Yoko Ono: I had an affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70's

Shocked that World Nut Daily would make up a story?

They are on the journalistic level of Weekly World News:

tabloid-bat-boy.png

Of course you think anything printed that you consider detrimental to Hildabeast is made up. Its just how you think.

Of course her failing are out there for all to see. If your not wearing blinders that is.
I heard a Republican Senator yesterday say he "could not" support Trump because Trump had admitted and even bragged about committing adultery on multiple occasions with multiple wives and women. Meantime, Rubio is making jokes about the size of Trump's penis and Cruz is on a non-stop negative campaign against everyone. Your focus and the attention of a lot of conservatives here is on the make believe OP story from a comedy parody publication. Conservatives, at least, the ones here, have gone off the deep end and abandoned any sense of integrity.

Shit your an idiot. Of course he won't support Trump. Trump isn't a moth breather like him.

And of course all those running will throw slings and arrows at their opponents.

As for Yoko and Hitlery?? Could be true. Who knows? And that you asshole is the 64,000 dollar question.

People will have to make up their own minds.

Ah, it's another warm day. Soon Spring and Summer will be here, and we can all enjoy some moth breathing. :rock:

Fuck off smart ass. LOL

Are you saying you want innocent little moths to suffocate?? :shock:

Shit your an idiot. Of course he won't support Trump. Trump isn't a moth breather like him.

I'm gonna let the irony of these trio of sentences just sort of marinade and ferment. As like a fine cheese it needs time to age to be property appreciated.

As for Yoko and Hitlery?? Could be true. Who knows? And that you asshole is the 64,000 dollar question.

You know that they're absolutely nothing to back the claim, yes? So if someone 'made up their mind' that it had actually happened they would be literally imagining its occurrence.

Well it wouldn't be the first time no one had proof and it won't be the last either.

Nor would it be the first time we pointed and laughed at those irrational souls who gobbled a conspiracy theory that had nothing to support it.

Nor likely the last.

Color me shocked!!!!!NOT
Shocked that World Nut Daily would make up a story?

They are on the journalistic level of Weekly World News:

tabloid-bat-boy.png

Of course you think anything printed that you consider detrimental to Hildabeast is made up. Its just how you think.

Of course her failing are out there for all to see. If your not wearing blinders that is.
I heard a Republican Senator yesterday say he "could not" support Trump because Trump had admitted and even bragged about committing adultery on multiple occasions with multiple wives and women. Meantime, Rubio is making jokes about the size of Trump's penis and Cruz is on a non-stop negative campaign against everyone. Your focus and the attention of a lot of conservatives here is on the make believe OP story from a comedy parody publication. Conservatives, at least, the ones here, have gone off the deep end and abandoned any sense of integrity.

And of course all those running will throw slings and arrows at their opponents.

My point was that there were a hundred and fifty post of a thread about an obvious and clearly fake story while all these other actual things were going on.

Last edited:

Ah, it's another warm day. Soon Spring and Summer will be here, and we can all enjoy some moth breathing. :rock:

Fuck off smart ass. LOL

Not so innocent if they decide to live in your closet.

Fuck off smart ass. LOL

Not so innocent if they decide to live in your closet.

I live in the Forest Primeval. They live outside.
We get myriad species here, more than we get butterflies. Big ones.

It's just an outrage that Claudette wants to strangle them. :crybaby:

As for Yoko and Hitlery?? Could be true. Who knows?
"I bleev it, so it must be true". Have I pointed out this trait in the rubes this a million times, or what?

Claudette, you sap. See posts 29 and 31.

I think this topic is being kept alive to see how many more idiots like you can be caught falling for a hoax.

"I bleev it, so it must be true". Have I pointed out this trait in the rubes this a million times, or what?

I think this topic is being kept alive to see how many more idiots like you can be caught falling for a hoax.

Fuck off you piss drinker.

If you believe I fell for the hoax it just shows what an ego maniac you are.

Anyone with a brain knows the story is false but then in your feeble brain your the only one who could possibly figure that out.

You can kiss my ass.

Anyone with a brain knows the story is false but then in your feeble brain your the only one who could possibly figure that out.

You can kiss my ass.

"As for Yoko and Hitlery?? Could be true."

Rube.

NEXT!

You can kiss my ass.

"As for Yoko and Hitlery?? Could be true."

Rube.

NEXT!

Of course it could be true. Anything can be true. Of course only someone with an ego as big as yours wouldn't realize that.

NEXT.

Hoax that it may be, it says much that so many feel it would be entirely in character......

Laughing......its so adorable that conservatives are using their own gullibility and lack of fact checking as evidence.

It's not worth denying, since it's so stupid to begin with.

In fairness to the Clinton camp, if they denied every piece of hapless batshit you could get some conservative to ape, they could do little else.

Forum List

Back