Yo, If You Kill? Make Sure You`re In A Sissy State!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this Puke killed "FIVE PEOPLE" but is able to live his life out? Go to a "Sissy Democrat State" if you start feeling nutty?

Life sentence for man convicted of killing 5 in Denver bar

By SADIE GURMAN

Aug. 27, 2015 7:38 PM EDT
Dexter Lewis sits quietly, at left, as his defense attorney Christopher Baumann, center, returns...

DENVER (AP) — A man convicted of stabbing five people to death at a Denver bar and setting the business on fire will not be executed and instead will serve a lifelong prison sentence, a jury decided Thursday.

It is the second time in a month that a Colorado jury has decided against execution for a mass killer. Earlier this month, jurors choose not to give the death penalty to James Holmes, who attacked a movie theater in suburban Denver in 2012.

The latest case involved Dexter Lewis, who was convicted Aug. 10 of five counts of murder for stabbing five people to death in October 2012. The killings happened during a bar robbery that netted $170.

Prosecutors said Lewis led the four-man robbery crew at Fero's Bar and Grill. He killed the bar's owner and four customers. Two of the men at the robbery testified that Lewis, 25, went down a line stabbing his victims while they were held at gunpoint.

"He simply went down the line, not caring about them, not showing any of them any mercy," prosecutor Matt Wenig told jurors when they began considering execution for Lewis.

The bar was set ablaze before the men fled.

"GTP"
obaaaama.jpg

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c99c...atest-somber-final-sentencing-theater-shooter

The murderers...

Suspects.jpg

The murdered...

Victims.jpg

Need I say anything more? Leftists? Liberals? Progressives? Democrats?

....crickets.....crickets.....

Last edited:
While most people believe a life sentence is merciful, I do not.

Imagine spending the rest of your life in a concrete and steel environment, locked in a cage at night, or always, smelling what such an environment must smell like, guarded by uniformed morons and surrounded by mentally disturbed peers. Day after day after day. . .

I would beg for the death penalty. The big sleep.

Forum List

Back