'You almost had me murdered': AOC rebukes Ted Cruz after he agreed with her on twitter about trading oversight

the Democrats are unifiers!

Is it just me or is she always angry and dramatic?
Maybe but in this case she is correct. Those so-called "patriots" would have ripped her limb from limb if they got their hands on her.

Maybe but in this case she is correct. Those so-called "patriots" would have ripped her limb from limb if they got their hands on her.
Naw, they would have just taken Mr Ed back to her stable and put her feedbag on.

It’s not just you. I’ve never seen a bigger drama queen in all my life of following politicans.

Naw, they would have just taken Mr Ed back to her stable and put her feedbag on.
They would have murdered her and anyone else your president had been demonizing.

While that may or may not be true, you’re speculating. Her claim of being almost murdered is totally false. She was well protected from the mob and in no danger whatsoever

They would have murdered her and anyone else your president had been demonizing.
Wow you libber drama queens are sooooo over the top. Your summer city thugs were much more the murdering sort than anyone in DC.

If she really believed that, she would be more careful. Her in your face behavior, shows that she is not afraid.

While that may or may not be true, you’re speculating. Her claim of being almost murdered is totally false. She was well protected from the mob and in no danger whatsoever
Pretty sure if you got as many death threats as she does you would be a little dramatic too.

Forum List

Back