of our society, you will kill yourself.

You have nothing to offer but cowardice and weakness.

"It's a hard world; let the weak fall."
You claim that you're not infecting anyone, if I interpret your earlier post correctly. How do you know? One of the problems with Covid-19 is that you can be infected and infectious but not know it, because you have mild symptoms, or even no symptoms. So how do you KNOW that you don't have it? Have you been tested?

Says whom that you can spread this flu without any symptoms? The CDC? A corporate entity that was complicit with China to release it along with the WHO? This wondrous virus can infect at will....it has no boundaries and it's EVERYWHERE! O-M-G BRUCIE!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!
Says who? Says almost everybody.
There are lots more, if you want...
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LSMFT!

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
I clean, that's my job
I work in a high traffic store deemed essential
I watch people wearing masks, but no gloves
touching things hundreds of people have touched,
handling money hundreds of people have touched

opening the bathroom door after hundreds of people have
pushing the door open to leave the bathroom without washing their hands
and another person doing the same thing after the last

Then another person takes the time to wash their hands
and uses their hands to push the door open to exit the washroom

I see people swiping their phone screen and putting their phone
up to their ear and right next to their mouth...after they've placed their phone
screen side down at the register.

People setting their wallets and purses down on the counter at the registers

Then what, leave the store, take out their keys, open the car door
put the car in drive, turn the radio on, hands on the steering wheel,

they're home, open the front door, open the fridge, lay their purse, or wallet,
keys, phone on the counter....you get the drift

Guess what darling, viral infections are transmitted by
indirect contact on surfaces more than airborne respiratory droplets

A pathogen only needs to get into your bloodstream
A pathogen can enter through your eyes, your ears, your pores,
a cut...any opening, which includes your butt and pee pee hole

This virus is a viral respiratory infection, in other words...THE FLU
AKA SARS, AKA MERS, AKA SWINE FLU, AKA AVIAN INFLUENZA, AKA WAKE UP

Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of sick people
Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people

Does it seem reasonable to you that assembling might not be a good idea for a while, since a lethal virus is spreading? Maybe it would be advisable to stay apart for a while? Sure, any time you're in a crowd, there's a chance that you might catch something.

'Reasonable' and 'advisable' are somewhat different than putting people under house arrest, cancel society and have a health gestapo patrolling the streets to beat up and arrest the unbelievers...

If I have the flu I call in sick and stay at home feeling miserable, when friends want to visit I warn them they might catch it too and when I have to go outside to get groceries I don't stand close to other people and cough in their faces... that's called reasonable behaviour...
But if you KNOW that there's a potentially fatal virus around, wouldn't you maybe not gather in a crowd, at least for a while

We don't KNOW that at all, you only 'know' what the fearmongering MSM wants you to believe... there's something called a brain, try using it for a change... go google how many people die of the flu each year and how many millions were predicted to die of swine flu, ebola, zika etc.....
To answer your question: I do not have paranoid fantasies (at least not these!) and I have not locked anyone up.

Oh, I thought you wanted to force everyone to wear a mask and didn't think having your beloved governors acting out their fascist fantasies was a problem...
Check back with me in six months and then we'll see how things went...

You think we'll still be alive in six months when there are millions of people ignoring the rules so the evil virus can spread uncontrolled?

:banana2:
Well, clearly it's futile for me to try to engage in a reasonable debate with you, but I'll try anyway. "Health gestapo"? That's what you call scientists who are trying to preserve public health? OK, fine: what evidence do you have for that accusation? Certain behaviors raise the risk of virus transmission, and other behaviors reduce the risk. Which should we choose?

At this point, if you're going to basically deny that Covid-19 is lethal to some people, I'm not even going to try to disabuse you of that notion.

I'm not sure where you got "beloved governors" from my posts, but I just want everyone to wear a mask to protect other people from Covid-19 that someone might not even know they have.

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
I clean, that's my job

up to their ear and right next to their mouth...after they've placed their phone

Amen, and dont forget after all that the grab their masks and touch their faces . Biggest hoax in world history .

Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of sick people
Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people
And what do you do when you don't know who's sick and who's healthy?

One thing that I mentioned in my original post was responsibilities. In over 90 posts, NO ONE has mentioned responsibilities at all. Don't you think that you have any responsibility to your fellow citizens? Don't you think that you should behave in a way that minimizes the risk of disease (or any other calamity) to the people around you? Or don't you care about anyone else? It's everybody for themselves...

Really man up a little fag......or will your gender studies class condem you for it ..?
Wow, that is an amazing post. You "accuse" me of being gay (which to you appears to be something bad), AND you conflate it with wearing a mask in order to limit the spread of Covid-19. A REAL MAN WOULDN'T WEAR A MASK!! Yeah! And you real men are going to get sick at a higher rate than people like me who take reasonable precautions, and you will die at a higher rate, too.

Total fag
Wow, so apparently, to you accusing someone of being gay is the ultimate insult, huh? You do know that that's a sign of being a latent homosexual, don't you?

I clean, that's my job

Amen, and dont forget after all that the grab their masks and touch their faces . Biggest hoax in world history .
How is almost 100,000 deaths a hoax? Just curious...

One thing that I mentioned in my original post was responsibilities. In over 90 posts, NO ONE has mentioned responsibilities at all. Don't you think that you have any responsibility to your fellow citizens? Don't you think that you should behave in a way that minimizes the risk of disease (or any other calamity) to the people around you? Or don't you care about anyone else? It's everybody for themselves...
Don't you have a responsibility to respect the freedom of your fellow countrymen? Don't you have a duty to make sure their right to liberty is protected?

Including the freedom to make their own decisions in regards to their health?

No, but guess what? Nobody in this entire ER has contracted it..... not one person. We have had at least a few dozen cases, and so far, none of us have gotten sick.
Where is your ER? Because from what I've heard, situations vary widely. And anyway, are you claiming that Covid-19 is no big deal, or what?
In the grand scheme of things?
No, it's just another part of life.

Grow up and deal with it.
What, "man up" or some bullshit? Yes, death is a part of life. But I'd prefer to defer that for as long as possible. It's not cowardly to take precautions against something that could kill you. Why do you idiots think that's somehow wimpy? It's not about being scared; it's about being smart. But go ahead -- run around as if nothing ever happened. Because then some of you will die, but I'll have a better chance of staying alive.
Because you're projecting your fear and weakness onto others and demanding they behave as you require..... you don't get to do that.
You are out of line to even try it, and you would know this if you weren't so pathetic.

And it's productive people who are not cowards who allow you to survive; left alone, weaklings like you end up as someone's slave, or someone's dinner.

(Seriously.......... I've met prison bitches tougher than you. )
I find it hard to believe that you work in an ER. You don't seem to have any appreciation for the seriousness of this pandemic.

Don't you have a responsibility to respect the freedom of your fellow countrymen? Don't you have a duty to make sure their right to liberty is protected?

Yes, of course people should have the freedom to make their own decisions about their own health. But what they DON'T have is the freedom to make decisions about MY health. And if they don't wear a mask, they are potentially exposing me to a deadly virus. If they do wear a mask, that may or may not prevent me from catching the disease, but at least they tried.

No, but guess what? Nobody in this entire ER has contracted it..... not one person. We have had at least a few dozen cases, and so far, none of us have gotten sick.
Where is your ER? Because from what I've heard, situations vary widely. And anyway, are you claiming that Covid-19 is no big deal, or what?

What, "man up" or some bullshit? Yes, death is a part of life. But I'd prefer to defer that for as long as possible. It's not cowardly to take precautions against something that could kill you. Why do you idiots think that's somehow wimpy? It's not about being scared; it's about being smart. But go ahead -- run around as if nothing ever happened. Because then some of you will die, but I'll have a better chance of staying alive.
Because you're projecting your fear and weakness onto others and demanding they behave as you require..... you don't get to do that.
You are out of line to even try it, and you would know this if you weren't so pathetic.

And it's productive people who are not cowards who allow you to survive; left alone, weaklings like you end up as someone's slave, or someone's dinner.

I find it hard to believe that you work in an ER. You don't seem to have any appreciation for the seriousness of this pandemic.
I'm a man.
And I act like one.

I'm a man.
And I act like one.
That is so lame.

Yes, of course people should have the freedom to make their own decisions about their own health. But what they DON'T have is the freedom to make decisions about MY health. And if they don't wear a mask, they are potentially exposing me to a deadly virus. If they do wear a mask, that may or may not prevent me from catching the disease, but at least they tried.
Bullshit.

I'm not making you get close to me, and I didn't nail your foot to the ground. Step away if you got a problem.

Bullshit.

I'm not making you get close to me, and I didn't nail your foot to the ground. Step away if you got a problem.
And if I can't step away from you because of the situation, then what?

Well, clearly it's futile for me to try to engage in a reasonable debate with you, but I'll try anyway.

Don't lie comrade, it's pretty clear there's nothing reasonable about you paranoid fantasies..
"Health gestapo"? That's what you call scientists who are trying to preserve public health?

No, that's what I call cops beating up people who don't wear a mask, those in power who think it's a great idea to put people under house arrest, hand out stars badges to those who tested negative (or positive) for the evil virus, want a mandatory app/chip in order make Orwell great again etc. and brainwashed sheep like you who cheer it on...
OK, fine: what evidence do you have for that accusation?

pjimage-7.jpg

Certain behaviors raise the risk of virus transmission, and other behaviors reduce the risk. Which should we choose?

Certain behaviours raise the risk of having to live in a totalitarian police state that will make the old DDR look like a vacation camp.... Covid 1984 or Brave New Normal... which would you choose?
At this point, if you're going to basically deny that Covid-19 is lethal to some people, I'm not even going to try to disabuse you of that notion.

You might not realize it but you just screwed up.... some people...
I'm not sure where you got "beloved governors" from my posts, but I just want everyone to wear a mask to protect other people from Covid-19 that someone might not even know they have.

It's my understanding that your governors (I say 'your' because I'm not a citizen of the homeland) are the ones responsible for the lockdown rules.. and since you don't seem to have a problem with those rules I assume you love them... hence 'your beloved governors'...

:banana:

Last edited:

Bullshit.

What situation?

Are you sucking me off or something?
You are such an asshole! Let's say, you're in an elevator. Is that a situation that you can conceive?

Bullshit.

What situation?

Are you sucking me off or something?
You are such an asshole! Let's say, you're in an elevator. Is that a situation that you can conceive?
So what?

Forum List

Back