Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

Other countries don't have this problem at all. You value life so little?
Do tell us what new law would solve this?

Well it seems to be a unique problem to the US. What are other countries doing?
More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

Crime goes down through policing.
Police show up after the crime has been committed... I just soon preventing the crime before it happens...

No they arrest criminals and put them in jail. That stops crime. You are doing nothing to lower crime.

More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

Yup

South Side of Chicago is a veritable paradise

They need more policing.

Police show up after the crime has been committed... I just soon preventing the crime before it happens...

No they arrest criminals and put them in jail. That stops crime. You are doing nothing to lower crime.

and on the street, on bail, before the cop finishes his paperwork

Yup

They need more policing.

They need the National Guard.

69 deaths like this out of a population of about 330 million if you count illegal aliens and only 69 deaths is doing pretty good in my opinion .

Other countries don't have this problem at all.

Indeed, and other countries are at the mercy of their governments.

As if you aren't.

"I" as an individual may be. Americans as a people are not.

Count on your fingers the number of gun owners vs. total military personnel, personnel who would stand down should any untoward orders be issued concerning firearms confiscation.

After all, they got mamas at home with guns. They'd get slapped silly and sent to bed with no dinner. Cops too. They have to live in the neighborhood.

Get smart, eh?

We have the fullest jails in the world.

Everytown?

If they say 69 incidents, the true number is very likely to be 20 or less.

Why would you doubt it? Seems like we hear about these stories regularly. The story of the gun activist woman being shot in the back by her child while driving is still really fresh.
Gun enthusiast mom shot in back by 4yo son

Because I've seen the way they have padded other reports.

I trust them as far as I could throw Bloombergs armed security patrol

Well based on how easy it is to find these incidents I don't doubt the numbers.

Much harder to find are the millions of incidents where an armed, law abiding citizen, prevented a crime or murder. I wonder why?

Most crime is committed by repeat offenders, criminal control is the answer. Gun control is only about "control" nothing to do with preventing crime.

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

So how many have you been able to find a year out of the hundreds of millions of guns that are in the U.S.?

69 deaths like this out of a population of about 330 million if you count illegal aliens and only 69 deaths is doing pretty good in my opinion .

As if you aren't.

Count on your fingers the number of gun owners vs. total military personnel, personnel who would stand down should any untoward orders be issued concerning firearms confiscation.

After all, they got mamas at home with guns. They'd get slapped silly and sent to bed with no dinner. Cops too. They have to live in the neighborhood.

Get smart, eh?

Like the guys in Oregon? Funny.

and they have revolving doors so they can get the most recently arrested in.

And yet crime continues. Why is that?

and they have revolving doors so they can get the most recently arrested in.

We are obviously keeping more in than any other country in the world.

Yup

They need more policing.

They need the National Guard.

What they need is certain finality.

Crime is at historic lows thanks to the Bill Clinton crime bill.

As if you aren't.

Get smart, eh?

Who?

More likely because so many Chicago gangbangers have offed each other.

Numerous other countries have far higher rates of violent crime than we have in the United States. Without guns, how does that happen?

As if you aren't.

Get smart, eh?

Who?

The guys with the guns in the Oregon standoff. You know the guys that are either dead or in jail.

its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Forum List

Back