You can't say Mexican Judge but you can sure say WHITE jury

White juries are racist, __________ judges usually not.
That IS the libtard talking point and not just white juries whites in general are racist to the anti white democrat party.
The judge isn't racist against Trump, Trump is racist against the judge.
Sure sure. The judge who is the member of a group when translated into English says THE RACE lawyers association,a group that pushed for an economic boycott of ALL Trump properties and businesses last year....the judge needs to be kicked off the case...he is not impartial.

That IS the libtard talking point and not just white juries whites in general are racist to the anti white democrat party.
Sure sure. The judge who is the member of a group when translated into English says THE RACE lawyers association,a group that pushed for an economic boycott of ALL Trump properties and businesses last year....the judge needs to be kicked off the case...he is not impartial.
For all I know the guy hates Trump? As long as his ruling and the law is clear, it doesn't matter a damn.

Last edited:
the lawyers group is not the same as the race group, there lies your fallacy..

What group exactly ? "La Raza " is a term that many groups use.

You gonna compare a Hispanic lawyers association as if it's some separatist group !?

For all I know the guy hates Trump? As long as is ruling and the law is clear, it doesn't matter a damn.
Common-sense says he is.
Political-correctness tells us to ignore common-sense.

For all I know the guy hates Trump? As long as is ruling and the law is clear, it doesn't matter a damn.
Oh its obvious he does. That is EXACTLY the point. If the judge can't decide a case based on its merits he needs to recuse himself.

You gonna compare a Hispanic lawyers association as if it's some separatist group !?
Why not call themselves he Hispanic American Lawyers Association? Why LA RAZA? Hm? Can you imagine ARYAN Lawyers association? Hell no! I can't. So yes it IS a racist group that hates Donald Trump and CAN NOT be impartial.

He shouldn't say "Mexican". What he SHOULD have said was "an affiliate of a nationalist radical activist group that fights against American interests"

Oh its obvious he does. That is EXACTLY the point. If the judge can't decide a case based on its merits he needs to recuse himself.

Why not call themselves he Hispanic American Lawyers Association? Why LA RAZA? Hm? Can you imagine ARYAN Lawyers association? Hell no! I can't. So yes it IS a racist group that hates Donald Trump and CAN NOT be impartial.

Do you get upset over "sons of Ireland " groups ? They must be part of the Ira !!!

Or Italian orgs ? They must be all mafia !!!!

Do you get upset over "sons of Ireland " groups ? They must be part of the Ira !!!

No Irish judges, or cops, you can't trust them.
logo.jpg

Like I said why not call yourselves the HISPANIC American lawyers association? Why would I get upset of a group called Sons of Ireland? Its better than THE RACE.

Like I said why not call yourselves the HISPANIC American lawyers association? Why would I get upset of a group called Sons of Ireland? Its better than THE RACE.
"The Race" are the words in English, that's not what it means in reality.

And you are White Pride so why would you care? All white judges are therefore racist.

If the Trump judge was white, they'd have said he was biased against Trump orange.

Last edited:
Guess for every decent new post we get these puppet troll libtards that last 18 hours before I get tired of hearing the same libtard vomit coming from their mouths and put them on ignore.

Why is saying Mexican racist? The Mexicans aren't a race, also would saying the Italians, the Koreans, the Greeks etc also be considered "racist"?

If not, then why is saying the Mexicans racist? Again, something can't be racist if the peoples themselves are not a specific race. Mexico is a country, Mexicans are people from the country of Mexico.

Forum List

Back