Yet more cops killed by you know whats.

Did he follow the law? No.
2669582_630x354.jpg

The normal looking guy's name is Brian Shaw and he was a rookie police officer.

Don't worry though. The left are not making a big gigantic deal about this.

Here is another cop that was shot and killed in Baltimore...

baltimorepolicelodd.5a0e154532dd4.jpg

Not sure why the media is keeping the details of who they are looking for as far as race and other critical information. Yet, they are asking for the public's help.

Huh.....
It's with guns, right? So we're not supposed to really care.

Did he follow the law? No.
2669582_630x354.jpg

Not sure why the media is keeping the details of who they are looking for as far as race and other critical information. Yet, they are asking for the public's help.

Huh.....
It's with guns, right? So we're not supposed to really care.
i still find it amazing that pre 2009 there were ~170 cop killings on record. from 2009 to 2016 we set record numbers and now in 2017 we're down to 8% of the overall high during this run.

again, what happened during this time to raise the tensions to the point where this happened as it did?

You really can’t be that naive.
England and Wales has 123,144 cops for 38,451 square miles, 1 for every third of a mile. The US has 471,459 cops for 3,800,000 square miles, 1 for every 8 miles. Makes a difference in how policing is managed. Unless you advocate for increasing their presence everywhere.

dude, that's got to be the most retarded thing you have said yet. Police aren't policing square miles, they are policing PEOPLE.

List of countries and dependencies by number of police officers - Wikipedia

The US has 284 per 100,000 people. England and Wales have 302 police per 100,000 people. Slightly more, but not that much.

Here's the real problem. We have too many guns, and we give the cops too much latitude to shoot people.

Nah....'naive' is far too kind to the lying low-lives.

While the Liberal Lemmings have been trained, innervated, by any negative revelations about their 'authentic victims'....I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

if too many guns were the root cause, we'd not be dropping would we?

Sorry, I gave up a long time ago trying to reason with gun nuts. First, I don't think the 2017 numbers they list are accurate. Wiki relies on member contributions.

The number of police involved shootings is about 875 according to theWP, and higher according to Shotbypolice.net.

ah....'naive' is far too kind to the lying low-lives.

While the Liberal Lemmings have been trained, innervated, by any negative revelations about their 'authentic victims'....I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

It's easy to explain. You shoot a white kid, you get into some serious trouble. You shoot a black kid, the whole system goes into overdrive to sweep it under the rug.

Sorry, I gave up a long time ago trying to reason with gun nuts. First, I don't think the 2017 numbers they list are accurate. Wiki relies on member contributions.

The number of police involved shootings is about 875 according to theWP, and higher according to Shotbypolice.net.

That has nothing in the slightest degree any relevance to explaining this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

You should stick to being an apologist for pedophiles...as you were here:

In a discussion about perverts who have sex with children, underage children.....you actually took the pervert's side.....

"But sex should be your owned damned business."
Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

Astounding....and revealing.

then show me better stats.

i'm open to discussion. if you're shooting down my thoughts as a "gun nut" because you have no better link, numbers and the like, then that wouldn't be my issue would it.

show me the numbers to correlate more guns to more police shootings - or clarify your stance because that's what i'm hearing.

i'm open to discussion. if you're shooting down my thoughts as a "gun nut" because you have no better link, numbers and the like, then that wouldn't be my issue would it.

show me the numbers to correlate more guns to more police shootings - or clarify your stance because that's what i'm hearing.

1 ) I provided links earlier in the thread.
2) Obviously, if our cops shoot 900 people a year and British cops only shoot two, and most of the time, "I thought he had a gun" was the excuse, then it isn't a big leap.

1 ) I provided links earlier in the thread.
2) Obviously, if our cops shoot 900 people a year and British cops only shoot two, and most of the time, "I thought he had a gun" was the excuse, then it isn't a big leap.
ok - went back and looked and yes, *i* need to go dig deeper on some #'s as wiki would be way off and to *only* present it as a valid source and ignore the rest wouldn't be unbiased.

but i have no time right now so i'll dig some over the holidays.

So much for the wp database. The first 2 listed are duplicates. How many more are?
And most of those shot were also armed, in the first 25 or so. Not gonna go through the whole thing.

Not going to argue that most of these guys who were shot didn't have it coming. That wasn't the point.

The point was, you guys are carrying on like there's some "war on cops" when in fact, cops are killing a lot more civilians.

Meanwhile, in the UK, police kill maybe two people a year.

Cops aren't killing 'civilians' like me or depotoo.
Cops are killing bad guys. That's great! Shoot more bad guys!

England and Wales has 123,144 cops for 38,451 square miles, 1 for every third of a mile. The US has 471,459 cops for 3,800,000 square miles, 1 for every 8 miles. Makes a difference in how policing is managed. Unless you advocate for increasing their presence everywhere.

dude, that's got to be the most retarded thing you have said yet. Police aren't policing square miles, they are policing PEOPLE.

List of countries and dependencies by number of police officers - Wikipedia

The US has 284 per 100,000 people. England and Wales have 302 police per 100,000 people. Slightly more, but not that much.

Here's the real problem. We have too many guns, and we give the cops too much latitude to shoot people.

No...so far in this thread is you poopooing injuries of cops and referring to their job as a contact sport.
You suck.

It's easy to explain. You shoot a white kid, you get into some serious trouble. You shoot a black kid, the whole system goes into overdrive to sweep it under the rug.

when was the last time a white kid was shot and it was in the news?

Legalize drugs = less cops being killed
Why stop there? Legalize rape, murder, and grand theft auto; and save even more lives!
Or just face the fact that certain animals are incapable of following the rules of a civilized society....

False comparison. Murder, rape, and theft are crimes committed against and causing harm to another human being. Someone snorting coke is only harming themselves. The hypocrisy of the right over this issue always astounds me. You guys talk about personal freedom and liberty as if you have a monopoly on the idea and yet you can't wait for Big Brother government to protect us from ourselves. The fact is nations who have already decriminalized drugs have seen a drop in drug use and a drop in incarceration rates. Doing so here would go a long way to cleaning up our urban areas.

2669582_630x354.jpg

Huh.....
Got to be careful of these uppity nixxers they said at my recent KKK meeting

when was the last time a white kid was shot and it was in the news?

Absolutely, let's shoot more unarmed black kids.
Didn't see much about
the Mississippi white boy who dismembered his parents
Swept under the. Rug I think
Did you hear about it?
Breitbart and knees news didn't cover it?

Legalize drugs = less cops being killed
Why stop there? Legalize rape, murder, and grand theft auto; and save even more lives!
Or just face the fact that certain animals are incapable of following the rules of a civilized society....

False comparison. Murder, rape, and theft are crimes committed against and causing harm to another human being. Someone snorting coke is only harming themselves. The hypocrisy of the right over this issue always astounds me. You guys talk about personal freedom and liberty as if you have a monopoly on the idea and yet you can't wait for Big Brother government to protect us from ourselves. The fact is nations who have already decriminalized drugs have seen a drop in drug use and a drop in incarceration rates. Doing so here would go a long way to cleaning up our urban areas.

And of course the white boys "zip it up, see you later" are SO holier than though when wanting their small gov to intervene with women's rights

Don't dare mention any race as we had a revival of the white guilted mods and "racist" hurlers right here over the weekend

Last edited:
You are lying. It has been proven over and over you are lying. Any sane person knows you are a liar. You practice your lies to. Proof? You pretty much spam threads with your same old tired ass bull shit. Oh, you go back and spell check all your threads?

Yes, I spell check before I post. what a concept. I also realize that spell check isn't infallible. You know, like you keep calling College "Collage" because you aren't bright enough to even spell college, much less attend one.
Did you correspond with Charles Manson or maybe roomed with him at Vacaville?

Manson was involved with Hillary and the uranium one scandal and now he's DEAD!

Coincidence?

I don't think so!

Forum List

Back