Yet Another ISIS Attack, 2nd Today

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When Obama said ISIS was on the run two years ago, he didn't mention they were in a berserker charge to destroy civilization.

Two suicide bombers detonated explosives-laden cars on Tuesday outside the offices of the U.N.’s mine-clearing agency and a Somali army checkpoint in Mogadishu, killing 13 people, including seven guards, Somali police officials said.

The two blasts took place near the African Union base in the area of the Mogadishu airport, Somali police chief Gen. Mohamed Sheikh Hassan said at a press conference.

Somalia’s Islamic extremist rebels, al-Shabaab, claimed responsibility for the bombings, according to the group’s Andalus radio station.

Keep reading…

Q: What's the difference between a muzzie terrorist and a muzzie in a burka?

A: Method

CoP7r9HUkAAhUYk.jpg

When Obama said ISIS was on the run two years ago, he didn't mention they were in a berserker charge to destroy civilization.

Two suicide bombers detonated explosives-laden cars on Tuesday outside the offices of the U.N.’s mine-clearing agency and a Somali army checkpoint in Mogadishu, killing 13 people, including seven guards, Somali police officials said.

The two blasts took place near the African Union base in the area of the Mogadishu airport, Somali police chief Gen. Mohamed Sheikh Hassan said at a press conference.

Somalia’s Islamic extremist rebels, al-Shabaab, claimed responsibility for the bombings, according to the group’s Andalus radio station.

Keep reading…

are the muzzie dogs in Magadishu ISIS?
ISIS is in almost every nation now. Al-Shabaab has sworn allegiance to ISIS.

Keep reading…

are the muzzie dogs in Magadishu ISIS?
ISIS is in almost every nation now. Al-Shabaab has sworn allegiance to ISIS.

oh----thanks for the info. It seems to me that where there are sunnis----there will be isis. Isis = sunni

Keep reading…

How much does ISIS pay you for spreading the word?

Keep reading…

Terrible when people are informed. Better when people are sheep.

Once again, more French incompetence to boot....

369AFF9100000578-3708394-Kermiche_the_first_of_the_two_attackers_to_have_been_named_was_b-a-28_1469565203344.jpg

Kermiche, the first of the two attackers to have been named, was being monitored by police using an electronic ankle tag (pictured, stock image). But the tag was deactivated for a few hours during the morning, leaving him free to slaughter the elderly priest

Read more: Pictured: ISIS knifeman who slit elderly priest's throat in Normandy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
They turned his monitor off 5 hours a day so he could leave the house.

Yeah, governments are the solution....

Keep reading…

I sleep like a baby. Your "be afraid... be very afraid" shtick is tiresome.

Keep reading…

Go be a brave warrior and fight carbon emissions like the coward you are.

Keep reading…
I'm glad republicans are outraged we aren't doing more to help Muslims.

Keep reading…

Oh look! The brave internet bully is calling me a coward! Laughing Out Fucking Loud!

Piss on you fear mongers one and all.

I drive a 92 cadillac el dorado and a 95 f20 4x4. Do you REALLY think I am asceered of carbon emissions?

Keep reading…

Oh look! The brave internet bully is calling me a coward! Laughing Out Fucking Loud!

Piss on you fear mongers one and all.

I drive a 92 cadillac el dorado and a 95 f20 4x4. Do you REALLY think I am asceered of carbon emissions?
All leftist are Pansy's struggling to figure out which bathroom to use.

Forum List

Back