Yesterday near where I live - Only Fatality was the "good guy" with a gun

I in no way shape or form do I believe law abiding citizens should have to give up anything...Neither do most people...The only ones saying that are paranoid types...I see a push for some sensible restrictions but nowhere a "gun grab" from law abiding folks.....Think alot of that is propaganda..in fact, I know it is.
Tell that to the Canadians then. They agreed to go along with people like you. Enacted gun laws, created a registry..............Then the Gov't went Far Left and banned the guns...........With everyone registered the Gov't knew who had the guns and demanded they be turned into the Gov't.

Worked with a guy a long while back. From Ontario. He refused to turn them in and was sitting there watching t.v. and they kicked in his door and pointed guns in his direction. Took his registered guns and took him to jail. He paid bail. Paid a large fine and that was the end of it. He tried to get his guns back to put them in the armory where citizens could store guns for hunting legally. They refused.

He bought more guns and legally put them in the armory. For hunting season. Told me he has to get a permit to get his gun. Get an approved route to the hunting area, and then turn the guns in immediately after the hunt. He pays storage fees.

He told us..........Never register them............that's how they did it here.

It was a while back. In the 90's.........but his message is clear to me. And it is clear to me when some, unlike you don't try to hide their final attempt to ban guns in America.

Many liberals make no bones about their intent........Others hide behind........that's not our true agenda.

This post contains so much false information I have to comment.

There is no record of police or RCMP confiscating legal registered guns from gun owners and arresting them. There have been gun placed in the restricted list and owners are asked to hand them in when they are reclassified.

Canadian guns nuts tell lots of paranoid stories like this one but in reality it doesn't happen.
The man worked for Cutler Hammer back then..........From the Canadian office..................His story sounded reasonable to me and he came from there..............I'll take his word for it over yours.

Forum List

Back