Yet Another Kangaroo Judgement Against Trump

And here we go. Not only are the cultists willing to deny elections when don't like the winner, they are denying the US court system when they don't like the rulings, now they are denying any court in world unless the ruling supports their cult leader. Wow wow wow.
LOL. Says the side who denies Supreme Court decisions all the time. Was the dossier debunked or not? If it was then Trump should be able to collect damages. Instead, the judge doesn't even rule on Trump's case at all and makes Trump pay Steele's attorney fees.

Totally unbelievable. Trump sues Christopher Steele over the debunked Steele Dossier for damaging his reputation, the Judge refuses to rule anything at all on the debunked dossier which obviously damaged Trump's reputation, and then that judge orders Trump to pay Christopher Steele's attorney fees.

LMAO

Dumb ass, even the Federal governments own EXPERT ON ELECTION FRAUD said there was strong evidence of FRAUD. Of the 7 indicators of election fraud, only 3 of which would strongly indicate FRAUD, he observed all 7 of them. I am informed, you are a brainwashed Dem sheeple. Bahhhhhhh
Not to mention dems have been accusing themselves in a few recent elections of voting fraud while blasting those on the right for saying there was election fraud.

Not to mention dems have been accusing themselves in a few recent elections of voting fraud while blasting those on the right for saying there was election fraud.
Dems are actively trying to RIG the election by removing their opponent from the ballot, forcing their opponent to spend money and time fighting it in the courts vs being out on the campaign trail, rampant LAWFARE, BLATANT election interference.

Do not listen to what Dems say, pay attention to what they do, frequently the exact opposite.

Trump wants revenge—and so does his base

View attachment 914644
The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2024/01 › trum...
Jan 16, 2024 — Donald Trump is the presumptive GOP nominee, and he has vowed revenge on his political enemies. His voters want revenge as well—on their ...

Trump meets with Hungary's Viktor Orban, continuing his ...

View attachment 914647
Los Angeles Times
https://www.latimes.com › politics › story › trump-meet...
11 hours ago — Former President Trump has met with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, a conservative populist whose crackdowns in Hungary have sparked ...
It won't be revenge, it will be justice.

DJ is the rootinest, tootenist, law suitinist mofo around. It's about time someone made him pay the attorney fees for one of those that have been persecuted by his phony charges. This could gain traction.

Dems are actively trying to RIG the election by removing their opponent from the ballot, forcing their opponent to spend money and time fighting it in the courts vs being out on the campaign trail, rampant LAWFARE, BLATANT election interference.

Do not listen to what Dems say, pay attention to what they do, frequently the exact opposite.
Yep. For the last several years they have taken some of democracy away, tried to take even more away and failed, and still had time left to claim Trump wants to take democracy away.

Yep. For the last several years they have taken some of democracy away, tried to take even more away and failed, and still had time left to claim Trump wants to take democracy away.
Breaking headlines right now are, Democrats 100% blocked attempts in the Senate to stop illegals from getting 22 seats in the House and impacting the electoral college. Now we know why Dems imported 10M more illegals, to RIG it.

Ok. I had to do a little digging to find out why the Judge tossed the case.

In short, Trump waited too long to file the lawsuit.

Orbis said the lawsuit should be thrown out because the report was never meant to be made public and was published by BuzzFeed without the permission of Steele or Orbis. It also said the claim was filed too late.

The judge agreed, concluding Trump had “chosen to allow many years to elapse -– without any attempt to vindicate his reputation in this jurisdiction -– since he was first made aware of the dossier” in January 2017.

“The claim for compensation and/or damages … is bound to fail,” Steyn said.

The reasoning is that it couldn’t have been too harmful to Trump if he waited so long to file the suit. I’m not familiar with British law or precedence so I don’t know if this is normal or extraordinary. Perhaps some who are more familiar with British law can comment or explain. From the tone of the article, it sounds normal, but again that is more impression than conclusion.
It seems to me that if he sued anyone anyway it should have been Buzzfeed who made it public. As it was, I think Steele, from the beginning stated it was unverified raw intelligence and nothing more.

You just better hope doesn't win in November. Your occupation of the court system will end.

My occupation has nothing to do with the court system.

If he wins in Nov my life will go on the same as it is right now.

The best thing about not being a drone to the duopoly is I do not give a fuck which one wins, the country loses either way.

Trump or Biden will, Odin willing, be the last administration I live under in this country.

Forum List

Back