You can't say Mexican Judge but you can sure say WHITE jury

When the jury is white, it's a white jury, when the judge is from Indiana, it's not a Mexican judge.

If he's a La Raza supporter though, he may be......It's not definitive, but it might just be an indicator of where his loyalties lay.
His loyalty is to the law, he's a judge.

It's certainly supposed to be. But how often do we hear about judges legislating from the bench due to their personal beliefs? Far, far too often.

His loyalty is to the law, he's a judge.
no one is above reproach. people have every right to scrutinize that judge, and if there are any improprieties or conflicts of interest, such as being a member of the La Raza cartel, boom he's done. get him out of here.

When the jury is white, it's a white jury, when the judge is from Indiana, it's not a Mexican judge.
His parents are illegal mexican invaders hence HE is illegal,He is also a member of a racist lawyer group that called for economic boycott of Trump businesses and properties.He is not fit to decide this case.

He has a US passport, he's not illegal. His parents became US citizens. Hardly illegal.

But then when have facts ever got in the way of shouting abuse at someone?

His parents are illegal mexican invaders hence HE is illegal,He is also a member of a racist lawyer group that called for economic boycott of Trump businesses and properties.He is not fit to decide this case.

He has a US passport, he's not illegal. His parents became US citizens. Hardly illegal.

His parents weren't citizens when he was born here so he just abused the 14th amendment like so many do to "become a citizen"

Never though about it that way. And it still adds up to squat. Last April I was a juror on an assault case. It basically involved a bunch of illegal aliens hurting other illegal immigrants. We NEEDED an interpreter (Lingual and culturally), and it was so much a waste of everyone's time. If this guy (and his victim) had just acclimated and immigrated LEGALLY, AND understood basic American culture/language, They would have just kicked this guy to county jail for assault and the victim could have sued him in civil court for damages and won. But the plaintiff won the defendant lost, and is split up from his family serving 6 months and will be deported, no if ands or buts. This is what illegal immigration DOES. it's a waste of everyone's time and the alternative , immigrating legally, a much better course. Sad but true.

White juries are racist, __________ judges usually not.
That IS the libtard talking point and not just white juries whites in general are racist to the anti white democrat party.
The judge isn't racist against Trump, Trump is racist against the judge.

Really?

Has any parent in these US of A ever successfully sued a public school system because after 12 years Johnny can't read?

No?

Why then the double standard?

Never though about it that way. And it still adds up to squat. Last April I was a juror on an assault case. It basically involved a bunch of illegal aliens hurting other illegal immigrants. We NEEDED an interpreter (Lingual and culturally), and it was so much a waste of everyone's time. If this guy (and his victim) had just acclimated and immigrated LEGALLY, AND understood basic American culture/language, They would have just kicked this guy to county jail for assault and the victim could have sued him in civil court for damages and won. But the plaintiff won the defendant lost, and is split up from his family serving 6 months and will be deported, no if ands or buts. This is what illegal immigration DOES. it's a waste of everyone's time and the alternative , immigrating legally, a much better course. Sad but true.
Legal is better and is the ONLY way. I am glad the fucker will get deported. One less mexishit my tax dollars will be paying foodstamps,medicaid and tanf for!

His parents weren't citizens when he was born here so he just abused the 14th amendment like so many do to "become a citizen"

He abused the 14th amendment as A NEW BORN CHILD????

How intelligent do you think this guy was as a new born?

What intelligent do you think this guy was as a new born?
You know goddamn well what I meant.

That IS the libtard talking point and not just white juries whites in general are racist to the anti white democrat party.

Really?

Has any parent in these US of A ever successfully sued a public school system because after 12 years Johnny can't read?

No?

Really, the court system created this tragicomedy , not me, I waste three days of my life on this thing. REALLY? And the moral of the story seemed to be: JUST IMMIGRATE LEGALLY. And we don't end up with this moronic colossal waste of tax payer's money and jurists time. REALLY. I mean REALLY.

Really?

No?

Really, the court system created this tragicomedy , not me, I waste three days of my life on this thing. REALLY? And the moral of the story seemed to be: JUST IMMIGRATE LEGALLY. And we don't end up with this moronic colossal waste of tax payer's money and jurists time. REALLY. I mean REALLY.

Did you mean to respond to me?

Yes, I know what you meant, and I know you don't have anything.

He was born in the USA, he has a US passport, which is more than George Washington had, and you're complaining he isn't an American.

Name one Founding Father that was born an American. Does Trump bitch about the Founding Fathers being British?

Really?

No?

Did you mean to respond to me?

Nah, Just any self righteous idiot with an agenda. Really.

No the racist judge is a member of a racist legal society 'La Raza' which means the race and is based on the writings of an old Nazi collaborator, Jose Vasconcelos.

He was born in the USA, he has a US passport, which is more than George Washington had, and you're complaining he isn't an American.
The judge is a member of a racist social organization for legal services only for Hispanics.

Trump has a right to a fair and impartial judge.

Name one Founding Father that was born an American. Does Trump bitch about the Founding Fathers being British?
They FOUNDED America numb nuts....there was no government that they acknowledged before they created it. Go play in traffic you fucking clown

They FOUNDED America numb nuts....there was no government that they acknowledged before they created it. Go play in traffic you fucking clown

No shit.

The point being that Trump is attacking someone and using a thing like "you're parents weren't from here", how many Americans don't have parents from the US? Someone said about 20%. Considering none of the Founding Fathers did, Trump seems to have shit all over the Founding Fathers too.

Whichever way you look at it, Trump is one massive DICK.

No shit.

The point being that Trump is attacking someone and using a thing like "you're parents weren't from here", how many Americans don't have parents from the US? Someone said about 20%. Considering none of the Founding Fathers did, Trump seems to have shit all over the Founding Fathers too.

Go play in traffic. I am tired and my game is on and talking to you is lowering my IQ....

No shit.

Go play in traffic. I am tired and my game is on and talking to you is lowering my IQ....

Yeah, you go play your game, we don't want you to lose your 2 IQ before the end of the game and you end up a vegetable.

Forum List

Back