NBC: Hunter's Laptop Shows He (& The Big Guy) Made Millions Off Of Xi & Ukraine While Biden Was VP

Spongebob.gif

The "big guy" shit is almost 2 years old. Wait til they see Hunted beating and raping those 10-year old Chinese girls.... we'll see what kind of stomach they have for actual news.

The "big guy" shit is almost 2 years old.
True, it is two years old. The thing is we now have the financial paperwork to show that Hunter was throwing money under the table to his father and his father was paying Hunters legal bills to keep the money flowing. Damn that circumstantial evidence coming out... Someone should be going to jail but sadly the two-tier justice system is not going to treat them equally as us poor folk...

True, it is two years old. The thing is we now have the financial paperwork to show that Hunter was throwing money under the table to his father and his father was paying Hunters legal bills to keep the money flowing. Damn that circumstantial evidence coming out... Someone should be going to jail but sadly the two-tier justice system is not going to treat them equally as us poor folk...
The only difference in now and 2 years ago is that Hunters laptop provides proof positive Joe was absolutely involved in an illegal kickback scheme.

Are you too lazy or too stupid to click on the link in the first sentence?

Looks to me like the democrats are about to use the 25th amendment in an effort to stave of the impending impeachment of Biden, Pelosi and Hariss to start with.... Now the Propaganda arm of the DNC is running from Biden and clan.. This can not be far off..
Once Harris is sworn, the spotlight will be on marble-mouth Mitch. She has the right to choose any VP candidate she wants. I'd imagine the only restriction would be that she couldn't choose a person who wouldn't be Constitutionally eligible to step into the Oval Office.

That said, the Senate still has to approve the choice. I'm not sure if the filibuster comes into play with a VP nomination. If it does, Mitch may have trouble rounding up the votes and the VP office might remain empty for a little while. Then again, the Left may be getting ready to use that against the Republicans. They'll be in a bind. If they don't approve of her choice the Left can point to the "dire danger" of leaving that slot open. This could all be an election ploy.

Forum List

Back