Yet another white supremacies beats an Asia woman with 150 blows and nearly murders her!

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago

Just kidding it was another black on Asian hate crime… which is on the rise, but since the media found out the majority of Asian hate crimes are committed by black people… they decided to cancel #stopasianhate and stop reporting on these stories… or at least disconnect a greater problem.

Does it seem like the Crazy Democrat Cultists are demonizing White people?
Does is seem like Progressive hate is all over social media and the news media?

It's sad how these racist white people run around wearing black face when they commit these hate crimes. But, you have to hand it to them how well they do impersonations of inbred hood rat lingo and the masks are flawless! You never see the big lips and noses falling off no matter how violent and physical they get. They're so good they even fool the courts and prisons.

Progressives have caused this. With their agendas. It is time to strengthening the families while jettisoning the extremes of all the other agendas without decreasing their rights of opportunities. Watching the politicians where foreign garb or taking a knee knowing they have no faith in that is a Kodak moment.

Just kidding it was another black on Asian hate crime… which is on the rise, but since the media found out the majority of Asian hate crimes are committed by black people… they decided to cancel #stopasianhate and stop reporting on these stories… or at least disconnect a greater problem.

I knew this happened in a place run by DemoKKKrats before I even clicked on the link. The left LOVES this stuff.

If I was a Asian there's no damn way I would live anywhere near goblin blacks especially in a dem city/state where you can't arm yourself.

They need to get out of those areas and head to the lily white areas where they will be a lot safer.....And take their money with them. They can ride herd on the school boards.

Even in dem areas you don't hear much of that kind of thing going on in the ethnic eastern europe or hispanic conclaves as they tend to take out the black trash when they get froggy with their people.

It's like "Hey, what happened to Otay, I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks since he sucker punched and stole that old russian woman's purse"....And guess what, he never will. ;)

I knew this happened in a place run by DemoKKKrats before I even clicked on the link. The left LOVES this stuff.

That will teach those uppity Asians to keep proving over and over and over that reading and writing and arithmetic aren't racist at all and pissing off hood rats by making a mockery of their bullshit excuses for being stupid feral animals.

You didn't have to tell me he was black.

If you see a headline of someone killing someone else or attacking someone else and the attacker isn't described as being white then it's safe to automatically assume they were instead black.

Blacks never get their skin color mentioned in a headline if they are the trouble maker in the story. Only when they are the "victim" and the assailant is white. Like for example "racist white supremacist 12 year old white girl bumps into black man claiming "it was an accident, I'm blind". Trials for the hate crime are set for next month". But if a black guy gunned down 20 white blind girls it would be "man accused of shooting 20 children says arrest is based on racism. Bail set at 79 dollars and trial begins next year".

The leftist media is responsible to a large degree for the sucker punching beat downs of elderly Asians
in NY and other savage enclaves where younger, stronger blacks feel free to assault them.

Probably long suppressed shame and anger because Asians excel and can actually read and write very well.

Buy a gun and leave NY behind.

The leftist media is responsible to a large degree for the sucker punching beat downs of elderly Asians
in NY and other savage enclaves where younger, stronger blacks feel free to assault them.

Probably long suppressed shame and anger because Asians excel and can actually read and write very well.

Buy a gun and leave NY behind.

Asian culture is less about race, and more about nationality, at least amongst themselves. I would advise never mistaking a Korean with being Chinese, Chinese with being Korean, or either with being Japanese or vice versa.

The tension between black and Asian communities goes back to the old stereotype of the Asians running the expensive bodega/corner store and not trusting their black customers not to steal. In the reverse blacks saw these store owners and invaders and money gougers. Add in the whole "Roof Koreans" thing during the LA Riots and you have an issue that goes back decades.

The left tried to make it seem that whites were going after Asians due to COVID being nicknamed the Wuhan or China Flu by many on the right. That this backfired spectacularly is not surprising as white on Asian racial violence is practically non-existent.

If I was a Asian there's no damn way I would live anywhere near goblin blacks especially in a dem city/state where you can't arm yourself.
There are some perfectly lovely African American people.

But there is an unusually large number of them who are not.

It must be very hurtful to belong to a group that is feared or even disliked by a lot of other groups.

Most people (not only Asians) try to avoid living in a neighborhood or apartment building where there are significant numbers of them. And that goes even for their own people!

Liberals, of course, are terribly embarrassed that they, too, try to keep an arm's length away from them.

There are some perfectly lovely African American people.

But there is an unusually large number of them who are not.

It must be very hurtful to belong to a group that is feared or even disliked by a lot of other groups.

Most people (not only Asians) try to avoid living in a neighborhood or apartment building where there are significant numbers of them. And that goes even for their own people!

Liberals, of course, are terribly embarrassed that they, too, try to keep an arm's length away from them.
Yeah, one only needs to go into the blue-burbs of NOtVA and to their nearest Wegmans to see that phenomenon.....The only "people of color" you see are the ones waiting on them.....There's a shit-ton of Asians down that way too.....My "training weenie" friends are seeing a lot more Asian women taking their concealed handgun courses.....I guess they got my memo. ;)

BTW.....The Asian women are all super hot (in the way only they can pull-off) and dressed to the 9s. The blue-burb housefraus are still into the yoga pants stage....Not that there is anything wrong with that either....Best of both worlds. :banana:

Might have been the same guys that beat up that black fag in Chicago.

Not true… I personally believe it is a cultural thing.

What part's not true? That negroes are a degenerate species? They are. They act like monkeys.

I draw a distinction between negroes and blacks. Blacks are wonderful people. I'm proud to call many of them my friend.

And then there are negroes and colored; those who are, generally speaking, a drain on a good society, and they should be dealt with accordingly...

Forum List

Back