Yikes, Biden tells coffee house crowd, that he works in the Senate

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This guy loses a step every day now. Pretty soon he'll be walking around the White House at night in his underwear, looking to see which bedroom his parents are staying in, and mumbling about the fact that Marilyn Monroe hasn't come to visit him yet in the WH, and sing 'Happy Birthday Mr. President!' to him.

1705105515528.png

Biden, in latest gaffe, says he works in the Senate​

Maybe he wishes he had his old job back?

President Biden left a group of small-business owners in Pennsylvania confused on Friday when he told them that he still works in the Senate, where he served for more than three decades but left in 2008.

“My name is Joe Biden. I work for the government in the Senate,” Mr. Biden told patrons of a coffee shop in Emmaus, Pennsylvania, just outside of Allentown.

This guy loses a step every day now. Pretty soon he'll be walking around the White House at night in his underwear, looking to see which bedroom his parents are staying in, and mumbling about the fact that Marilyn Monroe hasn't come to visit him yet in the WH, and sing 'Happy Birthday Mr. President!' to him.

View attachment 887097

Well, erm...he was a Senator for a number of years.
At least he hasn't stood up in front of the country and put forth injecting disinfectants and inserting UV light into the body "in some other way"....

Yep. He's old. Just like his opponent.
Our fault. We get the leaders we enable and then elect.

That old pedophile is just three cells away from being a brain-dead zombie.

Look at his eyes...

View attachment 887097

After 50 years of it, I can see how that could happen. And then there's the dementia.

Are Democrats actually going to try to run him?

Too bad you can't see the posts that I had to delete, Jack.
If you see a violation....report it. I/We don't read every thread.
Relax. All I can see as a pleeb is what is posted in front of me.
Just seemed that taking about Biden being a feeb invites..well, the other guy being the same. :)

View attachment 887097

I'm hoping at the next State Of The Union speech, he starts telling his leg hair story again.

At Joe thinks he works somewhere, that's gotta count for something. Nobody actually believes he's running anything.

Forum List

Back