Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
I like the idea.
YC_HEADER_WEB.jpg

Eric Cantor || Republican Whip || YouCut
week 2
Eliminate Federal Employee Pay Raise

As part of his FY 2011 Budget submission President proposed raising federal civilian pay by 1.4% beginning in January of next year. This will be on top of the 2.0% raise federal civilian employees received this past January, the 3.9% raise they received the previous January, and the 3.5% raise they received the January before that. Freezing federal civilian pay at the current level for one year would save approximately $2 billion next year and $30 billion over ten years.

week 1
New Non-Reformed Welfare Program

The program was recently created to incentivize states to increase their welfare caseloads without requiring able-bodied adults to work, get job training, or otherwise prepare to move off of taxpayer assistance. Reforming the welfare program was one of the great achievements of the mid 1990s, saving taxpayers billions of dollars and ending the cycle of dependency on welfare. This new program, created in 2009 is a backdoor way to undo those reforms. The program currently costs approximately $2.5 billion a year. (Also proposed as part of the RSC Sunset Caucus.)

Unfortunately the GOP is in no position to do anything about spending .It is a good idea and I like to see who is fighting to keep up the effort to bankrupt the country and enslave future generations.

I like the idea.
YC_HEADER_WEB.jpg

week 2

As part of his FY 2011 Budget submission President proposed raising federal civilian pay by 1.4% beginning in January of next year. This will be on top of the 2.0% raise federal civilian employees received this past January, the 3.9% raise they received the previous January, and the 3.5% raise they received the January before that. Freezing federal civilian pay at the current level for one year would save approximately $2 billion next year and $30 billion over ten years.

week 1

The program was recently created to incentivize states to increase their welfare caseloads without requiring able-bodied adults to work, get job training, or otherwise prepare to move off of taxpayer assistance. Reforming the welfare program was one of the great achievements of the mid 1990s, saving taxpayers billions of dollars and ending the cycle of dependency on welfare. This new program, created in 2009 is a backdoor way to undo those reforms. The program currently costs approximately $2.5 billion a year. (Also proposed as part of the RSC Sunset Caucus.)

I haven't had a raise in 3 going on 4 years so I'm not to happy to see my tax dollars going to keep Govt workers in raises every year.

We sure as hell don't need more lazy fucks on Welfare either.

Kinda makes you wonder what planet the Clowns in Congress come from??

I like the idea.
YC_HEADER_WEB.jpg

week 2

week 1

I haven't had a raise in 3 going on 4 years so I'm not to happy to see my tax dollars going to keep Govt workers in raises every year.

We sure as hell don't need more lazy fucks on Welfare either.

Kinda makes you wonder what planet the Clowns in Congress come from??

If YOU haven't had a raise in 3 going on 4 years, and you are still with the same employer, WHO is the lazy fuck here?

I mean seriously...what do you do for a living? Count the number of peas that go into each package of frozen vegetables, or something else where your skillset is so narrow, you can't get up off your fat, lazy ass and look for a better paying job?

Look asshole. I happen to work for the County and none of us have had a raise in 4 years.

They are looking at layoffs in Oct so MY FAT LAZY ASS

Look asshole. I happen to work for the County and none of us have had a raise in 4 years.

They are looking at layoffs in Oct so MY FAT LAZY ASS

Wait a second...so YOU are a GOVERMENT worker? Weren't you just bitching about yourself a bit earlier????

Forum List

Back