Yesterday was a pretty good day for America.

Taken together, the Bush tax cuts, their bipartisan extensions, and the Trump tax cuts, have cost $10 trillion since their creation and are responsible for 57 percent of the increase in the debt ratio since then. They are responsible for more than 90 percent of the increase in the debt ratio if you exclude the one-time costs for responding to COVID-19 and the Great Recession. While these one-time costs increased the level of debt, they did nothing to affect the trajectory of the debt ratio.
https://www.americanprogress.org/ar....-,The Trump tax cuts,end of fiscal year 2023.
Tax cuts cost nothing, spending does.

The problem seems to be a slim majority combined with a few RINO's and total support from the brainwashed media. Blame
Trump?

The problem seems to be a slim majority combined with a few RINO's and total support from the brainwashed media. Blame
Trump?
The majority of Repubs who voted for Jordan are the RINO's.

Why do I say that?

An even larger number of Repubs than previously had displayed heartening courage by withstanding bullying and threats from the Trumpist horde. They rejected the guy who plotted with the Orange Menace to subvert the will of the people. The guy who refused to comply with a subpoena from the body he proposed to lead.

The aforementioned Menace was fined $5K for violating the limited gag order imposed on him. This, after being warned if violations persist he may find his freedom of movement being restricted.
Donald Trump has received ample warning from this Court as to the possible repercussions of violating the gag order,” Engoron said. “He specifically acknowledged that he understood and would abide by it.”

“Accordingly, issuing yet another warning is no longer appropriate; this Court is way beyond the ‘warning’ stage,” he added.

Some American hostages being held in Gaza were freed.

Kenneth Chesebro pleaded guilty to a felony charge involving his participation in the fake elector scheme. A crime that is central to the effort to establish a pretense by which the twice impeached, four times indicted, disgraced former prez could hold on to power after losing the election. He joined a growing list of defendants who have agreed to testify as to what they know. Ken's deal could present a more serious threat to RICO Don than the others given that he pleaded guilty to a conspiracy count that involved both the former president and some of his closest allies.

None of these occurrences substantively changes the issues we face. The Ukraine/Russia and Hamas/Israel conflicts rage on. The House is still in a state of chaos. Trump has yet to be convicted (though the NY fraud case could cause him to suffer a severe financial blow). But the wheels of justice are turning, aid has reached Gaza, and hope springs eternal Repubs will find a way to fill the role of Speaker with someone who will serve the interests of the country, not the Freedom Caucus.
Yep. It was a good day. More good days ahead too.

Irony.

Fascinating. Absolutely fascinating.

Apparently you are uninformed of the fact your warmongering president Vladimir Putin invaded a sovereign democracy.

Apparently you are okay with a mass murdering genocidal KGB thug controlling a significant portion of the world's food supply.

It's time for you Blame America Firsters to get your heads right.
Proving once again how terribly uninformed you are.

Heil Hitler!

Agreed! Unfortunately, the vast majority of Reps are members of the Uni-Party which means that anyone actually representing the American people doesn't stand much of a chance of becoming the Speaker.
I believe you are, unfortunately, correct. But unlike dimocraps, the Republican members of the UniParty will follow a strong, Patriotic leader. Reagan was one, Trump was okay, not a great Leader, but good enough that weak to semi-weak Republicans will fall in line.

The last time democrats had a Patriotic Leader was Truman. FDR was not. JFK was clueless but there was hope he might mature into something better. Nothing since. Just scumbags, idiots or both.

Irony.

Fascinating. Absolutely fascinating.

Apparently you are uninformed of the fact your warmongering president Vladimir Putin invaded a sovereign democracy.

Apparently you are okay with a mass murdering genocidal KGB thug controlling a significant portion of the world's food supply.

It's time for you Blame America Firsters to get your heads right.
We should supply Ukraine with everything and anything they need in order to crush Russia into rubble, never to rise again.

A lot of people here seem to have that "you're with us or against us" mindset. Amazingly, they just can't seem to think outside of that false dichotomy they've been manipulated into.
It’s as if they believe a cartoonish characterization of world events. Good guys vs bad guys.

Dumb in the extreme.

A lot of people here seem to have that "you're with us or against us" mindset. Amazingly, they just can't seem to think outside of that false dichotomy they've been manipulated into.
Exactly. I just had a forum “friend” put me on ignore the other day like a little child. Since I wasn't willing to give my full support to Israeli ... he called me a “Hamas lover” as well as a few other choice names. He ran away from the conversation without even discussing things like an adult. With “friends” like that ... who needs enemies? I'm happy as hell to find out what sort of character he has. The last person you want to share a foxhole with.

Just because I don't support the Crips doesn't mean I love the Bloods.

Exactly. I just had a forum “friend” put me on ignore the other day like a little child. Since I wasn't willing to give my full support to Israeli ... he called me a “Hamas lover” as well as a few other choice names. He ran away from the conversation without even discussing things like an adult. With “friends” like that ... who needs enemies? I'm happy as hell to find out what sort of character he has. The last person you want to share a foxhole with.

This has happened to me many times. I oppose all wars no matter the circumstances. For this, I’m labeled a traitor over and over again.

After all the lies and misinformation these past 30 years involving USG wars, along with the horrendous death and destruction, I’d thought all Americans would oppose war. How wrong I’ve been.

People like that are generally only interested in maintaining dialogue that's kept strictly limited to placating their personal feelings or personal attachment to an issue.

Emotional beings like that have no real interest in any kind of discourse which goes beyond their emotional attachments.

Good riddance.

Usually those types are the platinum card holders who complain as a sort of currency...

image-asset.jpeg

Why do I say that?

An even larger number of Repubs than previously had displayed heartening courage by withstanding bullying and threats from the Trumpist horde. They rejected the guy who plotted with the Orange Menace to subvert the will of the people. The guy who refused to comply with a subpoena from the body he proposed to lead.

The aforementioned Menace was fined $5K for violating the limited gag order imposed on him. This, after being warned if violations persist he may find his freedom of movement being restricted.
Donald Trump has received ample warning from this Court as to the possible repercussions of violating the gag order,” Engoron said. “He specifically acknowledged that he understood and would abide by it.”

“Accordingly, issuing yet another warning is no longer appropriate; this Court is way beyond the ‘warning’ stage,” he added.

Some American hostages being held in Gaza were freed.

Kenneth Chesebro pleaded guilty to a felony charge involving his participation in the fake elector scheme. A crime that is central to the effort to establish a pretense by which the twice impeached, four times indicted, disgraced former prez could hold on to power after losing the election. He joined a growing list of defendants who have agreed to testify as to what they know. Ken's deal could present a more serious threat to RICO Don than the others given that he pleaded guilty to a conspiracy count that involved both the former president and some of his closest allies.

None of these occurrences substantively changes the issues we face. The Ukraine/Russia and Hamas/Israel conflicts rage on. The House is still in a state of chaos. Trump has yet to be convicted (though the NY fraud case could cause him to suffer a severe financial blow). But the wheels of justice are turning, aid has reached Gaza, and hope springs eternal Repubs will find a way to fill the role of Speaker with someone who will serve the interests of the country, not the Freedom Caucus.
Trump's supporters do not bully anyone. They are the ones bullied. They lose their jobs, lose their careers, and are smeared with lies and accusations. Some are jailed, and framed by a weaponized government. Try the truth you bag of shit.

Forum List

Back