Yesterday near where I live - Only Fatality was the "good guy" with a gun

I in no way shape or form do I believe law abiding citizens should have to give up anything...Neither do most people...The only ones saying that are paranoid types...I see a push for some sensible restrictions but nowhere a "gun grab" from law abiding folks.....Think alot of that is propaganda..in fact, I know it is.
Tell that to the Canadians then. They agreed to go along with people like you. Enacted gun laws, created a registry..............Then the Gov't went Far Left and banned the guns...........With everyone registered the Gov't knew who had the guns and demanded they be turned into the Gov't.

Worked with a guy a long while back. From Ontario. He refused to turn them in and was sitting there watching t.v. and they kicked in his door and pointed guns in his direction. Took his registered guns and took him to jail. He paid bail. Paid a large fine and that was the end of it. He tried to get his guns back to put them in the armory where citizens could store guns for hunting legally. They refused.

He bought more guns and legally put them in the armory. For hunting season. Told me he has to get a permit to get his gun. Get an approved route to the hunting area, and then turn the guns in immediately after the hunt. He pays storage fees.

He told us..........Never register them............that's how they did it here.

It was a while back. In the 90's.........but his message is clear to me. And it is clear to me when some, unlike you don't try to hide their final attempt to ban guns in America.

Many liberals make no bones about their intent........Others hide behind........that's not our true agenda.

Why is this in the firearms forum?

Is the OP just trying to stir things up on a hobbiest forum?

my bad...I'm new...Perhaps I thought this had to do with firearms? How do I delete the thread? I'm not seeing the option anywhere? Sorry I bothered you so much...You must be a very miserable person

One man dead, one arrested after shootout with Neenah police

sad...America is the laughing stock of the world it seems. My friends in Australia can't fathom why we refuse to inact sensible restrictions.

Maybe you should point out to your Australian friends that after they enacted their ban that their rate of violent crime INCREASED.

"Even Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research acknowledges that the gun ban had no significant impact on the amount of gun-involved crime:

In 2006, assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.
Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent."

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN

sad...America is the laughing stock of the world it seems. My friends in Australia can't fathom why we refuse to inact sensible restrictions.

Maybe you should point out to your Australian friends that after they enacted their ban that their rate of violent crime INCREASED.

"Even Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research acknowledges that the gun ban had no significant impact on the amount of gun-involved crime:

In 2006, assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.
Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent."

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN
no effect on violent gun crime except the fact there hasn't been a mass shooting since the ban - which was the entire point - wow you really discredited that one! whew!

I know it really bums you out that you live in the land of the laughing stock, maybe you should consider doing something about it, like move.

I guess you find these mass killings acceptable....sad

I hate when they happen, but here's the thing you need to keep in mind.
We can enact all the new laws for new purchases going forward you want.
Make it so there are long waiting periods, ban certain types of guns, do extensive background checks, etc etc.
Here's the real problem. There are ALREADY over 300 million firearms in the hands of private citizens in the U.S.
When you have someone as extreme as the two Islamic terrorists that just went on a rampage, or the lone fuck that shot up the PP in Colorado, they will be able to come up with guns if they want them.
If they can no longer legally be able to run down to Cabella's or pawn shops, or local gun shops, they will still be able to get their hands on firearms from this huge supply that is already out there.
If worse comes to worse, they will be able to manufacture them themselves, just like the bombs the Islamic couple were building.
The availability goes way beyond new purchases from legal methods.
If you truly want this all to end, you're going to have to get your hands on the millions that are already purchased.

Always keep in mind, that you may be able to put a dent in the lone nut shooter living in a cabin getting a gun, but even if all the guns were gone, you'll still have the potential of terrorists loading up a van of explosives, and driving it into the wall of a shopping mall, or school.
Look how many Timothy Mcveigh took out, and he did it without any guns being used.

funny the people I know that actually live and work there say its been a great thing and we are coo coo for cocoa puffs...the RWNJ's will do anything to keep whacko's shooting -

Why is this in the firearms forum?

Is the OP just trying to stir things up on a hobbiest forum?

my bad...I'm new...Perhaps I thought this had to do with firearms? How do I delete the thread? I'm not seeing the option anywhere? Sorry I bothered you so much...You must be a very miserable person

I'm not miserable at all.

But the left hates the truth.......

So I make them miserable

funny how you folks are clairvoyant - have crystal balls - and everything you say comes right out of the RWNJ book of debunked talking points - good little soldiers -

Must really suck not having one original thought - and to be so scared must be exhausting - FEAR FEAR FEAR keeps the sheep at bay

ah the last resort - name calling - typical of the undereducated that can't hang intellectually - and "dingbat"? how old are you ? must be social security age - isn't it kinda late?

Forum List

Back