You could have heard a pin drop

In response to biden's globalization policy....I present the following.

JFK'S Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, was in France in the early 60's when DeGaulle decided to pull out of NATO. DeGaulle said he wanted all US military out of France as soon as possible. Rusk responded, "Does that include those who are buried here?"
DeGaulle did not respond. You could have heard a pin drop.
When in England, at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of 'empire building' by George Bush.
He answered by saying, "Over the years, the United States has sent many of Its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for In return is enough to bury those that did not
return."
You could have heard a pin drop.
There was a conference in France where a number of international engineers were taking part, including French and American. During a break, One of the French engineers came back into the room saying, "Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done? He has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intend to do, bomb them?" A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly: "Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical power to
shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck. We have eleven such ships. How many does France have?"
You Could have heard a pin drop.
A U.S. Navy admiral was attending a naval conference that included admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French
navies at a cocktail reception. He found himself standing with a large group of officers that included personnel from most of those countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks when a
French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English. He then asked, "Why is it that we always have to speak English in these conferences rather than
speaking French?" Without hesitating, the American admiral replied, "Maybe it's because the Brit's, Canadians, Aussie's and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German."
AND THIS STORY FITS RIGHT IN WITH THE ABOVE...
Robert Whiting, an elderly gentleman of 83, arrived in Paris by plane. At French customs, he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry on. "You have been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked
sarcastically. Mr. Whiting admitted that he had been to France previously. "Then you should know enough to have your passport ready." The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it." "Impossible. Americans always have to show their passports on arrival in France !" The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained, ''Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach on D-Day in 1944 to help liberate this country, I couldn't find a single Frenchmen to show a passport to."

Cool story, but I'm not sure what your point was. Are you suggesting the French should allow anybody to bypass their security measures if they claim to have been on Omaha Beach in 1944? You don't think some bad guy might lie and say he was there when he really wasn't?
You claimed that you were within the DFW area when you claimed that you would confront me but yet bailed like the pussy you are.....so your point was?????

You still at this? Your teeny tiny little dick won't get any bigger this way, so you might as well try being a normal human being.
Unkatrad, I "own", ya little bitch....bow down and pay homage............

Time to grow up, boy. You’re far too old to act like this kind of fool.

Cut Dale some slack. He is what he is. He can't help it. I'm sure he means well, but he's just so dumb.

He’s what, 60 years old, and still acting like some pimply-faced, squeaky-voiced little boy desperately trying to overcompensate for his insecurities? It’s just sad.
Just a hint.....you are trying too hard.

JFK'S Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, was in France in the early 60's when DeGaulle decided to pull out of NATO. DeGaulle said he wanted all US military out of France as soon as possible. Rusk responded, "Does that include those who are buried here?"
When in England, at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of 'empire building' by George Bush.
He answered by saying, "Over the years, the United States has sent many of Its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for In return is enough to bury those that did not
return."
There was a conference in France where a number of international engineers were taking part, including French and American. During a break, One of the French engineers came back into the room saying, "Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done? He has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intend to do, bomb them?" A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly: "Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical power to
shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck. We have eleven such ships. How many does France have?"
A U.S. Navy admiral was attending a naval conference that included admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French
navies at a cocktail reception. He found himself standing with a large group of officers that included personnel from most of those countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks when a
French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English. He then asked, "Why is it that we always have to speak English in these conferences rather than
speaking French?" Without hesitating, the American admiral replied, "Maybe it's because the Brit's, Canadians, Aussie's and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German."
Robert Whiting, an elderly gentleman of 83, arrived in Paris by plane. At French customs, he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry on. "You have been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked
sarcastically. Mr. Whiting admitted that he had been to France previously. "Then you should know enough to have your passport ready." The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it." "Impossible. Americans always have to show their passports on arrival in France !" The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained, ''Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach on D-Day in 1944 to help liberate this country, I couldn't find a single Frenchmen to show a passport to."

Cool story, but I'm not sure what your point was. Are you suggesting the French should allow anybody to bypass their security measures if they claim to have been on Omaha Beach in 1944? You don't think some bad guy might lie and say he was there when he really wasn't?
You claimed that you were within the DFW area when you claimed that you would confront me but yet bailed like the pussy you are.....so your point was?????

You still at this? Your teeny tiny little dick won't get any bigger this way, so you might as well try being a normal human being.

Cut Dale some slack. He is what he is. He can't help it. I'm sure he means well, but he's just so dumb.

He’s what, 60 years old, and still acting like some pimply-faced, squeaky-voiced little boy desperately trying to overcompensate for his insecurities? It’s just sad.

I agree.

return."

Giving the "high, hard one" to Unkadork? He definitely comes across as "bitch material" and you aren't picky, obviously. I know more than you and unlike you, I don't hide behind cyber IDs AND I make you look silly.....as if that was hard to do.

(snicker)

I know you truly believe all the stuff you say, I really don't understand how you could possibly believe all that crap, but I accept that you do, and I can live with that.
I am the "real deal" and you can't refute the things I post here. I will admit that for a leftist that feasts on the bullshit fed to you by a bought and paid for media? You are a decent sort. I appreciated greatly what you posted when my dad passed away. You didn't have to do that but you did anyway. One of these days (and it's gonna happen sooner rather than later) you are going to come to the realization that everything myself and many others have been trying to warn people about is coming to pass and it's happening all around us even now. As much as I say that I would take a certain amount of glee from it is simply bullshit said in the heat of the moment. I care about people and those I will leave behind. That is why I put myself out there even though I know that I will be scoffed at and have to put up with attempts to ridicule me...it comes with the territory. I was much happier before I took the road less traveled and bypasseed the path of least resistance. Unfortunately, you can't "un-see"" especially when it is put in your face on a daily basis.

I know that is how you feel Dale, and as soon as I am shown real proof of chemtrails, or green shape shifting space aliens, or frogs that become gay because of chemicals in the environment, I will appologize and sing your praises for being a beacon of the truth before everybody else knew it. Until then, you're just a harmless nut that means well, and spouts really funny conspiracy theories.

return."

Giving the "high, hard one" to Unkadork? He definitely comes across as "bitch material" and you aren't picky, obviously. I know more than you and unlike you, I don't hide behind cyber IDs AND I make you look silly.....as if that was hard to do.

(snicker)

I know you truly believe all the stuff you say, I really don't understand how you could possibly believe all that crap, but I accept that you do, and I can live with that.
I am the "real deal" and you can't refute the things I post here. I will admit that for a leftist that feasts on the bullshit fed to you by a bought and paid for media? You are a decent sort. I appreciated greatly what you posted when my dad passed away. You didn't have to do that but you did anyway. One of these days (and it's gonna happen sooner rather than later) you are going to come to the realization that everything myself and many others have been trying to warn people about is coming to pass and it's happening all around us even now. As much as I say that I would take a certain amount of glee from it is simply bullshit said in the heat of the moment. I care about people and those I will leave behind. That is why I put myself out there even though I know that I will be scoffed at and have to put up with attempts to ridicule me...it comes with the territory. I was much happier before I took the road less traveled and bypasseed the path of least resistance. Unfortunately, you can't "un-see"" especially when it is put in your face on a daily basis.

I know that is how you feel Dale, and as soon as I am shown real proof of chemtrails, or green shape shifting space aliens, or frogs that become gay because of chemicals in the environment, I will appologize and sing your praises for being a beacon of the truth before everybody else knew it. Until then, you're just a harmless nut that means well, and spouts really funny conspiracy theories.

return."

(snicker)

I remember hearing about that study.

Anyhow.....one sure way of recognizing someone who wants to deceive is when they start shouting 'conspiracy theory'.....a term with a interesting history.

Conspiracy theories have a long history, but the actual term “conspiracy theory” emerged much more recently. It was only a few decades ago that the term took on the derogatory connotations it has today, where to call someone a conspiracy theorist functions as an insult.

So it may come as no surprise that there is even a conspiracy theory about the origins of the label. This conspiracy theory claims that the CIA invented the term in 1967 to disqualify those who questioned the official version of John F Kennedy’s assassination and doubted that his killer, Lee Harvey Oswald, had acted alone.

There are even two versions of this conspiracy theory. The more extreme version claims that the CIA literally invented the term in the sense that the words “conspiracy” and “theory” had never been used before in combination. A more moderate version acknowledges that the term existed before, but claims that the CIA intentionally created its negative connotations and so turned the label into a tool of political propaganda.
1613632942139.png

Last edited:

return."

(snicker)

I remember hearing about that study.

Anyhow.....one sure way of recognizing someone who wants to deceive is when they start shouting 'conspiracy theory'.....a term with a interesting history.

Conspiracy theories have a long history, but the actual term “conspiracy theory” emerged much more recently. It was only a few decades ago that the term took on the derogatory connotations it has today, where to call someone a conspiracy theorist functions as an insult.

So it may come as no surprise that there is even a conspiracy theory about the origins of the label. This conspiracy theory claims that the CIA invented the term in 1967 to disqualify those who questioned the official version of John F Kennedy’s assassination and doubted that his killer, Lee Harvey Oswald, had acted alone.

There are even two versions of this conspiracy theory. The more extreme version claims that the CIA literally invented the term in the sense that the words “conspiracy” and “theory” had never been used before in combination. A more moderate version acknowledges that the term existed before, but claims that the CIA intentionally created its negative connotations and so turned the label into a tool of political propaganda.
Using the term "conspiracy theorist" is a lame attempt by those that cannot answer the simplest of questions when the official "gubermint" narrative is called into question. They use it like an actor using a crucifix in a bad Hollywood vampire movie. The Hegelian Dialectic has been used thousands of times throughout history in order to sway the masses and move them in the direction of those pulling these false flag operations. Why would they change their tactics when it has been proven to work time after fucking time.

In Trump's second impeachment trial America really needed republicans to have a spine and courageously stand up and put the good of the country before before Trump. You could have heard a pin drop. Republicans admire courage but they do not have it.
Good of the country? By what dear---by claiming trump told people to attack the capital when he hadn't? It takes courage to be honest, for which you aren't.

return."

Are you actually that obtuse. If that is all you got out of that post than you truly are a moron.

Exactly.....we have more of them on this board now than anytime I can remember.

return."

(snicker)

I don't think anyone on the board has a problem with your living but to constantly come on here and make some of dumbest statements in the history of this board is rather irritating.

I see the demise of this board very soon....rampant and gross stupidity will ruin a message board real quick.

In Trump's second impeachment trial America really needed republicans to have a spine and courageously stand up and put the good of the country before before Trump. You could have heard a pin drop. Republicans admire courage but they do not have it.
Good of the country? By what dear---by claiming trump told people to attack the capital when he hadn't? It takes courage to be honest, for which you aren't.

hehheh Typical dumbass democrat....dishonest and stupid.

Trump had courage standing up to your mob. The voters who voted for him showed that same courage.
He didn't call out 25K Nat'l Guard troops and fence DC with concertina to protect him from his adoring constituency.

No. All that was done to protect our form of government after the coup attempt on 2/6.
You wouldn't know a coup attempt if it bit you. Keyboard warrior.

Perhaps not. Can you explain the difference between a coup attempt and what happened on 2/6?

Lets hear you give your version.....we could all use a good laugh.

return."

Are you actually that obtuse. If that is all you got out of that post than you truly are a moron.

Then educate me. What was the point?

Talk less and study more....eventually you might get over what causes your confusion.

return."

Then educate me. What was the point?
You're beyond help. I spent my tax $$ to give you a free education and it didn't take the first time, why would anything change?

Got it. You either can't figure out what point was trying to be made, or you don't believe in it enough to make it clear.

No....he just understands anyone so stupid as to ask that question is beyond any hope of redemption.

How many hours a week do you spend watching msm? That might be the problem right there....whilst you snooze in front of the T.V. they take your brain out and wash it.

return."

(snicker)

I put that pipsqueak on ignore a long time ago....bout to put a bunch more on it....apparantly that is the only way to improve this board.

What is good for Trump is good for America.

What is good for Trump is good for America.
Clearly that is not the case.

Not clear at all except in your head tilted by TDS oh dat orange man he bad. hehheh

Forum List

Back