You are the slave property of a corporation called the United States of America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The video explains how the ability of the Federal Reserve to create new debt (i.e. print new wealth for the elite political criminals who run everything) hinges on the ability of the government to confiscate wealth from workers who are tracked with “social security” numbers.

Today we’ve published a powerful new video on Brighteon.com that explains how you are a “slave wage worker” owned by a globalist corporation known as the United States of America.

You are the slave property of a corporation called the United States of America – must watch

Some are a little too stupid to track and follow information even when it's hiding inn pla
in view even when you live it when it stares back at u.......

Most Americans begin their adult lives as "slaves" to debt of one form or another. So you enter the workforce and exchange your labor for a paycheck.

It is up to you to "free yourself" from this servitude by being determined and making good decisions.

You can also be a slave to drugs or a slave to the medical industry.

Most Americans begin their adult lives as "slaves" to debt of one form or another. So you enter the workforce and exchange your labor for a paycheck.

It is up to you to "free yourself" from this servitude by being determined and making good decisions.

But then what would I do with my US government issued UPC code? It looks so nice tattooed on my forehead. :dunno:

• Banned

I think while we were growing up -- grew up etc . we were just taught to trust the scum right off the bat. we were taught to rely on them for everything. Like a mommy and or daddy.

They take our money ( pay checks social security) tell us we can have it when we grow up and old and in reality we never even see " HALF OF IT" ...... some of us will never see it yet they still keep takingn that fkn SS money then come taxes for this for that.

How manzy bozos do we think OWN their homes LOL the dumb fks NEVER own it.

I think while we were growing up -- grew up etc . we were just taught to trust the scum right off the bat. we were taught to rely on them for everything. Like a mommy and or daddy.

They take our money ( pay checks social security) tell us we can have it when we grow up and old and in reality we never even see " HALF OF IT" ...... some of us will never see it yet they still keep takingn that fkn SS money then come taxes for this for that.

What blows my mind is how they keep taking more every year for Social Security and then hand the money over to people who never paid a dime into the system. Medicaid is the same way. My wife has a lot of Medicaid/Access patients. Most of them only speak Spanish and are not fully employed.

• Banned

What blows my mind is how they keep taking more every year for Social Security and then hand the money over to people who never paid a dime into the system. Medicaid is the same way. My wife has a lot of Medicaid/Access patients. Most of them only speak Spanish and are not fully employed.

I 100% hear yah and know exactly what you mean. Get prepared as best as you can now the worst it cominng and soon.

• Banned

But then what would I do with my US government issued UPC code? It looks so nice tattooed on my forehead. :dunno:

LOL you dufis.

I 100% hear yah and know exactly what you mean. Get prepared as best as you can now the worst it cominng and soon.
Oh I figured out a long time ago the only one I can rely on is me. That is the benefit of having a Dad who gambled his money at the racetrack.

The video explains how the ability of the Federal Reserve to create new debt (i.e. print new wealth for the elite political criminals who run everything) hinges on the ability of the government to confiscate wealth from workers who are tracked with “social security” numbers.

Today we’ve published a powerful new video on Brighteon.com that explains how you are a “slave wage worker” owned by a globalist corporation known as the United States of America.

You are the slave property of a corporation called the United States of America – must watch

Some are a little too stupid to track and follow information even when it's hiding inn pla
in view even when you live it when it stares back at u.......
I believe the corporation is called "District of Columbia".

16 Stat 419

https://supremecourtcase.files.word...xtorting-you-and-what-you-can-do-about-it.pdf

LOL you dufis.
At least it doesn't say "666".........

Forum List

Back